PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Good

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2005, 11:55 AM
I have been out of work for a while. It is the main reason I came to Dallas,TX and staying with my sister. The prospects are better here than in WV. Anyway, it gave me chance to let JoAnn out and it has really helped with the depression and ect. Getting dressed, putting on make up, and doing may nails makes all the difference in the world. Like right now, I have a very pretty blue pant suit on with Red nails and Red toe nails and 2" Black Mules. I even put a hint of perfume on and everytime I breath in, it makes me feel sooooo goood, so Feminine. In the last month, I have been dressing a lot and even been wearing panties 24/7.I bought a real pretty Pink PJ's to wear to bed and even a purse. I feel so much better now, that I have even started dieting and gone from 172 to 158 and down 3" from 38 to 35. I know that in few weeks, I will have to put JoAnn back into the closet, when the house in WV sales and wife moves here. Until then I plan to let JoAnn rule.

lissa_cd
06-16-2005, 11:58 AM
congrats on all the wonderful opportunities you are experiencing and wouldn't it be nice if we could just stay in our fem mode. I am curious about the perfume JoAnn, I've considered wearing it but have hesitated due to the residue the wife might pick up on...Melissa

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
It's called "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder. It has a little ball on the top, so you can put on as little or as much as you want. I found it washes off real well with cleaning pads, if you use just a tad. That's all I need to smell it when I breath in.

Wendy me
06-16-2005, 12:03 PM
sounds like your realy enjoying it ....keep it going as long as you can ...have fun.....

lissa_cd
06-16-2005, 12:05 PM
I know it's the last threshold for me to do before going out JoAnn, I have been going out and not applying any perfume, I do have some that I feel would fit me, we know that the scent must fit, I'll check out what you use hun, I mean afterall, we gals need to be as complete as possible when socializing...Melissa