PDA

View Full Version : Problem? Panic? WWGGD

Persephone
02-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Out in public? Someone looking at you? Flat tire? Any of the curves life throws . . .

Maybe the best thingto to do is to take a deep breath and ask yourself WWGGD?

(What would a genetic girl do?)

MaryAnn40c
02-03-2009, 12:12 AM
You could unbutton your shirt a little,hike up your skirt play the part all the way and oh yea.... giggle:2c::doh:

Karren H
02-03-2009, 12:15 AM
There are no real problems.... only solutions!! I'd just change the flat....

Josephine 1941
02-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi Persephone, Try 2 in the mourning clutch goes, and u are 13 miles from home. First I tried to walk,no extra shoes, heels are nuts after all night in them. Call the friend u were with no answer,then ur son hope he is home NO WAY. Bite the bullet an call the ex wife that was fun.. You just have to go with the flo. you live thru it. :brolleyes: :daydreaming::drink::argue::bs::blah::cheers::GD:: lol::boo::fs:

Melani
02-03-2009, 12:45 AM
There are no real problems.... only solutions!! I'd just change the flat....

Just take care of it be confident and do what ever you would do anytime and anyway your dressed, your still the same person with the same skills and coping abilities, so use them

erickka
02-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Hey, Karren, I'm with ya on that one! Had a flat on I-75 in Fl., and got out and changed it in my skirt suit and 4" pumps! Yeah, got a few honks from the truckers!!! LOL!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Try not to panic - just go about your business and do whatever you have to do to get over each situation - I mean, thats all you can do

JoAnne Wheeler

Sally2005
02-04-2009, 12:56 AM
If you are not confident being out in public, that can be pretty scary. It is a good idea to have the ability to change back...especially if you are not out to the person you are going to call for help. Once you have been out and are confident, it is easier to just do it. It may be hard to play the part when you are in a panic mode, but it can actually be a confidence boost once you handle it successfully.

Angie G
02-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Life sometimes really is a bitch hun.:hugs:
Angie