PDA

View Full Version : Years ago Mom didn't understand

Leanne2
02-03-2009, 09:39 AM
I was raised with very traditional midwest values. My parents didn't know anything about cross dressing. They assumed that anything like that meant that a person was a homosexual.
When I was 7 or 8 my mother caught me wearing a pretty little party dress. As she removed the dress she told me that boys don't wear dresses. When I asked why she said," they just don't. Now run along and play with the boys."

Tasha McIntyre
02-03-2009, 12:25 PM
As she removed the dress she told me that boys don't wear dresses.

I think less that one hour on this forum will change her mind in a huge way :)

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
A lot of us lived in the DARK AGES in our youth - young CDers do not realize how much things have changed - we know that even today, things are not always great, but back in the DARK AGES, it was 10 times worse.

JoAnne Wheeler

Tina Francis
02-03-2009, 06:43 PM
I totally agree. During my youth I though I'm alone, but since the internet starts and I've found especially this forum, I realized that we have a lot of sisters. I think your Mom will realize that as well, but understand... I don't know?

I think my family wouldn't understand it :sad:

P.S.: I started dressing with the clothes of my mother :heehee:

Lorileah
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
"Now run along and play with the boys." Hmmmm, maybe that was the wrong way to say that ;)

RylieCD
02-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Years ago before the internet, ithought I was all alone as well. when mom found my stuff we thought it was just a phase, who knew? What if we knew then that we know now?

LeotardMan
02-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I know the first time my mom discovered her leotard, and panties in my room and confronted me about it she thought it was phase. However, by the 3rd time she knew and I knew their was no point in lying, I was caught in karate class wearing her leotard! It took her a good month before she said anything and a few months before she accepted I was a CD.