Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: shaving

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I have been shaving everywhere (except for my head - and there's not much left there) for years now. And no one has ever noticed. Most people seem to be too interested in themselves to notice the shaving habits of others.

I've been shaving my armpits for about 3 months now, finally showed my wife last week (she hadn't noticed!), and I intend to keep on doing it always - it's very, very feminine, and I like sleeveless dresses and don't want to have to worry about raising my arms and showing off bushiness

I am gathering up the nerve to shave my legs for the first time - they are very very furry!!

Kisses - KM

I have noticed a lot of guys here in NZ with smooth legs so I thought I would be one of them, I shave legs and armpits weekly and face dayly. I realy don't care if people see that I have no hair on my legs but wear a tshirt at most times so they do not see my armpits. I am lucky in the sense that I do not have to shave my chest or back. As for the "other parts" the ex liked me to keep it tidy, so do I
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 02-15-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    One of the true joys of being a CD, shave off the whole leg next time!

I shave every part of me except my head. I love the feel of smooth skin and, it's easier to apply a fake tan to. Hairy legs are a no no.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Isn't About "Finding" Yourself,
    Life's About "Creating" Yourself.
    [/SIZE]

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have kept my legs shaved for years now and nobody cares anymore, so if you feel like it go for it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I shave everything too (except my head). I just love the feel of silky smooth skin. Trouble is you have to be onto it all the time as I hate the feeling of stubble! Would be hard to go back now.

Well girls I finally did it. I went home last night and finished the job. I removed the rest of my leg hair,trimmed my bikini line and shaved my armpits. It feel so delicious. I feel so smooth and feminine when I feel my legs. Couldn't wait to put on my pantyhose this morning. they feel soo good. Missed a few spots especially the back of my legs but I'll get it tonight!

Hey Girls, I too shave my face, pits, arms, back and from the waist line down year round. No one has ever made a negative remark, they may have thought it but.. who cares! My wife likes my belly fur so it stays but she wants the rest gone and I am happy to do so! Just a couple nights ago she was painting my toes, rubbed my calf and said "you've got some stubbles growing, you better get them shaved before bed" I just LOVE her!!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

I've been shaving my legs for a few months now, I absolutely love the feeling. At first i was worried how people would react, considering i wear rugby shorts all year around. but I've found no one even notices.

Former Member
    I have been shaving my legs in the Winter on and off for years now. Last August, I finally got tired of being furry and shaved my legs and had my wife wax my back and chest. WOW, I don't ever want to be furry again. I went out in shorts all Fall, and no one said a thing. My wife even keeps commenting on how she likes my smooth skin! We spend alot of time at the lake, which means sunscreen. Ever try to put sunscreen on fur? It gets caught up in the hair and dosen't want to rub in. Now it goes on smooth and easy.

Now I use an epilator on my back and chest. It's much easier and less messy than waxing.

I did mine for the first time last night/this morning, feel amazing!

I can finally start wearing natural coloured tights again

I do like to shave my legs, but feel uncomfortable wearing shorts (as a man)

I must be a nut, (no doubt about that!) but I shave above my knees so far and since i started I've been doing it over & over. It is very addicting. The reason I do that is I'm a runner & my shorts cover my upper thighs so no problems showing.............yet!

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    I must be a nut, (no doubt about that!) but I shave above my knees so far and since i started I've been doing it over & over. It is very addicting. The reason I do that is I'm a runner & my shorts cover my upper thighs so no problems showing.............yet!
    That is an AWESOME idea Kristina!!

I shave my armpits more regularly now, I think it helps cut down on odor (there is a noticeable difference) and looks nicer. I don't normally go about flashing my pits so probably safe there!!

As for the above the knees shaving in the summertime this sounds like a fantastic idea!! I am not sure why I never thought of that (truth be told, I love shaving my legs completely...that is probably it!) but I may give that a try this summer!! Thanks for the tip!!

Hugs,
    ~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Well anymore I cannot stand hairy legs. Just a missed spot drives me crazy. I Shave them every other day, in the shower and once a week a full shaving cream shave.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

shaving

I have been shaving my chest, underarms and legs every fall but let it grow for the summer season. Everything looks so much better without the hair.
    JuAnn

when I was in my teens, I only shaved in the Winter. Come about Feb or Mar, I'd start letting it grow for the Summer.
    Now, of course, I keep myself shaved year 'round.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=4]If you feel uncomfortable about shaving your legs during the short-wearing season, just shave them enough with a rotary razor to make them look decent. That's what I do and, although it is probably mostly so that I don't feel self conscious about it, it really seems to work. Your legs can look smooth but, if someone were to ask you about it or look really hard, they could see that there is hair on your legs (just not very much).[/SIZE]

I can't shave everything for fear of being put out on the street. My wife doesn't like it one bit. But, I am amazed that portions of my legs that I shave will re-grow at an incredible rate. I never noticed until I began to shave larger areas.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Laman View Post
    I have been shaving everywhere (except for my head - and there's not much left there) for years now.
    thats the only thing I do shave on a daily basis, on a rare occasion I shave my legs, love the feel, wife does not like it tho.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I shave completely and love the feeling. My wife comments at times IM smotther than her. I did get a comment once from a lady I know, asking if I shaved my legs. The way she worded it was nosey, so I said whats it to you. She never said anything else.

Smile

i shave leggs breast and pits all the time i love the smooth and sexy feel

I have been shaving everything for about a year and I love it I go wear shorts in the summer and I really do not care if ayone sees it or comments about it. I think it's sexy and I will not stop it's great to feel so sofe and smooth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love having my legs shaved; I just keep them that way all of the time now.
    warmly, Linnea