PDA

View Full Version : CD's as secret agents, undercover cops, investigators.

Alice Torn
02-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Since so many of us have lived secret half lives, hiding, secretive, disguised, I wonder if some, would do well at such jobs. We are used to being secretive, undercover, etc. Secret agents, investigators, undercover cops, dressed as women!

battybattybats
02-01-2009, 09:10 PM
There's been a few CD spies in history.
Le Chevalier D'Eon Beaumant was one.

There was another mentioned in a tv show on an Australian painting where they mentioned the woman in the painting was actually a crossdressing spy! But alas I forgot the names involved and can't find any information on this.

catriona36
02-01-2009, 10:11 PM
in the past there probably were.
we know, that in the50's and erly 60's that the KGB often recruited gay men (usualy fom the uk (mi6) )into the life of a double agent by holding the homosexuality against them.
But since the sexual revolotion and the openess of people that all kind of fell to the side. So im only assuming that some could have been*cd*.

HA just had the mental image. kgb: you come work with us or we tell every one you know your a cd'er.....
cd'er: hey red ya think they dont all ready know.. and btw you like my lbd???
:heehee:

sandra-leigh
02-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Since so many of us have lived secret half lives, hiding, secretive, disguised, I wonder if some, would do well at such jobs.

I've met one for sure... who knows how many others I've met without knowing it? :heehee:

Alice Torn
02-01-2009, 11:51 PM
I saw on the news, about a cop, dressed up as a woman, in Miami, and it was part of his job.

Ashlyee Paige
02-02-2009, 12:40 AM
That would be wonderful! :> to get to dress AND get paid for it! :> wonder if you get an expense account?????? :>

Karren H
02-02-2009, 12:48 AM
I've done some industrial spying..... on the competition enfemme... Killing two birds with one stone.. lol

3gander7
02-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Living a secret life is terrifying. I would have thought cders would be more aware of this and not want to have a nother secret life being a spy.

Deborah Jane
02-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Don,t rule the idea out!

As we sit here reading and posting on this forum, who knows whether the C.I.A., M.I.6, etc are also watching our profiles and posts with an idea towards recruitment?

Have you ever wondered what happened to members who disappear from here?

Makes you think don,t it!!!

Kate Simmons
02-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Not really Debs. I only know that the NSA, CIA, FBI, MI6, Interpol, IBI, etc. know exactly who we are and that is just the "good guys". No telling how many "bad guys" know.:)

Ashlyee Paige
02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Sign me up :> Ill even wear bond girl perfume :>

Tashee
02-02-2009, 03:25 PM
The only reason I am posting SOOOOOOOOOO blatantly is they have abused my civil rights soooooooo far......I want them to get hold of this----I am told they ALREADY have. My moles on the inside.
I want them to dig there own Grave--One stat to far can anybody spell big civil rights violation trial?

I will go there---Do they wanna?

The biggest racist -Homophobes-Bigoted organization one can belong to is any form of Law ENFORCEMENT.....

All that said---Officers on more riods than Canseco and Bonds------More Coke than Whitney and Bobby.

And these spy on our good (guys)

And these are supposed to be the good guys----Squze me while I laugh and cry..

StevieTV
02-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Let me have the wardrobe from "Alias" and I'm there.

catriona36
02-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Don,t rule the idea out!

As we sit here reading and posting on this forum, who knows whether the C.I.A., M.I.6, etc are also watching our profiles and posts with an idea towards recruitment?

Have you ever wondered what happened to members who disappear from here?

Makes you think don,t it!!!

more concerned these days with the NSA and the international love child "ECHELON" lol
I can see how it could be handy for agencies to have cd's as "spies"
Vladamere: is he a spy??? NO he's just another aussie in a dress? :heehee:
and while they are having vodka we steal t he lot lol (what would you expect from convict stock) :heehee: