PDA

View Full Version : Choosing a Breast size.

susancheerleader
02-01-2009, 09:20 PM
How do you girls choose your breast size? I mean, we can all choose to be "flat chested" al the way up to having huge boobs.
Of corse, most "guys" like the bigger boob look on women.
But not all women have big boobs. Myself, I first went for D cup forms, but find them too big for me. They look okay, I just don't like them. (Note, even in guy mode I like smaller breasts anyway.) So I ordered some C cups to try.

So how do you girls choose what size you want?

Kathi Lake
02-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Honestly, unless you're talking about a breast fetish, you get what looks good with your frame size. If you look at the pictures on my profile, you'll see someone with, what I've been told by the ladies at the shop where I bought my forms, the right size for my frame. Given, my frame is kind of mutant and stick-like, :) so I wear a 34A. As always, your mileage may vary, prices slightly higher in California. :battingeyelashes:

Kathi

Bernadina
02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Depending on my mood and the image i want to create, either a 36C or 36D. Size 7 and 8 forms. I'm 5' 11" and about 155lbs.

The 36C is nice and fits well with good shape and form. The 36D is when I want to feel fuller.

Jacquilynne
02-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I have wondered that as well. . .I'm 5'8 and 120 lbs. . . skinny small boned frame . . . wear a 34B padded bra but am going to be purchasing some forms from the BFS in a few weeks.

Was thinking I should stick with a "B" cup as it seems to suit my frame but I often wonder if I'm overstuffing my bra and maybe I'm looking at what would be a "C" cup which is what I want to get.

So I'm still undecided. . . B or C ??

Jacie

sandra-leigh
02-01-2009, 10:46 PM
There is a great variety of opinions on this topic.

If you scroll down to just below the messages here, to the section marked Tags, and click on the link marked "breast form size", you will be given a moderately long list of recent discussions about this.

Larger is what looks natural on me, but people vary, and I think you should scan some of the past discussions to see what factors have been of importance to different people.

ColleenShivas
02-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Honestly, unless you're talking about a breast fetish, you get what looks good with your frame size. If you look at the pictures on my profile, you'll see someone with, what I've been told by the ladies at the shop where I bought my forms, the right size for my frame. Given, my frame is kind of mutant and stick-like, :) so I wear a 34A. As always, your mileage may vary, prices slightly higher in California. :battingeyelashes:

Kathi

I agree with Kathi and several others - go with the size that matches your frame. Too small and you may not feel right, too large and you will stand out too much. (Unless that is what you want.)

Daintre
02-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Well for me, I let the lady who fits mastectomy patients, the latitude to choose what was right for my frame. I am pleased with what I bought.

misswannabe
02-02-2009, 03:07 AM
i feel what's best for my frame, being kind of stocky-framed body. and that's size 12 BFs & my height 5' 4" (40-DD bra size). where i live, most girls & the women, are average to full-figured framed...

Stockingstopgirl
02-02-2009, 03:15 AM
Being on the stocky side and having manboobs I am a natural 44B but use forms to take me up to a C cup and find that it is about right.

Lainie
02-02-2009, 03:35 AM
With a 44 men's suit size, I have some trouble finding ladies' tops that fit, even bra-less. I don't have breast forms, but with gel pads my manboobs fill a 38B fully. I also have some 38C bras with sturdy foam cups that work with some outfits.

But I would just love to try some really big boobs some time!

RachelDenise
02-02-2009, 05:39 AM
I have gone with the general size of my frame to choose my breast size. I'm large sized so I have chosen larger forms. It is a personal choice. If you're a smaller size and choose a big form, you'll certainly create excitement about your chest.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-02-2009, 11:10 AM
I try to choose what I think looks best if I want to blend in

JoAnne Wheeler

freeindress
02-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks to replies, I forget C and bigger fantasies, just have to learn how to blend in . But can someone help to choose between A and B, according to the pictures of my swimsuits that need breasts ? (they are in the recent swimsuits thread)

geri-tg.
02-02-2009, 04:39 PM
I wear a size B cup and I think it looks natural.

