Thread: Dumb breast forms Q

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Dumb breast forms Q

If you have them on can you use a push up bra to get more cleavage?
    I guess you need to apply make up to blend them in correct?
    Stupid Q I'm sure I have never used them so I don't know.

[SIZE=4]Using breast forms and trying to create clevage with them is pretty difficult to dao, as stated by other members above. I have attempted it many times with very limited results. It simply takes too much time to achieve a natural look. I worked with a movie special effects artist a couple of times to get awesome clevage, but each time took over 4 hours of makeup and latex work just on the tops of the breast forms. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]The silicone breast froms that most of us wear are not designed to show at all, they merely fill the bra or remain hidden under clothes if glued on. To show clevage that looks halfway natural you need to use your own skin as the visible clevage and have the breast forms fill the area bleow that.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]If you glue your forms on, pushing them upward and toward the center tends to cause the glue to pull the skin or even pull off the chest. Some very convincing cleavage can be done with tape and various garments, one of which is shown just above my post. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]There are a number of girls here who show awesome clevage, many have written about their methods. Use the search function to locate some of the older posts that have complete "how-to" directions on them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I wear my forms glued on daily while wearing some pretty skimpy tops without any clevage and have done fairly well with it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

For me the answer is no!! Mainly because I'm lazy!! Lol. I use my breast forms with a regular bra and higher cut tops.. Alternatly I use a pushup bra and a couple silicone pushup pads to enhance what I have when wearing low cut tops.. I don't mix and match..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think it wouldn't be very advisable to push the forms to the limit to try to create a cleavage. It could damage them. I prefer to wear mine with a regular bra and, if and when I want to create a cleavage, I stuff something in my push-up bra (socks, small balloons or anything that comes to mind) to push my own breasts to the centre. Of course, those girls with flat chests could have a problem doing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

I wouldn't know, either, as when i do dress, which is rarely, I use water balloons.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I have no breast tissue!

I never considered the possibility of cleavage, until I got my latest femskin female suit!

Anyone who can't form cleavage, shouldn't feel bad! It even took several tries for the femskin creators to make cleavage possible with their suit.

If you're not a big girl, cleavage mite not look realistic on u anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Tracii,

I don't have breast forms per se, but rather some designed for women to enhance by about a cup and a half. I have used a pushup bra to good effect, by putting the enhancers in the bra low and to the outside, then pulling my man-boobs up and center. All you see disappearing into the cups is boob. Looks good in low-cut tops, and fairly proportional to my build.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been using the cup and a half enhancers and pulling the skin up to get cleavage but didn't know if you could do it better with forms.I guess not, thanks all very helpful.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have been using the cup and a half enhancers and pulling the skin up to get cleavage but didn't know if you could do it better with forms.I guess not, thanks all very helpful.
    Well, you might could. (Is that southern lingo? ) I don't see why not. You should be able to do it pretty much the same way.

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I'm not sure if the "cup and a half enhancers" that you're talking about are the same as the adhesive bras. I use an adhesive bra to pull the skin up, then use adhesive backed breast forms to fill out my D cup bra. I've found a cut of moulded cup bra that is cut full enough in the cups to neatly cover the forms (depending on how well I place the adhesive bra and the forms) and have a fairly deep centre that sits closely against the skin, hiding the clip in the centre of the adhesive bra beautifully.

The bra has changed (the newer style is lower cut and sits tighter against the skin between the breasts) but the overall technique is as illustrated in the wikipedia article cleavage enhancement.

As others have said, trying to pull cleavage up by pulling breast forms together is likely to damage the forms.

Alice