Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you remember where/when it all started?

Can you remember where/when it all started?

Ladies, I was just thinking back to my childhood, and how it shaped me to become who I am today. I remember my Mom always wearing pantyhose back in the day and my fascination for that. Then I remember sneaking pantyhose out of her drawers and wearing them, only to get caught wearing them in bed by my Dad. I must have been around 6 or 7. I can remember telling one of my friends how good they felt on my legs and how they looked 'cool'. I also remember going to his house and convincing him to do the same with his Moms' hose and trying them-on with him. My Mom didn't seem to mind too much, she had me wearing tights as part of my halloween costumes. When I look at myself now, all 'dolled-up', I can't help but to think of my Mom and how that part of my life got me started.. Thank you Mom!!

came a time

Yea, I remember when I first put on a ladies pair of panties; that's how it started for me. It surprised me how good I felt in them; it took awhile but aventually I came to understand that I'd much rather dress like a lady, than a man.

For me it was around puberty.
    The first time I put on panties was the first time i felt any sexual reaction.
    It has never gone away and hope it never does.
    Now though it is far more than sex - though that is still part - it is part of me.
    Born to be both

Cindyxxx

Right back in primary school, I imagine I would have been about 7 or 8. Myself and my classmates dressed up as little penguins and had to wear leotards and black tights.
    I didn't have any real reaction to them back then, but that's what set me on the road i'm on now.

A few years later I dressed up as a little dalmation and had to wear tights again, this time I distinctly remember how comfortable they felt and taking every opportunity I could to try the costume on beforehand.

After that I started doing it more and more and wearing my mums tights, skirts, lipstick and other stuff. Odd how something as innocent as a dalmation can trigger such a thing lol

I first rember wearing panties and a slip that I got out of my aunts chest of drawers around puberty

JoAnne Wheeler

Halloween in the fifth grade my aunt and mom suggested I dress as a girl. I was good with that and it was great fun to try on my cousins dress, but they offended my little boy sensibilites when they pushed the idea of me wearing panties. I backed out of the whole idea. I still find it a little disturbing that my aunt pushed something that sexual.

After that it was my mom's panty girdles and then in the 8th grade my cousins very plain garter belt(back before pantyhose).

Now too much time in the gym makes me dressing a terrible idea. I still adore sexy tgirls dressed up.
    Last edited by denns61; 02-10-2009 at 07:36 AM.

When I was 10,I was taking ski lessons. My mom borrowed some tights from a friend whose daughter was about the same age. I objected at first, but soon found that I loved how they felt. And so the story began...

Jaydee

When I was about 8, fell into a paddling pool on a day out, and the only dry clothes was my older sister's swimming cossie, so I spent most of the day in that. From that day on I was hookedand would take every chance to wear girls clothing. I think the first stockings would be around age 13, again big sister's, but could never quite get the hang of suspenders (sorry for the pun) Tights/pantyhose the best thing since sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by denns61 View Post
    Halloween in the fifth grade my aunt and mom suggested I dress as a girl. I was good with that and it was great fun to try on my cousins dress, but they offended my little boy sensibilites when they pushed the idea of me wearing panties. I backed out of the whole idea. I still find it a little disturbing that my aunt pushed something that sexual.
    Wow, I think I would've been OK with that

Sure. I remember it like it was yesterday...or last week at least. I was in 7th grade, and my school put on an "ugly" contest for homecoming. I had plans. I knew the theater director at a local college who knew stage makeup techniques, and was able to form a hideous mask out of corn starch and water. Some food coloring here and there, and I was set.

I also had the idea that if I took a pair of pantyhose and cut flaps out of them, they would hang down off my legs like my skin was coming off. My mother assured me that it didn't work that way, but hey, I was 12, and I knew everything. I tried on a pair of pantyhose, cut a flap out of part of one leg, and immediately got a run from top to bottom. Didn't work. But gee, I sure liked how the pantyhose felt on my legs......

It's now several decades later, and I still love wearing hosiery....and a few accessories!

Oh, and I came in second in the "ugly" contest. A kid named Doug taped one of his eyes shut and smeared it all with red and purple axle grease. Looked great. He won.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Axle grease near your eye can't be good!

Anyway, it's funny, I vaguely remember my first experiences with hosiery but they weren't what did it, I don't think.

I have a young daughter who just got into Barbie dolls. This led to my mom getting out her old Barbie dolls to give to her. As I saw these dolls I had an inner reaction that I can't really describe. I remember playing with them at my grandparents house, there weren't many other toys around and I would dig through the attic for whatever.

I remember being absolutely fascinated with the heels and the dresses and how sexy Barbie was. The funny thing is that my Mom mentioned that my uncle would tell her not to let me play with them and she would just dismiss him like an idiot. (absolutely true story)

I'm sure that this led to thinking, "Why not dress myself like Barbie?"
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

i know i started with wearing my mum's full slips when i was around 12 but i cannot actually remember the very first time and how it all started

When the sperm headbutted the egg I guess Awwwwww... I was always a girl... but oddly rebelled about clothes till I was I guess 10'ish... Played with dolls... played with girls... but when it came to clothes I was a bit of a tomboy.... dabbled with tights and slippers but that was all really...

