PDA

View Full Version : That was Close! Went to the door....

paulaluvssz8
02-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey all, I'm at home today and of course I am dressed. everything except wig and make-up. Waiting on the Ups truck to arrive which doesnt ever get here before 10:30. And so I'm all dressed up and on the site reading your post. And the thought hit me "what if the ups man comes early?' And I put it off like it has never happened. And lo and behold as I sat here, the door bell rang. I have on a pair of womens jeans, a sleaveless top that is low cut in front and ties in the back, a water bra. Now how can I answer the door like this to the ups man? He knows my family and my job.... So I have to goto the door to sign for the package. I don't believe I've ever gotten a bra and top off so fast! Well maybe when I was a teenager and my GF at the time was wanting to go all the way...:heehee: Any way here is what I did, I grabed my "manshirt" and went to the door wearing the ladies jeans. He didn't notice. I don't think. But that is my exciting morning.

Oh well let's get on with the day. Have a great day:daydreaming:

Crissy Kay
02-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Good for you Paula!!! From a lot of the posts I have read on the forum, and as a guy myself, most guys don"t notice what other men are wearing. When I am out shopping I will always check out any women or girls in short skirts!!!

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 10:42 AM
The UPS man has seen JoAnne - forgot I was dressed ! UPS man did not say anything, but I may have made his day

JoAnne Wheeler

shannonsilk
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Well-I guess that gotthe heart pumping. What a shot of adrenaline.
Maybe next time you can just cover up with a bathrobe.

Karren H
02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Just throw on a big fluffy pink bathrobe and some pink fluffy slippers!! Guaranteed to completely mask any fem clothing your wearing!! He won't suspect a thing!! Lol

paulaluvssz8
02-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Ahh! Karen. I can always count on you to have some great advice for me. But I don't own an pink bathrobe. Nor does my wife. So I guess that I could just answer the door the next time in a pink teddy? LOL Maybe he won't notice.... :)
And by the way it was a shot of adrenalin. But I got back into what I was wearing and went about the rest of the morning having a good time.:D

Ashlyee Paige
02-03-2009, 04:02 PM
UPS came for me today too, I wasnt enfemme but I had on a short bathrobe and my entire body is shaven, well when I opened the door my 2 dogs decided they wanted to run out the door, so I try to grab them as they are heading out, my robe flys open from the tie so I am standing them flashing the ups guy trying to hold 2 dogs LOL what a site! Oh forgot the thongs were on too!

Emily Anderson
02-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Methinks part of the enjoyment is dressing up and 'hoping' the UPS man doesn't get there too early...

It's all fun.

Teri Jean
02-04-2009, 07:52 AM
I was surprised by a co-worker doing some political canvasing last fall. I had taken a snooze in the recliner dressed casual and she woke me with the door bell. I didn't think until the door was wide open. To late but she has not said anything since. Yes it was very obvious. Keli

Angie G
02-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Before my wife knew I was dressing I was a first class speed undresser ever take a bra off without unhooking it.:hugs:
Angie

paulaluvssz8
02-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Angie, I have become a master of unhooking it with one hand... I guess they are right, "practice makes perfect"...:D

Beth785
02-04-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't think I can get me 4 hooker off one handed! I'm not afraid of the UPS driver. The one that got me today was that my mum got home about 30 minutes early. I was going through the garage to the back yard to take some pictures of my new Lane Bryant outfit when she pulled in. Talk about record time change-a-roo!

mykhelee
02-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I had unexpected company knocking @ the door, got the boots, dress and bra off, slid the jeans and t off, forgot to put on socks. Yes they did notice I was wearing hose. They took the pics of the leather skirt ensemble.

KELLYANN
02-05-2009, 08:31 AM
no such luck. my UPS guy drops the package at the door r rings the bell and runs back to the truck and down the street. thats chicago. guess we don't have to sign for anything.

jruiz
02-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Same experience about a month ago!!!

I went out with ladies jeans and sneakers. A couple or neighbors from the condo saw me. Nobody said a word, although a female neighbor stared at me a bit.

The sneakers and jeans were not so obvious (I could go ut with them as a guy, I think), but I guess that women have an special eye for these thigs

kathtx
02-09-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't believe I've ever gotten a bra and top off so fast! Well maybe when I was a teenager and my GF at the time was wanting to go all the way...:heehee:

So do ya mean you got your GF's bra off real fast, or yours? Or both? ;)

anna kate
02-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Here in rural NY the UPS guy toots his horn as he leaves. Hearing that, I went to get the package. Opened the door to see my nephews wife comming down the driveway. Ran to the back of the house, wouldn't you know, the back zipper on my sheath dress got stuck. Seems like she was in the house in a flash and saying (as she undid the zipper) I like my men in nylon Unc. Now that she knows, we have lenghty talks on my favorite subject.

Cary
02-09-2009, 05:29 PM
I never had a UPS close call, but I seem to always have a family close call. My best time is fully dressed to drab dressed in 30 seconds.

marny
02-14-2009, 06:02 AM
alll the UPS Guy cares about is how fast he can dump your stuff and get to Mcdonalds

Mollyanne
02-14-2009, 06:12 AM
I too answered the door for the mailman in a very feminine lounging set that showed off my chest and I was also in heels. He kinda' looked and a small smile crossed his lips. I signed for the package and he left without saying a word and nothing has been said since then. I kinda' got special signal but maybe its' just me.

Mollyanne