LauraJanus
02-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Too large a size can look very disproportionate, C-Cup is most obvious choice but thats just my opinion

Darcy Rachelle
02-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I went with a D cup. My mother and both sisters are D cups, so it just seemed right.

TGMarla
02-10-2009, 09:18 PM
When I originally ordered my breast forms, I got size 7. They were really huge, even though I had thought they would be the correct size. I asked the supplier if I could return them for size 6 forms, and he told me that that was the most popular size he sells. I begrudgingly settled for size 5 forms. And guess what? I still think they're huge! I'm glad I didn't go any bigger. I like them just where they are.

Paulette
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Suck it up and get a professional bra fitting and based on your band size the fitter can recomend the correct cup size for your size. I will tell you it took me a long time before I had a fitting and now that I am buying the correct size bras they feel soooo much more comfortable.

sissystephanie
02-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I wear a 40 B, or sometimes for extra cleavage a 38 B. The major difference between me and most of the others on this forum is that I DO NOT wear forms!! I am a natural 40 B, as measured by a professional mastectomy bra fitter. I do occasionaly wear silicone push up pads to help with the cleavage.

At 5" 10" and 170 lbs. a B cup is plenty. Anthing else looks out of place!

Jacie, with your build you should stick with a B cup also. As someone else commented, with a C cup and small waist and hips you will look overbalanced! IMHO!

Michelia
02-11-2009, 12:12 AM
And they turned out to be about three times as big as I am comfortable with. I say forget about measurements and use what you like.

Krystyna_Marie
02-11-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm going through the same debate now. I've tried 42DD bras with various er stuffings, and felt way out of proportion (5'7" 185 pounds - yeah I'm trying to lose some lbs!), but recent purchase of 40B felt and looks so much nicer on me. I'm going to try both a "classic curves diva" type contraption, and also a corset/bra that sorta squeezes my natural fleshiness together and up into a 40B, and I'm hoping for some natural cleavage (praying for it, actually!)

Kisses - KM

docrobbysherry
02-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Why would u want only one size forms!? GGs r pretty much stuck with what they have. But, since we HAVE to wear forms for a fem figure, why limit yourself?:eek:

I have size 6's thru 14's. Altho I'm still learning, I try to match the breast size with the outfit and look I want. :)
As Katie says, u must balance the large ones, with large pads. Which DOESN'T work well with an extreme corset, unless u want to look like a cartoon character. :brolleyes:

Which, on some occasions, I DO!:D

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-11-2009, 02:38 AM
How do you girls choose your breast size?
I use hip and butt padding to create balanced, feminine proportions close to a fairly average hourglass female figure. The way I see it, the width of the widest point on the top of the leg (just below the hips) should balance the width of the shoulders. The butt should be in proportion to the hips, and the forward protrusion of the breasts should balance the rear protrusion of the butt.

Hence, the size of the forms is going to be something that will fit with the size of the shoulders, but will also be affected by how big you choose to have your hips and butt. If you decide to go for a deliberately large butt compared to your shoulder width, you'd want to go for a larger bust size than if you go with average or small hips and butt.

That gives the general principle, but there is always a little bit of leeway.

Alice

Stockingstopgirl
02-11-2009, 02:57 AM
I think it's what your happy with not all girls are correctly proportioned. I once had an inflaitable latex bra that I wondered what it would be like to have around a G cup. Although I have a broad back with these two things stuck out in front they looked like water wings and obstructed my view of the floor(I suppose if you then add the weight they would be= back trouble). Going for the correct proportions can also look false when you want to look natural (or is it just me?).:eek:

beenherelongtime
02-11-2009, 11:35 AM
i have always tried to make my boobs a "C" cup as this is the size i admire. granted 32 c's would look funny but when you get to 36 to 44 this size is probably approprate.

