PDA

View Full Version : Okay..I'm back with a few thoughts...

stacee2008
02-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Ladies, I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately, and I've discovered some very truthful things about myself, my marriage and my life in general. Since I was married last june, I've sort-of let myself go physically(nothing that I can't fix), I've lost a lot of the things that I have an interest or passion for, and I'm generally not as happy as I was just a year ago. The biggest thing that I've noticed is that I'm physically more attracted to myself(as Stacee) than I am to my wife. I Know that this sounds very crude and selfish and it probably is. My wife is a sweetheart, with one of the biggest hearts you'll ever find, but our sex life is terrible/non-existant. Every time that I look at one of my photos, I say to myself, "God, I wish I could look like that again". I crave for the feelings of taking care of myself the way GG's do, shaving my body hair, slipping into nylons and sexy heels, etc. Some of you have said that I should call it-quits on the marriage while it is still in it's early stages and I'm beginning to lean that way. Life is way to short to go thru-it unhappy. I always thought that I could just flip a switch to turn-off my passion for dressing, but it's not possible! It's part of who I am and I have to listen to my heart. I will be having a very lengthy talk with my wife about this and will keep all of you posted. Kisses, Stacee:daydreaming:

Annaliese
02-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Good luck and hugs.

Cassia-Marie
02-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I went through a lot before I got a divorce from my first wife. Our issues had nothing to do with crossdressing (I was still deeply in denial at the time) but were things that we just couldn't work through and stay together. One day it just clicked for the both of us that we just weren't meant to be together. It took a lot to admit that to ourselves and to accept failure but once we did and called it quits, our lives became so much better. We're still friends and call on eachother when times get rough. I hope that you can find a similar peace and avenue to end things (if that's what you decide to do) sensibly and amicably.

Good luck!
Cassia-Marie

JoAnne Wheeler
02-03-2009, 01:09 PM
That is a toughie ! We are always accussed as being in love with ourselves. My Spouse is jealous of JoAnne. My Spouse thinks that I love JoAnne more than her. This is the way we are perceived. I guess there is some truth to it.

My Spouse dressed well, but conservative. JoAnne is a free spirit and dresses much younger and with greater detail to make-up, etc.

In sofar as you don't know how to evaluate the situation you are in, let me say that if your CD side is becoming stronger and relations with your spouse are becoming less and less and if you can't or don't want to change, then it might be a good time to pull the plug on your marriage.

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
02-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Wow!! Lucky for me my eleveted taste in women preclude me from falling for myself!! Lol

Di
02-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Why did you not speak up and tell her it's a part of you and to work out times you can wear what you desire if she didn't want to see it.........I just do not get this...she knew before being married she has seen you dressed and then everything it tossed out be straight with her

Dropping hints ...... that drives me bonkers ...Why not speak up..how would someone know how much something means to them by dropping hints?:doh:

She knew before you got married So...talk and listen and get on the same page...throwing a marriage away over pantyhose:eek: and not TALKING Please talk and sort this out.

I wrote all this in your last thread....and it still goes...I am very glad you are going to talk to her and you need her to know
it's a part of you
work out something you both can live with....because it is like you are throwing away a marriage over not being able to say the truth. And I think the lust you are having for your girl side is because you have put that side away.
She knew before getting married...the only thing I can say is be straight with her there is no way she will know how much it means to you other wise. Good luck

Gabrielle Hermosa
02-06-2009, 10:51 PM
...Life is way to short to go thru-it unhappy. I always thought that I could just flip a switch to turn-off my passion for dressing, but it's not possible! It's part of who I am and I have to listen to my heart. I will be having a very lengthy talk with my wife about this and will keep all of you posted. Kisses, Stacee:daydreaming:

Sorry - I'm way late on this one. Was surprised to see you posting in another thread after reading what I thought was your goodbye post in a different thread.

Although I wished you well "living life as a man from now on", I kind of figured you'd be back. Life is way too short to deny to yourself who you are and enjoy the gifts you have (ie: crossdressing).

We've all bad poor choices in life before. It can be difficult to undo the damage those choices cause, but that difficulty is well worth the happiness to be gained in the end.

I hope Stacee gets back in shape, spends a little quality time with a razor, and lights up the room with that smile I see in your avatar pic.

Welcome back. :)

Michelia
02-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Autoeroticism is common among CDs whether they fess up to it like you do or not. Taking care of yourself is not just good for your Cding. It is also good for your marriage. Figure out what turns your wife on and get involved. If you resolve some issues, you just might find a fantastic sex life - much better than you ever dreamed of. I know.

My wife and I spent countless nights talking and crying. Once things were resolved we have been very happy. We never talk about Cding anymore. It is just part of life (including sex life) in our house.