Thread: They're Heeerrrre

They're Heeerrrre

My new girls just arrived via UPS this afternoon. They are pink and perfect and I can't wait to try them on. The weight on the box says 4 lbs! That's 2.5% of my body weight in all their giggily, super-soft silicone, goodness!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Remeber Michelle,

U get more, " Bounce to the ounce"! So, yours may try to bounce 64"!
    Unless to strap those puppies down!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wooo hooooo! That's exciting.

I am about to order mine.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

I love mine! I got them from Janets Closet. I use to use water balloon. Boy they would freeze during the winter. Talk about cold nipples! They were worth every penny I have to say.

Try them on as quick as you can!!!!! They are a wonderful addition .

JoAnne Wheeler

You will love them

It's the most amazing thing when you first get silicone forms! The fit in the bra, the bounce, the feeling....!

Michelle you must be very excited, please let us know how your girls feel, won't you?

Aspiring Member
    the bounce was always great.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Congratulations Michelle , and it never gets old to wear them either.....I've owned forms for many years and I still shudder with happiness when put them on

I rember when I got my first pair of forms I couldn't waite to put them on !!!!!!!!!!the way they felt was simpley wonderful !!!!!!!!!!I didn't want to take them off . I feel the same way every time I put them on now. It's realy great when I have a new bra to try on

These are my second pair of this product line and I absolutely love them. They're asymmetrical Gold Seal forms. I wanted to see how a little bigger - a little bolder would look on my figure. I usually wear a 36B, sometimes a 36C, these girls put me in the 36D club. They have great fullness and just the right amount of projection. Unfortunately, they are testing the tinsel strength of the buttons on some of my blouses. In all, I definitely love the bounce and the feel.

I'm really a "blend in" kind of girl when I'm out but, these may make some heads turn.

Hugs,
    Michelle