Became an absolute clothing vixen at 16... Awwwww all my money went on clothes from that age... Average girl maybe?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My older sister had a doll that was almost as big as me, I must've been about 5. I remember undressing the doll and putting on the clothes. I did not think anything of it, except that I kinda liked it. My dad did not think it was cute. Then I would sneak my sisters panties, and then stockings...and then...well.....there you go!

Senban
    Oddly enough, this was something I was talking over with my counsellor the other day

It was around the age of six or perhaps seven. I was at my friend's house and for some reason we were in his older sister's bedroom although she wasn't there at the time. He held up one of her school skirts and joked that we should wear one each to school the next day to make the teacher think there were two new girls in the class. But I remember distinctly thinking "But I'm supposed to aren't I? That's correct isn't it? It's what girls do!"

I remember it playing on my mind for some time and then it got mostly forgotten although expressed in other ways maybe - I certainly always had an affinity for girls' activities and games. And then some time around puberty, it all came screaming back! I wasn't in a position to do anything about it for a few years apart from dream but gradually I began to find opportunities to dress in secret although I'm a lot more open about it now.

I guess I am a late bloomer. It was while sewing petticoats for my wife for her square dance outfits that I first tried on anything Fem. On a few occasions we would have skits in the square dance after parties where the men were dressed in female clothes. I was always in the skits as one of the females.

It was before I started school so 4 or 5 I went into my sisters closet and just started. First I put a dress on over my clothes then dropped my pants and pulled on the panties. Being young I did not think about waiting until I was alone to do this so some weeks later I got busted by me dad. Thus starting me the long road of hiding in the closet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

New Member?

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Ann S View Post
    I guess I am a late bloomer. It was while sewing petticoats for my wife for her square dance outfits that I first tried on anything Fem. On a few occasions we would have skits in the square dance after parties where the men were dressed in female clothes. I was always in the skits as one of the females.
    Leslie, are they looking for any new members in you square dance group? Looks like a fun thing to do and take part in their benefits. Great exercise also. I did it many years ago and it was fun. Cheers, VSJ :

Now I wish I had a sister when I was growing up...but then maybe I am the sister in my family...hmm..

The clothing part may have started when my mom dressed me for Halloween, but was reinforced when she "stored" her foundation garments she didn't wear any more in my closet when I was 11 or so. Then came the 70's with the wonderfully androgynous male clothing

I remeber being fascinated by my sisters boots when I was 6 or 7, and trying them on not too many years latter. I guess i still love boots!!!

I was about 12 (1991). I was at my Grandparents house and we had some stuff stored in their basement. One box contained some of my sister's stuff. There was a slip and a crappy green plaid jumper. I ended up sneaking it home. I also tried on some of my mother's stuff. My first time out was when I was senior in High School (1996). I dressed up for Halloween. There were a couple of other guys that did this too, but I was the only one to go all out and try to be convincing. My next time out and the first time that I bought anything of my own was in 2002. I dressed up for Halloween that year, too. That started dressing every Halloween except for one year. Then, a few years ago, I started going out not during Halloween, and now more and more (3 times this week!).
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

When I was about 6 years old I was looking at one of my mom's jcpenney catalogs and i saw these women posing with beautiful dresses and blouses. I wanted to have boobs like them so I grabbed some toilet paper and stuffed my shirt. Eventually I would steal my mom's dress and put that on and grabbed her shoes and put them on too.

Like many of you ladies, it was when I was young also, probably 8 years old or so. I tried on my sister's tights, which I snuck out of the laundry basket, and I was thrilled by the lovely smoothness and feeling of them on my legs. I remember even being so lucky to be home alone sick from school once in awhile, when I would try on my sister's dresses and skirts and get to be a little girl until everyone came home. My mother had her lipstick in the medicine cabinet and I loved putting that on also. I really have a thing for cute panties, silky nylons and high heels and I was lucky to have two sisters and my mom, who unknowingly (although I think they suspected something was up) provided me with the girly clothes that I loved and could hardly wait to sneak into whenever possible.

about 7 ish i think x

I was 4 and i realised that everyone wasn't treating me like the other girls, they were treating me like I was a boy and I knew in my heart that I wanted to be a girl and wear dresses, well I got the dress wearing thing down fine Just the other thing I've never been able to deal with properly because everytime I've tried to get help they've refused and tried to convince me its something else but I can't physically survive SRS so I've had to resign myself to being a cross dresser with boobies, it's the best life I can have and somehow manage to get from day to day without spiralling into a pit of despair and neuroses (which was basically my life between the ages of 15 and 25 which culminated in three failed suicide attempts and a realisation that I'm not meant to die yet)