PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE my dual nature!

Kathi Lake
02-01-2009, 06:35 PM
I just love being me. :)

It's Sunday in the early afternoon. Went to church this morning and took the family out to Applebees for lunch. Came home and changed into some grubby jeans and an old sweater. I then replaced the brakes on my wife's van (insert manly sounds here). After washing the brake dust off of my hands, I went into the bathroom to clean up my eyebrows as they were getting a little ratty from my last waxing. I figured that since I had pegged my manliness meter, I was due for a bit of a feminine treat. I went for a higher arch on my eyebrows and made them a bit thinner than normal. They look very cute and girly.

Like I said, I just love the ability to be both masculine and feminine as the situation dictates. I get the best of both worlds!

How about you? What are your thoughts?

Kathi

suchacutie
02-01-2009, 07:20 PM
It is soooo wonderful to be a part of both genders. It's so satisfying to know that this part of you that has been hidden for so long is free to show who she is. My wife just mentioned that it was too bad that after I had dressed today that I really had do paper work all day and night. I just smiled and said that it was still great!

and it is!

tina

Julieanne
02-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi Kathi – I know what you mean. I am a mixture of what society defines as masculine and feminine, and I love it. I am quite comfortable both en femme and en homme. As my clothes change who I am inside stays pretty much the same. My daughter has referred to me as her half-mom/half-dad.

Hugs, Julieanne

danielle_from_cal
02-01-2009, 07:44 PM
I agree that there is something good to be said for living a "dual" life. It's almost like being two people. Even though my wife does not know about my crossdressing, it still helps with our marriage. A lot of husbands would have a hard time understanding how their wife could spend hundreds of dollars on a pedicure and facial, or even more on an outfit she "just had to have". But I do. Those sorts of things don't phase me at all. I don't just tolerate it; I understand it completely.

Besides all of that, it is a gift to be able to have such a wide range of feelings. It really makes me a better person and has certainly contributed to many successes in my life.

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-01-2009, 07:50 PM
Yes, I do as well.

I enjoy being a man, but really love transforming into Gabrielle! I never seem to get enough femme-time, but even if I did, I'd still want some man-time.

In many ways, being a crossdresser is the best of both worlds. Too bad the crossdressing part isn't quite accepted in most of society just yet. Regardless, I love that side of me and who I am.

I often feel like non-crossdressers really miss out on how wonderful it really is. Even my wife agrees that we get to enjoy (cd-related) things together that most couples will never know the pleasure of. Too bad for them I guess.

Davinnia
02-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes, I too love looking at life through both male & female eyes. I enjoy typical male pursuits but also very happy doing the ironing, cleaning etc. As my wife & I agree, there is no such thing as a male or female chore. I can be ironing or sewing while she mows the lawns.
I love sharing my feminine side with my wife, she asks my opinion on outfits & will give me tops she no longer wears & I've given her several male tshirts of mine.
It's a gift to have a female sense of understanding & I'm sure SOs & female friends like that in a man, even if they don't realise that we also dress like them.
I would never want to give up my male side but also love the fact I was born a CDer.

Celeste
02-02-2009, 12:50 AM
It seems every day I'm more aware of the two sides of me,I feel its such an asset in terms of the way I treat and perceive others.It opens the door for empathy.When I think about it in that respect ,I wouldn't have it any other way.

Karren H
02-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Same here... Having way too much fun in both genders to have to pick just one permenantly!! :)

yuuka
02-02-2009, 03:56 AM
I know what you mean.

The other day some one I worked with (indirectly I guess) called me girly for using hand lotion. If only he knew...

I had a chuckle in my mind :)

JoAnne Wheeler
02-02-2009, 11:08 AM
YEAH, I love being both genders - I believe that I could come near living full time dressed enfemme than I could full time in DRAB

JoAnne Wheeler

Sally2005
02-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Yes and no...

I was repairing my wife's car (brake lines) on the weekend too...manly yes, but enjoyable? No, not because I don't like fixing stuff, but in cold climates they put salt on the roads so to fix a car goes somethng like this... clean out garage (because it is 20 degs below freezing outside), park car and wait for the snow to melt off (otherwise it drips in your face when you are underneath), go ewww, and get the varsol out to get the sticky greasy rust protection spray off, which is like tar on your hands, use wd-40 on everything, a lot of banging and pray you don't break anything and when its all done try to clean the greasy crap of the garage floor so it does get tracked in the house... I'll work on my summer car anytime. Today, not feeling too feminine because I can't get the black stuff totally of my hands and my nails are all too short and broken up.

Not sure if it is gender related or just what customers are willing to pay, but my wife could have bought a new second hand car for the price the garage tried to convince her to pay...I had to go defend her and rescue her car...parts cost me about $60.

It is a benefit to be able to do both male role when you need to be confrontational and feminine some other times.

Patty
02-02-2009, 11:48 AM
I love my dual nature.