PDA

View Full Version : Two Firsts!

Julie
06-16-2005, 11:45 AM
One: I took the dog for a walk around the block wearing pink skorts, powder blue cotton T and open toe sandals so you can see my painted toe nails. I was also made up and wigged, not to mention the painted fingernails and jewelry. There was no mistaking I was a crossdresser.

And do you know what happened? The dog got tired! So we sat down in the grass in the park and took a rest. Other than that it was pretty uneventful. But I will say it was very liberating going out in broad daylight. Just before we left there's a knock on the door. I'm totally dressed but what difference does it make? I answer the door and it's my next door neighbor. It seems my dog broke his runner cable and she was bringing him back. I thanked her. So now she knows. I'm glad that's over.

Two: I just had my nails done. I don't know what took me so long. And yes, I was dressed in the same outfit I walked the dog in. They were very courteous and did a great job. Now I have decent looking nails for a change. I went for a coral color, kind of summery. :D

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Congrads.... I bet you feel Fabulous. I go walking outside on the sidewalk and have had cars drive by, but that's a lot different.

Wendy me
06-16-2005, 11:59 AM
julie seams that you should give your dog a treat look at what he has done for you all in one day....

Marla GG
06-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Way to go Julie!

I absolutely LOVED reading this. Your winning attitude is infectious! :) I'm sure these latest adventures will open all kinds of new horizons for you. Enjoy your newly discovered freedom...and your new nails.

angel7
06-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Congrats!!! I am sure you looked fab.

Must have been a rush getting your nails done!
And what about your neighbor!!! Wow!

JoannaDees
06-16-2005, 12:54 PM
That is excellent. It should be liberating to be able to come and go from home dressed at any time. No sneaking. Yayyyyyyyyyy!

Stephenie
06-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Well it's been a few hours since your neighbor was over so most of the neighborhood may know now. I'm glad that you are having a good time. Summer will feel a lot better in a skirt than pants.

Tristen Cox
06-16-2005, 01:49 PM
You make it all sound so easy, but I guess it really is. That's what is so inspiring about your posts. Live it up :thumbsup:

cindybarnes
06-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Julie,, cool ! another posative for you in this sometimes negative world !!!!

Cindy

MistyCD
06-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Way to go Julie.....

Now how about some pictures of your fabulous nails !!!

Misty

Julie
06-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Way to go Julie.....

Now how about some pictures of your fabulous nails !!!

Misty

Here you go!

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/6-05/nails.jpg

I had heard salon done acrylic nails were pretty tough and from just 12 hours of having them I'll have to agree. I was doing some work around the house and banged them a bunch of times. Each time I thought, "OH NO!" thinking I was going to look down at my nails and see one missing. NOPE! They just hung in there through all the abuse.

I did the home version of acrylics a couple of times and they just couldn't take much at all. I was compacting the garbage once and I heard a snap and there on top of the garbage was a nail tip. I did the same with these and no problem.

Tomorrow I'm planning on going to a Chix Mix event in Chicago. Now I don't have to go with old beat up short nails. Now I'll look like a girly girl! :D

Deidra Cowen
06-16-2005, 10:48 PM
You are making us all proud Julie! Very cool how you are coming out to the world. :thumbsup:

DonnaT
06-16-2005, 10:53 PM
You continue to amaze me Julie, I figured you would have done all those things some time ago. :D

Congratulations on getting there. Got rid of those earlier bad feelings I hope.

uknowhoo
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Julie, you really are an inspiration to all us galz. Enjoy the fruits of your courage!!

Btw, is Marla not a dream!

Tristen Cox
06-17-2005, 02:43 AM
I love a girl with red nails :thumbsup:

Wenda
06-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Julie, you are just too cool! love the nails. kiss the dog. wenda. well, give the dog a treat. w.

alba68
06-18-2005, 01:41 AM
You are an inspiration Julie. Gives us all confidence.

Rachel_740
06-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Julie,

Good for you girl :thumbsup: - feels out of this world don't it. The more you get out the easier it gets (a bit obvious I know), and don't worry if someone makes a comment about you - rise above and ignore it as if you've not heard it, that's what I've always done (but I get VERY few now and if I'm not working I'm always wearing a skirt - his clothes are long gone :) ).

Anne

Trinity_cat
06-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Hi Julie,
Good to see you are still having a great time (as always lol)

Neighbours? What's the latest on that story? If it's nothing, get dressed sister and go borrow some sugar. :)
I mean, you can't keep us hanging like this lol.