Darcy Rachelle
02-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Why would u want only one size forms!? GGs r pretty much stuck with what they have. But, since we HAVE to wear forms for a fem figure, why limit yourself?:eek:

I have size 6's thru 14's. Altho I'm still learning, I try to match the breast size with the outfit and look I want. :)
As Katie says, u must balance the large ones, with large pads. Which DOESN'T work well with an extreme corset, unless u want to look like a cartoon character. :brolleyes:

Which, on some occasions, I DO!:D Wow, now thats great advice. I also called for bra fittings. The first VS said have her come in, the next two said come on in we will fix you up. I thought it was very cool.

RachelTVG
02-12-2009, 12:13 PM
So how do you girls choose what size you want?

I'm 5'11" with a slim build and decided on a B cup. It fits my frame and doesn't look extreme.

Cassia-Marie
02-12-2009, 06:03 PM
The problem is that if you go for the C or D cup, you may look great from the waist up but have the effect spoilt by slim male hips and bottom. This is a real give-away that you're a CD.

So, strange as it may seem, this is an instance where a full-length mirror is needed. Then you can get the proportion right, padding out the bottom if necessary to match the top. Real girls tend to have bust and hips approximately the same size, and waist about 10" smaller than hips. It's that last proportion that makes for a feminine figure, so don't get fixated on boob size.

:iagree:

I just learned this recently myself. I thought I wanted a C cup after looking at GG's that were around my height/weight. Once I got them (size-8 from TrueKare.com), though, I realized that something just wasn't right. Then it hit me - HIPS! I have no hips. I've since gotten some good hip/butt enhancers and size-6 forms and the combination looks so much better.

Also, go for a bra fitting if you can. I followed several formulas and Web sites where I used my measurements to determine my bra size and they all came up with 40C for the size-8 forms I bought. The 40C bra I bought fit okay but something just wasn't quite right (besides the fact that I felt too large up top). After I got the B-cup forms, I bought a 40B bra and the fit was terrible. The forms didn't fit right and the band still didn't feel right. I got a 38B today and it's perfect! Now I'm gonna have to see if a 38D will work better with size-8 forms... Anyway, it'll save you a lot of time and money if you can get it right from the beginning.

Good luck!

Deanna2
02-12-2009, 06:56 PM
My first bra was a 12A and it looked and felt good. So just about all my bras are 12A's. I have on B cup bra that I rarely ever wear. I also have a couple of AA's and they feel fantastic.

kathrynjanos
02-13-2009, 12:49 AM
My opinion here as well:

I'm asking the same questions. My plan is to get a B. I may go get fitted for a pair BEFORE ordering though, because NYC is accommodating to these kinds of things. I do not want to have large breasts at all, which means a C is out of the question and even a B may be too large, but then, I'm young enough to get away with it, and tall enough for it to be minimized. My motivation for smaller is better is because I am already tall and irreversibly masculine in the wrong places for CDing, and I do NOT want extra attention. I also don't want to look skanky, which I think really large forms would look on me.

marny
02-15-2009, 02:05 AM
C is perfect hon. Shows enough and not too much

kathrynjanos
02-15-2009, 02:09 PM
C is perfect hon. Shows enough and not too much

Well, I won't keep them out of the question, I guess, but I'm gonna probably still stay smaller in keeping with my androgynous tendencies. I've even taken to wearing mascara every day just because I can.

Jilmac
02-15-2009, 04:04 PM
For me, choosing my breast size was simply a matter of genetics. I come from a family where the majority of females, (siblings, aunts, cousins, nieces), are a D or larger. I wear a 38 DD bra which makes me a natural amongst my family.

Leanne2
02-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I have man boobs so I just wear a padded bra. I don't wear forms. I've decided that a B cup looks the most natural on me. My goal is to blend in. Leanne

marie354
02-15-2009, 07:38 PM
With me it was a bit of experimentation.
I've tried everything from A's to DD's.
Right now I'm about a B
Sometimes I go up to a C.
Sometimes I'll go down to an A.
I've used "Water Bra's" with good results.

KarenS
02-15-2009, 08:54 PM
I actually prefer women with modest to smaller breasts. Additionally, I don't want to be the Guiness record holder contender in any club I walk into so... I prefer a C cup. If, I could reliably find 42B sizes I might be even happier. I find them very hard to find without ordering so I go with a 42C.

