PDA

View Full Version : Transgendered was one of the choices....

Karren H
02-04-2009, 12:44 AM
for sexual orientation during the sign-up process for sugar.com, a neat fashion related website... I just signed up for.... http://teamsugar.com/ I was really surprised when I pulled down the click box..... Straight, bi, gay... transgendered... How cool is that? That's the first non-crossdressing site that I have run accross a TG option... Anyone find any others?

Niya W
02-04-2009, 01:01 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86566

Angie G
02-04-2009, 01:17 AM
I spend so much time here I don't have time for other sites hun.:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
02-04-2009, 01:29 AM
I spend too much time on makeup forums... FOUR... and almost have no time for here... lol

Ashlyee Paige
02-04-2009, 01:34 AM
That kind of irks me a little when having it listed as an orientation, since you can be straight transgendered, bi transgendered, gay transgendered, transgendered is not a sexual orientation but a gender preference. one of my little peeves lol, but it is cool with them recognizing us, at least alot of places are trying :>

Kayla Shadows
02-04-2009, 02:00 AM
That kind of irks me a little when having it listed as an orientation, since you can be straight transgendered, bi transgendered, gay transgendered, transgendered is not a sexual orientation but a gender preference.
I agree.Thats a little weird of them to list it as orientation

Karren H
02-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Yeah maybe but it was nice to see it on a list somewhere.... lol

Ashlyee Paige
02-04-2009, 02:22 AM
thats true karen, :> LOL I just joined team sugar ;)

Kayla Shadows
02-04-2009, 03:58 AM
I spend too much time on makeup forums... FOUR... and almost have no time for here... lol

lol,4.Wow,Karren.Thats cool though :) Im sure its fun and helpful

Yeah maybe but it was nice to see it on a list somewhere.... lol
Yeah..Im just confused on who Im supposed to like now..lol

flatlander_48
02-04-2009, 09:15 AM
for sexual orientation during the sign-up process for sugar.com, a neat fashion related website... I just signed up for.... http://teamsugar.com/ I was really surprised when I pulled down the click box..... Straight, bi, gay... transgendered... How cool is that? That's the first non-crossdressing site that I have run accross a TG option... Anyone find any others?

Although not a web site, the climate surveys at work do ask if one identifies as Straight, Lesbian, Gay, Bi or Transgendered. Our LGBT employee group, of which I am a member, pushed to get that included. For the record, I choose B and T...

JoAnne Wheeler
02-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Since I found this website, I now live here - I spend an awful lot of time here because it HELPS me to understand my frustrations and my enjoyment I found out the PINK FOG was and realized that I'm caught up in it - I'm like my Sister who said that she did not have time to look at other websites

JoAnne Wheeler

kristinacd55
02-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Since I found this website, I now live here - I spend an awful lot of time here because it HELPS me to understand my frustrations and my enjoyment I found out the PINK FOG was and realized that I'm caught up in it - I'm like my Sister who said that she did not have time to look at other websites

JoAnne Wheeler
I'm here a real lot too, except the last few days when I was skiing! :)