PDA

View Full Version : Not such a secret, I guess

chrissietoo
02-01-2009, 10:29 PM
We have a sauna in our office building, and a dance studio downstairs, so one of the girls in the office always had a bag by her desk with fresh lingerie and a change of clothes. Sometimes after work, I couldn't keep from trying them on...she has nice taste!

She had hinted at my dressing, such as one day when she was looking through a catalogue she said I might look good in something. Trying to keep a secret in the office, I always laughed it off.

She recently left work to move out of state, and left her bag behind when she cleaned out her desk area. I picked it up to put somewhere so she could pick it up, and I noticed a note on top of the clothes inside.

"I thought you might want to keep these. I'll be happy if you enjoy them!"

:hugs:

Tashee
02-01-2009, 10:36 PM
SOUNDS LIKE MY SISTER. Honestly that is nice..I think..

Lainie
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Please control yourself and don't expropriate other people's underwear. It's icky!

On the other hand, you should thank her very sweetly for the lovely gift, and look for a chance to reciprocate--maybe flowers. Meanwhile talk to her and get to know her--a dream come true!

chrissietoo
02-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Please control yourself and don't expropriate other people's underwear. It's icky!

On the other hand, you should thank her very sweetly for the lovely gift, and look for a chance to reciprocate--maybe flowers. Meanwhile talk to her and get to know her--a dream come true!

I know, it's a bad habit. We have talked on the phone since, and she did not KNOW I had played with her things, but she suspected, and she was certain that I like women's clothes, ever since we went shopping together one day. She loves clothes and has awesome taste.

The flowers are a GREAT idea! She truly deserves them!
:love:

beenherelongtime
02-02-2009, 12:02 AM
that was nice of her, ir looks like you might have missed a chance to have a dressing partner, since you have talked to her, why did she suspect, did she say you gave any indication to her.

amy canada
02-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Are you absolutely sure that she didn't see you shopping for women's clothes one day? That story kinda sounds like it's made up, but good for you if it's for real. I'd love to have some girl give me her clothes.

I went to a mall today in my old neighbourhood since I had some time to kill before watching the Super Bowl, and I was going to possibly try on some shoes at Payless and maybe try on some clothes at some of the stores, when lo and behold, I saw my cousin and her boyfriend. Neither of them know that I'm a CD, but I'm kinda glad that I didn't decide to try on stuff. There were too many people in the mall anyway.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:39 AM
You ought to follow her - she is a keeper

JoAnne Wheeler