Mistybtm
02-15-2009, 09:34 PM
:DI have my own very confortable in a 38 c-cup push-up bra :D
before you ask http://www.natureday.com/ it has worked for me.

Heather_Marie
02-15-2009, 09:39 PM
I love this question becasue we can have any size that we want when we want I am 5'10" 164 lbs. and I love my 38c's they are the best.

Intertwined
02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
The choice was simple for me, all natural, I have gynecomastia (or as I call them "furry boobs"), my natural bra size is a 38C. I am the small one in the family, wife is a 36G and our daughter is a 36DDD.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=9649

dilane
02-16-2009, 12:38 AM
It's a matter of balance, coupled with what you feel best with.

My dressed measurements are 38, 29, 39, and I have a fairly narrow profile: I'm about 6" thick at the breastbone. I wear a 36c bra, which gives my girls about 2" of protrusion, and that looks pretty natural, and I fit easily on top and down below into size 10 or Medium (with some 8/small garments thrown in now and then).

I think if you have a thick chest, you need more size to make the breasts more noticable. Also, if your upper body is full, your hips and rear need to be in balance. If you want to "body-pass" it helps to have all three measurements in the average female proportions.

rachelgirlnw
02-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Similar to TGMarla's experience, I followed the size chart and order a size 4 for an A cup. I wanted cute and perky. When I got them, they seemed huge! I called the BFS and they were a big help. They happily exchanged them for a size 2. I guess it all depends what you want. If you can't get fitted personally, work with a place that will talk you through it and make exchanges.

Kelsy
02-16-2009, 05:34 AM
My upper frame is way to wide and the larger the breast sizethe more out of proportion I look!! I go with a size 38A believe it or not. With my small man boobs and a lil gel padding and the padded bra works perfectly for me , a very smallish B

Kelsy

CharlotteW
02-16-2009, 05:41 AM
It's 38C for me. 5'6" and stocky/chubby.

Mollyanne
02-16-2009, 07:07 AM
I stand 5-9 w/o heels and am large framed(ugh) I wear a full C cup form w/ corresponding weight and I am very happy and satisfied w/what I have. Keep in mind that certain bra styles are better then others w/regard to wearing with forms.

Mollyanne

RachR
02-16-2009, 09:07 AM
When I got my first forms I actually bought what I though would look good and not huge; I didn't want to look exagerated. At first I thought I looked ok with a smaller band bra and a C-cup with smaller forms. At the time I was wearing loose fitting clothing and it was ok. I started buying more "fitted" clothing and saw I was way off with my large frame; added to that being plus sized doesn't help. I recently went up to a larger band bra and a D-cup (with larger forms of course). Now I fill out my clothes just right and look/feel allot better.

Teri Jean
02-16-2009, 09:19 AM
I have a slender 6-4" frame and although I started out with a C cup the experimenting with different sizes has lead me to a D-cup. I have a set of A-D cup forms so I can go to each as needed. I gives me a chance to experiment and have more fun with my dressing. If I was to get implants which I'm considering it would be the D-cup as this fits my frame size. Keli

Jess_cd32
02-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I build alot of things and they have to be proportioned right, the same goes with 'building' my cd look, it has to be proportioned to my figure.

Most early cd'ers I feel go abit to large at first, just like alot of us way overdo the makeup when we first start. I stay on the smaller side because then it doesn't attract attention to just one area.

kellyanne
02-16-2009, 10:01 AM
It took me a while to get my band and cup right. At first I measured what I thought was my bandwidth - a simple around the torso and went with that.

I would try a C cup and it did not look or feel busty at all.
I ordered 38C forms and they looked and felt very, very small on my chest compared to how I thought I would feel and look .

Pictures of 38C women in mags looked like babes while I looked like Pirate's Treasure:
"" A Sunken Chest ""

( I am 6' 1'' 160lbs so not a big guy but much bigger than most women in height and weight )

after I read bra web sites... I realised...

1- My around the torso measurement was incorrect- I forgot to add the 4 or 5 inches to the measured bandwidth and ..

