Thread: visited my daughter in the hospital as Tamera

visited my daughter in the hospital as Tamera

Well,
    My daughter had her Gall Bladder removed this morning. After the doctor came out and told her boyfriend and I that everything was alright and she would stay the nite, I had to leave for an meeting at KMart.

It looks like KMart is going to hire Tamera after she passes her background check. Boy am I excited, that'll make 2 girl jobs.

Anyway after my meeting I went up to the hospital as Tamera to visit my daughter. No one even cared or gave me a second look. My daughters nurse had an inquisitive look on her face, I must say, but talked to me just like the norm. It was great and another hurdle jumped over.

For many of the questions of gettin out, being excepted, etc. Here is an answer for ya.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Hi Tamera

I am glad to hear that your daughter is doing well.

And it is great that you have a new (fem) job prospect , and that you were treated like a human being at the hospital !

Like they say , Life is Good !

Tomara

Neat-o. I bet the nurse was trying to figure out where she had seen you before or that there is a strong physical simularity between you and your brother.

Aspiring Member
    you are fortunate to be able to pass so well. good luck to you and i hope you daughter feels well.

Tamera ...I am seeing you all over the place..go get them girl

You are a brave lady with a lot of confidence - you are an inspiration to us all
    How old is your daughter ? I assume that she accepts you as Tamera.
    You mean you are now working two jobs in public as Tamera ?

Are you married ? If you are, what does your spouse say about this ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Hi JoAnne,
    Well my daughter is better. Just has some discomfort where they took out her Gallbladder. she has 5 small incisions. The one around her navel is the biggest. She is 25 years old and her name is Tamera also even thought thats not why I chose my name.

She accepts me as Tamera and has been out to the clubs with me a few times.

Yes I am married. My spouse is Tolerating but not really Accepting. I do have boundaries that I must stay in though. Which means No hormones or BA or SRS. She has been with Tamera out to eat and shopping a very few occasions.

I do have a girl job at Big Boy Restaurant and my Kmart job is still pending.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]