Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking at Other Women

Looking at Other Women

I don't know what's up with me lately. It was just recently that I have been having all of these old thoughts about how I missed dressing up. I searched and found this forum because of my thoughts and now.....

We had a company meeting this morning. In the past I would notice good looking women there and check them out. This morning though it was a little different. This morning I noticed more of what they were wearing and started thinking how I would look great in that and so on.

Is it because I have been practically living in this forum since I found it? Something definitely is different.

Does this happen to any of you?

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Only all the time, Hun!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-10-2009 at 07:09 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole of the previous post
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

IDK, I've been looking at woman and how their dressed my whole life, and have always wanted to be wearing what they had, but my problem goes way deeper than just wearing clothes.LOL

Karen

Attracted to the Clothes

Yes. I think this is common among of here. I was just thinking about myself doing this very thing this morning. I'm seeing how lately a great outfit can make a plain woman very attractive to me.
    Cary

This can be quite a bad habit as my wife often catches me look at women's cloths, the trouble is they are quite often on another woman , then it is "what are you looking at " accompanied by a smack a cross the head.
    Things that we have to put up with in the name of research
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Just about the only time I notice or look at other women is to check out what they are wearing - the style, the look. That includes everything - clothes, hair, shoes, jewelry. I feel that, if I want to look good, I should be aware of what is current and popular.

yep all the time

i think it's very common with all of us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We get this type of thread every few weeks. Stick around awhile and you will find that you can't ever kick the habit! You can go for years and try to suppress the feelings, but they always come back.

You already told us what is wrong. Your feeling an urge to dress again. So your now looking at how women dress and your hanging around here. "Looks like The Train is pulling out for Transgenderville, and you got yourself a ticket in 1st class!"

So, do you want our permission? Want us to tell you it's OK, but you won't go ahead and get gurly? Nope, can't really do it! Only you can give yourself permission to accept yourself! And, we can't tell you that you won't go ahead and dress; in fact it's most likely that you will.

It's not surprising, as we work our way through middle age, start to grope toward our 50's, we often begin to get "reacquainted" with our femme selves. Maybe it's an evaluation of our own mortality, maybe it's decreasing testosterone levels, maybe it's just an awareness of who we are, and a final acceptance of such things.

Whatever, your stuck with it! I'll just bet you buy something Gurly within a matter of days or weeks. Join The Sisterhood, and accept the enjoyment that it can bring.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    You know your caught in a TG trap when you see a pretty girl and only think about the outfit.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Non tg men look at woman and think about sex. We look at them and think we want to wear what they have on.

A lot of times I look at them and think "don't you have a mirror in your house?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    A lot of times I look at them and think "don't you have a mirror in your house?"
    OMG--all the time! Ha!

But it's true--I come back & hang out here just a day or two and pow! I'm back in a Pink Fog dressed like a sissy!
    Malori

I also find myself studying their makeup.
    At work today in the canteen Bette Midlder on the TV and my female work colleagues commented that her eyes were more like slits since she had a face lift.
    I replied that if they look closer her eyeliner beneath the eyes was too long and so contributing to the slitty look.
    Now i am not out to anyone and the girls thought it amusing that I had picked up on this little detail.

I notice myself doing this a LOT, there are some beautiful girls in my office and more often than not I admire them just as much for their outfit as their looks lol

haha i think we sometimes tend to check women out more than other guys. i remember at times trying to catch all of the details of an attractive woman (makeup, shoes, outfit, etc), and then realizing my eyes probably looked like i was undressing her in my mind

When I look at women I look at the clothes they are wearing, their mannerisms, they way they move, their jewelry, everything that makes a woman feminine, I'm checking it out. Yeah I'm sure at times it looks like I'm undressing them in my mind but more often than not it'd be more accurate to say that I'm dressing them in my mind.

Does it "happen" to me? Hmmm.....only ever since I can remember. I don't recall ever not feeling that way.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Hello Lisa!
    Welcome to the forum. I have gone for periods of 6 months to 12 years without dressing. Then like a lightening bolt I get hit with the pink fog and I buy 5-8 wonderful dresses that I could not do without! I check out all the ladies and see how they do their hair, how they walk and especially their shoes. This is a bad disease that we have! I now dress about 4-5 days per month on business trips away from home. However, I think about being Charlie and dressed all the time!
    Charlie

Silver Member
    More often than not, I see a beautiful, or well-dressed woman (or both) and find myself wishing I could look like her, or have hair like hers, or legs, or what have you. Regular guys imagine what they'd do to her if they could get her in the sack. I love that I'm not like that.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    More often than not, I see a beautiful, or well-dressed woman (or both) and find myself wishing I could look like her, or have hair like hers, or legs, or what have you.
    Precisely today I was talking to my other half about that. I've caught myself looking at a lady, then I realize that my thoughts are how much I would love to look like her.

I remember watching a movie with Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker, they were cops in Pittsburgh, anyway the only thing I remember about it was the final scene in which Sarah had on a white dress with white stockings and I thought "O how cute, that would look great on me". Another was Karate Kid Three, where Hilary Swank was going to the dance....I love the dress, she wore. Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Want to be Lisa View Post
    In the past I would notice good looking women and check them out. This morning I noticed more of what they were wearing and started thinking how I would look great in that and so on.

Does this happen to any of you?
    Sure does and I couldn't be happier - enjoying the women, what they are wearing and how they present themselves.

I look at woman all the time. First because I really like woman and always have. I appreciate woman that dress with style and do a good job with make up. They show confidence in how they appear. I also pay attention to what they are wearing and wonder how it would look on me. I am not afraid to compliment a good looking woman when I see one and try to do so with taste. I find that they appreciate the compliment and hope that if it were me they would do the same. Observing is a good way to learn.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

it's the only way!

I think it's essential to pay attention to the ones who know best how to be women! They are constantly showing us new ways to be what we want to be, or what we don't want to be!!! I recently discovered leggings and I have a great top that is the length of a very short minidress (all black) that matches so well with the leggings. I've been noticing what gg's are wearing with leggings and have some great ideas of what to do and what not to do.

It's the only way .

tina

Everytime the guys tell me to come and check this girl or that girl out they are looking at their rears or boobs. While I am checking out their clothes from top to bottom. Then their makeup and hair.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!