2- I am a man not a woman - my bone stuctures are larger and wider and different my body was proportionately larger than a woman's so... a C cup looks more likea B cup on my frame while looking full and busty busty on a woman's smaller frame.

I went from up a few sizes in forms and to a larger bandwidth and cup size to a 40D and it all feels and looks much,much better now.
I prefer a bustier feel and look so this method really worked well for me.

For at least 20 years bra fittings were a thorn for me - I probably paid for 50 that I tossed because the were too small, too big etc etc.
I have ben dressing as a woman in some form since age 8 but did not wear a proper bra size until age 40

If you are having problems sizing your breasts and bras -
it never hurts to go to a bra web site and double check your numbers.

In my avatar pic my breasts and bra are the old size 38D bra - the profile page has my new forms of 42D if you want to compare the looks.

.. I hope this can help someone

Hope
02-20-2009, 03:17 AM
i have always tried to make my boobs a "C" cup as this is the size i admire. granted 32 c's would look funny but when you get to 36 to 44 this size is probably approprate.

Actually breast / cup size works in such a way that the same size cup will look about the same scale regardless of what band size it is attached to. That is to say that a 32C cup is smaller than a 36C cup, which is smaller than a 44C cup.

Find a cup size you like, B/C is probably good for most of us if we desire to pass - though D's are certainly passible on bigger frames (otherwise, hell get the EEE cup and be the girl you always dreamed about) then find the band size that is comfy, plug in your preferred cup size, and go to town. Literally.

Slip Affinity
02-20-2009, 08:15 AM
I have bras ranging in size from 38B to 42C. Actually, I measure a 44 but haven't as yet purchased one but will most likely stick with the B cup when I do since I like the look of the B cup the best. It works for me.

Stockingstopgirl
02-20-2009, 08:24 AM
I know that this is a little bit of a diversion and just wonder if it is the same in other counties. I regular purchase Bra's but when I buy a C cup I have to study the bra closley. one of the shops a plus size shop (Evans) always seems to make the cups far bigger more like a D cup in its Balconette bra's and although they very nice I have stopped buying them from there.

Has anyone else had problems.:eek:

dwyfronwen
02-20-2009, 10:25 AM
As a UK size 24, 200lbs and 5`9", I consulted a good adviser. Measuring made me a size 44 upper torso, hence 48 bra and to balance the width I was advised to used DD pads. Suitable hip/butt broadening and butting give a balaced effect for a mature lady, aunt, grandma

sandra-leigh
02-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Find a cup size you like, B/C is probably good for most of us if we desire to pass - though D's are certainly passible on bigger frames

I've had two professional prosthetics (forms) fitters say specifically that 38D is too small for me; and the owner of a bra store ask "why are we wasting our time?" with something even remotely close to a B for me (from past experience, she thinks a DD looks "not bad" on me, and that 40G looks really good on me.) She sold me a B because I wanted something without forms, but she told me explicitly that really I need forms to look right.

And no, I'm not a huge guy! I'm 6', and I was about 200 pounds and top size "medium to large" when the majority of those remarks were made (though I was probably about 210 the day recently when she was annoyed about me about going for too small of a cup size.) With DD forms, I'm currently top size 14 to 16: many 14s fit my body nicely but the arm-holes are often cut too high or too small for me; size 16s fit my arms but often need a little dart added to fit smoothly across my tummy.

Size 14, you might recognize, is apparently the average size of adult women in Canada and the USA these days. My friendly neighbourhood consignment store owner tells me that size 16 to 18 is the hardest for her to keep in stock as there are lots of customers just waiting for new stock in that size to come in.

My point ("and I do have a point") is that for some of us -- some of us who are merely average adult women size at that -- it is not a matter of "D's are certainly passible": it is a matter that professionals trained in exactly such matters tell us that even a D itself is too small for us if we wish to look natural!

So those of you who are thinking that a C cup would "attract too much attention", please consider getting a professional opinion on the matter: at even an "average" male height of 5' 10", and wearing a "medium" shirt, a professional might tell you that a C is a really a bit too small for you, or that a C is about as small as you can go. But such matters are going to depend upon your proportions, of course.

