PDA

View Full Version : Well I got cought!! Oh Hell!!

Jan Michell Collins
02-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Well I got gought by my wife the other day. I was sitting at the puter chatting with some other gurls,about you know gurl stuff when my wife came home early. Well I did manage to get her to stay outside till I could get something elese on ((((Yes I was doing something elese to !!!)))))) Well It went better than I expected!!!!!!!!!! She seams to be cool with it (my cross dressing) just wants me to be carefull not to let our son see me dressed up. So far so good, I'll add more as time goes. Huggs to all!!!!!

catriona36
02-02-2009, 08:37 AM
glad she seems ok with it :)
keep us posted :)

Angie G
02-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Well I'm glad all is good Jan it could have been A real bad thing. Maybe now you can dress more just don't get carried away with it hun.:hugs:
Angie

boardpuppy
02-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Getting caught by the SO is one thing (bad), but the girls (diaster) come home with her from work/school together. She knows I underdress, and I can get a smirk out of her when I flash her but that is the extent of seeing Alice dressed.

JoAnne Wheeler
02-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Well it sounds like it was not all that bad

JoAnne Wheeler

Jan Michell Collins
02-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Well she hasn't brought it up sence mabey I'll ask her if she has any questions to ask me ?? Think this is a good idea?????

Danica
02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
If you haven't already, go see the link that Samantha posted recently entitled "Interesting website". There may be some useful information in there for you.

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 11:16 AM
I am sorry you were caught, but glad it is on the table now. Take into account all the previous mistakes that have been posted about and do not rush your wife with too much at once.

Danica is onto a good thing with the "interesting" link, I had a look at it earlier and it is well worth the time to look at it, lots of good info for you and your wife

I wish you luck

Shelly Preston
02-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I think you need to let her know you are ready to talk about it when she is

Have as much information as possible there but don't just rush it all out to her, just let her ask the questions and be honest

It will be more beneficial in the long term

Nigella
02-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Well the cat is out of the bag now and that could be either good or bad.

She seams to be cool with it (my cross dressing) just wants me to be carefull not to let our son see me dressed up

Personally I would wait for a short while to see how this develops. The first indications are that she is more concerned about your son than your dressing.

If you feel the need to discuss it further, try to bring the matter up in a roundabout way, maybe using her concern about your son as the opener.

StacyCD
02-08-2009, 04:43 PM
You know what they say about CDers being caught? Either you have been or are about to be. For me keeping my secret from my SO really hurt both her and me. Not every SO can move past it and be accepting but even if you end up with don't ask don't tell that's better than the lying.

Carole Cross
02-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Well Jan, it seems like you have an accepting SO. If you are going to push things further just dont go too far too soon and keep reminding your SO that you appreciate her.

carolinoakland
02-08-2009, 05:02 PM
well the topic is on the table, just take it really slow, let things percolate. beware the pink fog. But hope for the best to you. Carol