PDA

View Full Version : "Getting Into Her Pants"

Jenny
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a true story which shows both the different ways people think and the way we use the same language to mean different things.

Three of my buds and I went to our local Applebees after our round of golf on Tuesday. I like the food well enough at Applebees plus it has a bar for drinks. What I really like about it, however, is that the waitresses are all cute and friendly and wear tight khaki colored pants-skirts-shorts. (BTW: For all you fashion-conscious readers, I was wearing all boy clothes on the outside but white bikini panties underneath.)

We were waited on by one of the real cute waitresses named Maria. Maria is about 20-22 years old (my guess), has brown hair and blue eyes, and has a real cute trim figure. She was wearing some very snug light khaki shorts which really showed off her very cute rear end.

Maria was being very friendly (kind of flirtatious) with us, maybe especially with me. She had waited on me before and we had chatted a little bit. I always figure, however, that flirting is part of a waitress' job. The more she flirts the bigger the tip she gets, right? I never paid too much attention or took the flirting very seriously.

Anyway, we all ordered some drinks (I had a marguerita) and continued to chat up Maria. After Maria brought us our dinners, one of my buds (who is not so enlightened and worldly as I am (LOL)) leaned over as Maria walked away and whispered not so softly to me: "Bet you'd like to get into her pants, wouldn't you?"

At precisely that moment, I was thinking exactly the same thing, only different. I was wondering where Maria got her cute shorts and whether they were available in my size. I was also wondering what kind of undies Maria was wearing (I could see the faint panty lines of what appeared to be string bikinis). Yes, I wanted to get into Maria's pants; I wanted to wear Maria's pants!!!

Of course, I made some lame remark in response to my friend's inane comment (have to keep up appearances, don'cha know). I tried to be extra-nice to Maria the rest of the meal and made sure she got a big tip.

I would give anything to be like Maria and wear such sexy clothes in public and have people make sexy comments about me. Sigh. :o

Alex
07-15-2004, 04:40 PM
I know what you mean!

Slightly off topic:
Sometimes when I see a pretty girl, I think: "Wow, she's hot!", sometimes I think "were did she get that cool dress?" Other times, it's like, "Wow she's hot, and where can I get that skirt?".
Sometimes I want the pretty girl and some times I want to be the pretty girl...sometimes both.

I just like women in general I think...that's probably why I have so many lesbian dreams. Love being a guy though too...just wish I could have the best of both worlds.

kristi cd
07-15-2004, 06:07 PM
I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I don't know if I want to do a cute girl or be her if you know what I mean. :rolleyes: Sometimes I think it would be cool to just go up and ask where'd you get that? Or even how do you think that would look on me...lol. :p

eleventhdr
07-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh yeah I know exactly what you do mean that has happened to me as well When looking at a really cute girl and thinking oh my gosh I wish I was her!. Suzy Ann!.

windycissy
07-16-2004, 08:07 AM
"Love being a guy though too...just wish I could have the best of both worlds."

You can, dummy! That's the best part about being a crossdresser, and what motivates me to maintain my girlish figure, keep myself shaved down, spend a small fortune on two wardrobes and makeup, etc etc. I love being a guy, and wouldn't want all of the excess baggage that goes along with being a real woman - ask any girl. But I also love the feeling of silk and lace under my dress or skirt, having clueless guys open doors for me and wait for me to get off the elevator first, all of the little things that make being a girl so much fun. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Alex
07-16-2004, 04:56 PM
"Love being a guy though too...just wish I could have the best of both worlds."

You can, dummy! That's the best part about being a crossdresser, and what motivates me to maintain my girlish figure, keep myself shaved down, spend a small fortune on two wardrobes and makeup, etc etc. I love being a guy, and wouldn't want all of the excess baggage that goes along with being a real woman - ask any girl. But I also love the feeling of silk and lace under my dress or skirt, having clueless guys open doors for me and wait for me to get off the elevator first, all of the little things that make being a girl so much fun. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Actually, I really can't. I dream of being like a slim, attractive woman...but I can't diet to get that body. I play rugby and hockey semi-professionally. If I diet down to a size 8, there is no way I could do either of those...plus A LOT of people would ask a lot of questions. I can't even shave my legs, i'd never hear the end of if from the rugby guys.

I was meaning that i'd like to slim myself down (which I could do) and be more girlish, but i'd have to give up things I love and confuse a whole lot of people along the way.

I'm also positive that my girlfriend would leave me If I did anything beyond the closet dressing I do now.

Madilyn
07-16-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm also positive that my girlfriend would leave me If I did anything beyond the closet dressing I do now.

I guess this quote let's us know what you decided to do about telling your gf that you dress using a Power Point presentation... :rolleyes:

Alex
07-16-2004, 05:14 PM
I guess this quote let's us know what you decided to do about telling your gf that you dress using a Power Point presentation... :rolleyes:

Someone did that? Why would someone think that was a good idea?

Madilyn
07-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Someone did that? Why would someone think that was a good idea?

That reference was directed at you in error Alex, I'm a wench for even bringing it up. I apologize... :o

Geena-CD
07-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I think most of us girls think the same thing. Many a time, while walking through the business district in Boston, during a very lovely sunny day, I start to day dream about wearing many of the pretty clothes that the women around me are wearing!
:D

ChristineRenee
07-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Wow...I just can't get over these responses. I'm probably a lot older than many of you, but reading your experiences and feelings it's like you are all telling my life story.

One of the most major conflicts of being a male biologically, or externally, but feeling female on the inside...particularly sexually, is that you have this duality when it comes to women. There is the "wow that chick is hot" side of you going up against the "wow...I wonder how that outfit would look on me?" alter ego side. You bet...the best of both worlds alright, but not exactly in total harmony either.

Great topic....great responses!

You go girlz!

Peace & Love

Christine58V8

Alex
07-16-2004, 08:40 PM
That reference was directed at you in error Alex, I'm a wench for even bringing it up. I apologize... :o

Ok, I was wondering what you meant by that. My girlfriend has known for almost a year now. She just condemns it as wierd and doesn't miind me doing it as long as it's not around her.

But back to the actual topic...main topic. It's refreshing to see how many of us are thinking similar things about attractive ladies. I didn't know if it was a common feeling.

Lisa UK
07-17-2004, 09:57 AM
I cant even start to tell you how many times ive see some really cute girl and wondered how her clothes would look on me,lol ive even got a few digs in the ribs from the girlfriend for stareing at another woman,but its sooo not what shes thinking.

Jenny
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

Have you seen the new GAP print ad with Sarah Jessica Parker and Lennie Kravitz? I saw it on the back of Entertainment Weekly. In it both people are dressed very stylishly in jeans (of course). Sarah has a funky hot pink blouse fastened with several large pins over a multi-colored plaid scarf. She is wearing a man's hat and some clunky open-toed sandals. She has her hip thrown out to the side.

Lennie, on the other hand, is wearing a white shirt over a dark sports coat. He is wearing white shoes. The only splash of color -- and it is very minor -- in his whole outfit is a very, very pale pink buttonniere.

Both undoubtedly represent the height of current female and male fashion.

Is there any surprise at all in the fact I would so like to get into her pants and her blouse and her scarf and her hat and her shoes (and her undies) as compared to Lennie's boring get-up.

Is there something fundamentally wrong with me? :confused:

StephanieS
08-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Girls,
Great topic. Thanks.
I was working today visiting another client at their property a nd I met the Director of Sales - a very beautiful dark haired lady who was gorgeous - make up perfect, lip liner and gloss perfect, blouse - revealing enough of her breasts but yet hidden by her coat to be classy, a faint bra line revealing a curve that indicated a full bra cup. She fit her business suit perfectly. The essence of femminity and style. Ohhh- she had me. Two thoughts came to my mind -1) she is hot 2) I got to have a blouse and suite like that and how did she get her lip liner so perfect. And shoes- I adore womens shoes. I just bought 2 more pairs today. I must be a woman to spend hours in a shoe store and then love wearing them.
Love you.
StephanieS

Cher
08-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Miss Jenny:
Not a darn thing wrong with you fundamentally or otherwise...you're thinging is in line with a lot of us - kisses

joannablake
08-23-2004, 07:18 PM
I would be lying if I didnt say I love to look at women around me are wearing and wonder how I would look in it myself. I have had my experience like Samantha but actually took the woman up on it. It was so nice to walk around in her clothes glad she was my size other wise I would have looked stupid in clothes that dont fit me. Ah those were the days before I started working here. And Jenny darling I have to agree with Cher there is nothing wrong with you.

Love Always
Joanna

Tracie Lynn
02-06-2005, 11:26 AM
A true story, about 10 years ago I decided to go and have my nipples peirced, I went to the shop in my drab clothes trying to be the mocho man lol lol, the gal that did it was very nice looking about 30 years old and tastefully dressed in slacks and a pull over top, she took me into a private room and shut the door and told me to remove my shirt while she prepared the items she needed to do the peirceings, then to my surprise she turned around and pulled her top up over her head and droped it into a chair and said this will give you something to help take your mind off of the pain, she had on a beautifull white satan and lace bra and she was right all I could think about was wearing that bra, when she was finished ( I thought what have I got to lose ) so I came right out and ask her where she bought it and what brand it was and told her that I wanted to get one like it for my wife ( the classic lie we know so well ) she smiled and told me it was a Hanes Satan and lace but she didnt remember where seh had gotten it, she dold me to meet her at the counter that she had some aftercare instructions for me so I was waiting when she came out and handed me some printed papers and some sea salt and some sterel pads and explained the healing and cleaning prosedure to me and then she put the stuff in a bag and I left the shop thinking about nothing but the sensation in my nipples, about three hours after I got home and it was time to soak my nipples with the sea salt I went to retreave the bag and almost choaked when I opened it and saw her bra nicely folded in the bottom of the bag with a note that simply said enjoy, well I still have the bra today and have wore it only a couple of times I have kept it as a suvenier and a reminder of the day I got my nipples peirced, I have been back to that shop a few times to buy new rings and she has waited on me and always has given me professional service and attention and the subject of the bra has never come up but every time I leave the shop I have a smile on my face.

Tonia
02-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Girls,
Great topic. Thanks.
I was working today visiting another client at their property a nd I met the Director of Sales - a very beautiful dark haired lady who was gorgeous - make up perfect, lip liner and gloss perfect, blouse - revealing enough of her breasts but yet hidden by her coat to be classy, a faint bra line revealing a curve that indicated a full bra cup. She fit her business suit perfectly. The essence of femminity and style. Ohhh- she had me. Two thoughts came to my mind -1) she is hot 2) I got to have a blouse and suite like that and how did she get her lip liner so perfect. And shoes- I adore womens shoes. I just bought 2 more pairs today. I must be a woman to spend hours in a shoe store and then love wearing them.
Love you.
StephanieS

This is so true I offten look at woman in Business suits the look and Feel are wonderfuly very classy and conservative. A three pice suit with a blouse partly open and you're bra,showing just a hint now thats Sexy. Shoes are my weak point I to can spend Hours in a store shopping for shoes I to adore them.

Tonia;)

Cher
02-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi MissTracie Lynn
What a great story...thanks for sharing...take care

Sweet Susan
02-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Wow! What a great thread. Some of the best stuff ever! :)

Tracie Lynn, your bra story was fantastic, erotic, and any other kind of suitable 'tic word. I loved it. The fact that it happened in Yakima, Washington is over the top. I've been to Yakima many times and I have to say that that is a town I could never get out of quickly enough. However, with a parlour such as you described, perhaps I should go back and have a look around. Thanks for sharing.

Tracie Lynn
02-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Thank you Girls for your comments and Susan your compleatly right Yakima is not the hot place to live if you are openly a crossedrsser because of all of the different cultures that live here and just the nature of the town also where are you located you can PM me to let me know if you dont want to post it in open fourm again thank you for your nice comment.