The "comfortable" cup size to avoid attracting too much attention is also going to depend a lot on what kind of clothes you wear. If you are a fan of tight sweaters, then Yes, a D cup might look fairly big and get you noticed -- but ladies my age don't wear tight sweaters very often, and in the clothes ladies my age do wear, a D cup is not very noticeable (unless they choose to wear something low-cut.)

anouk
02-20-2009, 12:20 PM
For a slim girl like me B size is quite ok, I'm not a big boob fan. It's also easy to create the cleavage out of my "natural breast material" then.

Katie Boundary
02-21-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm 6'2" and just over 90kg, so I went for Ds. They look big but not disproportionately so. Anything smaller wouldn't look right.

C

Kaz
02-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Guess the bottom line here is... it depends on how you want to look and the guidelines are very variable?

I originally got forms thatI thought were too big once I started wearing them. Went down in size, and then down again... but never make up my mind... so fell into the how do I feel today category... which was nice!

The smaller forms had accidents, and my originals are all I have now. I've been thinking of getting smaller ones for a while, but sometimes just think...no... this is what nature intended... I've been dealt the choice thing by fate... live with it girl. This is, after all, what GGs have to do?

I know GGs with big frames small breasts, small frames big breasts, and everywhere in between.

If you want to pass... I guess it's about having the confidence to pull it off.

Kaz xx

CharlotteW
02-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I have met a new CD friend who is about as big as myself in height and weight. I haven't asked her but I guess she is a 38D or 38DD. I'll confess, when I first saw her about 6 weeks ago, I didn't realise she was a CD'er purely because of the size of her boobs, I thought she really was a woman. My point is this.....CD'ers often choose smaller boobs because we don't want to go 'over the top', when in actual fact, we should be choosing bigger boobs because we have bigger bodies, in general.
Like I said earlier, I'm in a 38C at present, but realitically, a 38D, 38DD or even a 38E would be more suitable.

Just my opinion

PS Just asked my wife, she agreed a 38DD would suit me better.

kellycan27
02-28-2009, 01:12 PM
I am 5'7", 140 pounds and small framed. a 34B suits me ( too late to change now lol). I wanted to have breasts, but didn't want too much attention drawn to my chest. Some attention, but not a lot. I tried a number of different size forms from "pals" and the 34b's seemed to look best. When I went in to see about my implants the doctor had a computer thingy that he was able to use to show me how different size breasts would look on me, and again the 34b's seemed the best choice. I have to admit that I was tempted to go bigger, but happily I went smaller, and I have no regrets.

stephgoth
02-28-2009, 02:22 PM
I am 5'10" 135lb 34 28 36, size 4-6. I took some medication for about 6 months that gave me an aa or a size chest. I have very narrow shoulders and thin bones.

my thought is that a) im skinny so bigger breasts will be very obvious and b) if i were a gg with an aa or a cup, i'd probably live with it.

So my plan is to buy 36-38 a wonderbra gel bra, a little pushup and some pading built into the bra and hopefully ill be ok.

FWIW i have always found smaller breasts more attractive when dating women, so maybe that is why I don't mind being smaller.

Steph

BekiJ
02-28-2009, 02:32 PM
I have size 7 forms from (I think) lennonsbestbuy. These are suppose to fit a 36D. I had a 38D bra, which was too big for the forms.

On a recent trip, I bought two bras at VS. One a 36D and the other a 36DD. Turns out the forms are too big for the 36D. They push the center between the cups away from my chest.

They fit the 36DD "just right" with the center staying right on the chest.

Sort of like Goldilocks and the three bears .... but BekiJ and the two fake boobs ;) Too big, too small, just right....

Now, would I have chosen to have 36DD boobs? No, because the assumption is that they are too big. But at 6-2, 170, they are ..... me.

In any case, they feel so good in the 36DD, that I get seperation anxiety between wearings (usually about a week).

