PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and Compassion for Humanity

3gander7
02-03-2009, 03:03 AM
With so many differences in opinion throughout the world it is easy to be quick to judge an idea that we do not agree with at first. I have found my crossdressing to be a valuable tool in attempting to gain perspective on such things. Sound Ambigous? When other people hear about crossdressing they sometimes get confused and think we're just crazy (my roommate recently said "I dont understand drag" in a frusterated tone after she saw the ending of boondock saints lol). Because i understand that people are born a certain way, and theres little they can do about it, it becomes easier for me to accept other peoples "crazy" habits or attitudes. Someones being a cocky pig- so be it thats how there brain works, Someone has a different political or religious view- tough cause thats how they feel comfortable viewing the world. Someone just really grinds your gears- probably your problem more than theres.

Because im still young, i guess, and struggling to figure myself out, this is one thing that i try to remind myself when feelin depressed about being a cd. Im thankful that i was born a cd so it is easier for me to be accepting of other people that are different than I. Does this resonate with anyone else?

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:16 AM
It has changed my perspective on a lot of things - I no longer have the prejudices that I once had - I am more accepting of all lifestyles - I understand why it takes GGs so long to get ready to go somewhere and especially why it takes so long to go the restroom.

JoAnne Wheeler

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-03-2009, 10:46 PM
My TS CD'ism has definitely changed my viewpoints on many levels, I am less judgemental than I ever was. Mainly because I don't want people to judge me for who I am, I won't judge them as readily. :battingeyelashes:

Ashlyee Paige
02-03-2009, 11:43 PM
I am alot more compassionate now then ever, same thing I think that I dont want to be judged so how can I judge? it has gone alot further, to any type of cruelty i really hate now, I try to help people alot more and am alot more considerate of feelings and emotions of others, without thinking about what im doing, heck I almost gave a male coworker a reassuring hug the other day lol, that would not have went over well :> :hugs: