PDA

View Full Version : Fem for a week

Leanne2
02-03-2009, 06:46 AM
My 90 year old mother had emergency major surgery a week ago so I drove the 300 miles to take care of her in the hospital. I was able to get the vacation time from work so my sister and 3 brothers didn't have to. They live an hour and a half from the hospital.
I decided to check into the motel as a woman. The lady at the desk asked to see my credit card and drivers license. Last year I renewed my license while dressed and made up as a woman so the picture is feminine. But it does say male on it. My name is unisex but I still worried that the lady at the motel would figure me out. She didn't. So then I had to present as a woman every morning for the continental breakfast.
After breakfast every day I would go back to my room and change back to jeans and a long sleeved mens pullover top. I left on the makeup. With a purse and ladies coat I still passed as I went out to my car. Before I went into the hospital each time I changed to a unisex veloure jacket. I kept the purse.
Most of the hospital personnel probably assumed that I was just a gay man in makeup with a purse. So I just went with that. My mother was thrilled to have me help her through the painful recovery. She never mentioned how I looked. The staff was very kind.
At the end of the week I checked out of the motel wearing a skirt and top. Then I began the long drive home. I bought gas, ate lunch, and shopped at an antiques store as a woman. As I got close to home I had to figure out how to change back to male mode. I ended up using the wheelchair stall in a ladies restroom. Luckily I was alone for the transformation. I wore lipstick, earrings, and my pink coat to get out of there. Then I changed coats before getting back into my car.
So it was a wonderful week. My mother survived her surgery. I was able to spend a lot of time with her. And I could do most of it while dressed en fem. Life is good. Leanne

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Great story - great adventure - hope your mother is doing better

JoAnne Wheeler

Sally2005
02-04-2009, 12:45 AM
wow, sounds like a fun trip. Are your mother's eyes good? Mine would probably have something critical to say if she noticed... many mothers seem to notice any small item that's out of place.

Angie G
02-04-2009, 01:30 AM
That's cool Leanne lucky girl. Glad you mom is OK hun.:hugs:
Angie

Leanne2
02-04-2009, 06:52 AM
As I mentioned before, my mother is 90 years old. She was in a lot of pain the first few days and she didn't have her glasses on. But later in the week, while I was washing and styling her hair, we talked about how I was different from my brothers. I explained to her that everyone has male and female hormones. My higher ratio of female to male hormones caused me to be more feminine with a full head of thick hair.
She told me that my hair was just beautiful and she loved me just the way I am. That is as close as I'll ever get to telling her about me. It was a tender moment between a mother and son. Leanne