Hugs
BekiJ

AngelDelight
02-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Have you or anyone tried simple everyday party balloons, yes thats right balloons, you can blow them up to any size to get a quick idea of what size suits you best, as i cant afford breast forms i use them quite regularly when dressing at home.
Angela

MsSamanthaErica
02-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally I figured with my slender and bony frame that a B cup was great. I got size 5 forms to test it out. Now after all that, the girly side says they are a bit too small... so I think a C cup and more 'realistic' breasts are on the horizon.

Of course, the frame and the effect you want to achieve has to be figured in. I wanted something that would look the breasts I would have had had I been born with two X's and not a Y! :D

But as far as your desires go, go with these indicators:
a) the effect you want to go for
b) something that fits sensibly
c) that makes you happy.

Get some foam triangles in different sizes and try them on... once you get the idea you can graduate to what you want and you'll be ready for that night out on the town!!

Hugs,
~Samantha

BekiJ
02-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Angel, I have tried balloons. There just is no comparison. Save your dollars and get breast forms. If you have a vice (expensive coffee, tobacco, whatever), give it up for a week, put the money away and you probably will save enough for $50 to $100 forms. I have lennonsbestbuy and trukare, both size 7. I cannot express how good they feel.

Hugs
BekiJ

Debie
02-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Sometimes I think that I would like to be a D cup but I think that a C cup looks more natural for my size. 6' 215lbs. I know I need to lose a little weight.

Debie

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-28-2009, 05:19 PM
I have size 7 forms from (I think) lennonsbestbuy. These are suppose to fit a 36D. I had a 38D bra, which was too big for the forms.

On a recent trip, I bought two bras at VS. One a 36D and the other a 36DD. Turns out the forms are too big for the 36D. They push the center between the cups away from my chest.

They fit the 36DD "just right" with the center staying right on the chest.
The 38D should be too big if the forms were right for a 36D, as the cup size goes up with band size. The 38D would have the same cup size as a 36DD and the 36D would have the same cup size as a 38C in the same brand and style.

The 36DD fitting where the 38D didn't would suggest a difference in sizing between brands or styles. Yes, we know that it shouldn't happen but it does.

In my current favourite bra, I'm in an Australian 14D bra with a band extension because the style and cut cover my forms beautifully but doesn't come in the 16C that I should actually have in that brand and style.

Alice

Bea A
02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Since my wife and I can't agree yet on getting breast forms that actually look like "real boobs", I get to wear the fake looking ones from Wal-Mart. With the little bit I have on my own, I am close to a B cup, but not fully. If I ever went under the knife and got implants, I'd lean towards C cup, but nothing bigger than that. :hugs:

Shianna
03-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I had advice from the BFS in Oz. Wonderful people..!!!

Being 6' 2" I ended up with a size 8 form, with a 40D bra. To be a bit more comfortable, I use a bra extender.

Miss Charlotte Lacy
03-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Hi Girls.

Old thread that I was hoping to pop some new life into, I am 5ft 10" in stockings so you can imagine me in Heels, I am on the cuddly side and as I have said in my introduction I am a huge fan of a TV presenter in the UK called Fern Britton and I would love to look like her as she was big and bubbly and blonde all the (right) qualities I desire though I do feel I require ample boobs, so I've went for 38DDs maybe there's a boob fetishist in me..who knows but I love tight sweaters and tops..anything to enhance them.

I would love to know the top tips for realistic padding and shape...I have used water filled balloons which give bounce, I have heard of other liquids inside Balloons oh and Birdfood sounds very good.

So if any of you Girls wanna share some wisdom on the shaping of a Girl then let me know.

Hugs Charlotte xx:daydreaming:

prene
03-16-2009, 03:54 AM
I am 5-11 and weigh 172 lbs.
I measure 32 1/2" underbust. My overbust is 36 1/2".

When I first got my 38" band bra the bra had no support.
I wear a 36" and sometimes 34" band bras. I like the feeling of tight band bra around my body.

I am cursed with big thighs so I wear a big cup DD or DDD size to round out my figure.

I love my b-forms and can wear attached for days. Best for me is sz 14-15.

I do not have a thin fem A, b or C cup body. (I tried a B cup and I could hardly tell I had breasts on my frame.)

I wish I did.