Thread: i should have been more carefull!!!

i should have been more carefull!!!

today was the first time i ventured out in day light. done it many times at night, usually avoiding the "public" at all costs. i drove to area i wasn't likly to be known, checked my lippy and off i went. I FELT GREAT. lots of people around, no one seemed to take a blind bit of notice, which made me feel more confidant than ever. i got seriosly femine best ever, until i got home then a niegbour saw me getting out of my car and going into my house. fully dressed of course

how am i going to face him or any one he might of told??

i should have been more carefull

[/IMG]
    let me know you all think.. love chez
    Last edited by chezie; 06-17-2005 at 10:21 PM. Reason: to add pic

you have 2 choices, first hide in your house during daylight hours or realize it's time to face the music. Perhaps you won't have to do anything, maybe he won't say anything at all. You had to have thought about the possibility of getting caught, it must have crossed your mind at least once. If so, you went out anyway, willing to take the risk. Maybe deep down this is what you wanted.

He might not have known it was you. After all we all look pretty radically different dressed and in makeup.

I have only gone out from my place once. I usually get a motel room for my clubbing weekends so i can advoid the neighbors dressed...plus the hotel is accross the street from one of the bars I like . But I am getting close to just heading out the door of my place and hoping that neighbors think I'm some femmy visiting my place.

Think of it as an opportunity. An opportunity to get out more often in the daylight. Besides, why do you really care what he thinks, should it be negative? You don't live for him, you live for yourself and if you want to do something that makes you happy, then by gosh do it!
    DonnaT

I have never gone out fully made up, but have gone out often wearing femme pants, shoes/boots, tops, breast forms, coats, gloves, etc. My back door (which I use to get to my truck) opens and faces my neighbour's back door, about 10 feet away. I try to avoid being spotted, but, isn't part of the lure of going out the risk of being spotted? My advice would be to just carry on like everything is normal, which it is. wenda.

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chezie
    today was the first time i ventured out in day light. done it many times at night, usually avoiding the "public" at all costs. i drove to area i wasn't likly to be known, checked my lippy and off i went. I FELT GREAT. lots of people around, no one seemed to take a blind bit of notice, which made me feel more confidant than ever. i got seriosly femine best ever, until i got home then a niegbour saw me getting out of my car and going into my house. fully dressed of course

how am i going to face him or any one he might of told??

i should have been more carefull

[/IMG]
    let me know you all think.. love chez
    Tell him you had a girlfriend visiting!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lust walking
    Tell him you had a girlfriend visiting!
    IF he asks, if not, mystery girl, mystery!

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    wouldn't venture any information, unless the situation arises. agreeing with Deidre, we do look quite differant and he may never have made the connection. the elderly couple at the end of my street just think I'm a "pleasant young couple", and they've seen me on countless occasions, both on my way to work and in evening(en femme) out walking my dog, strange they haven't noticed how I/we are never together?!?

Smile

If it was me... I'd brazen it out, and go on like nothing happened, and yeah, if he asks.... "oh her ? she just popped round for... whatever" One bit of advice.... whatever you say, remember it ! Nothing worse than forgetting what little lie you told

XX

Jayme

Joanie Leggs
    Well If he ask you why you were dressed up like a girl tell him that you lost a Bet with someone and that is the price you pay for gambing , or if he asks you who was that woman tell him a friend stopped over Or Tell him the truth
    Kisses Joanie

girlie guy
    Chezie, if your neighbor is open-minded, maybe he will like what he saw!
    Next time show him a little more "Chezecake"

Aww... I think you need to come clean, honey.

You'd be surprised how open minded people are: if it doesnt affect them, they're not that bothered.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Difficult decision.... I agree with Morph as this may have unwanted consequences as we have heard from others in this forum. I would lay low, wait to see if anything comes of it, and see what happens. No need to wake a sleeping dog! If he asks you about "her" then you better decide how you want to answer, truth or dare time. The truth may be Ok but can be a problem long term. The bet or costume party answer always is safe!

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

If you ask me....

This guy is going to be questioning what he saw in his own head - if in fact he saw anything at all. Imagine what is going through his mind.....

If he mentions it... and even suggests for a second it was you....

Laugh your ass off and tell him he's lost his freaking mind....

Theresa

Exclamation Getting spotted

It has been written that the guilty flee when no man pursues. The best course is to say nothing to your neighbor and let things ride. Chances are you will hear nothing at all about it. That said - when you come and go in the future, do so with an air of confidence, an "I belong here" attitude. If you behave in a furtive or fearful manner you will attract way more attention than otherwise. My experience has been that unless you actually go up to a neighbor and talk to them while en femme, that most of them will think that you have a wife, sister, girlfriend, etc. coming in. Hang in there kid and remember that no matter how scared you are inside, if you behave with confidence the vast majority of people will not say anything at all.
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

-Anais Nin

Peace,

Alice

I doubt he will say anything but if he asks and he knows your family, "Oh you saw her.... she's a... friend!!!...." let him make his own conclusions, if he doesn't know your family she was a cousin/sister who borrowed your car. You must be reasonably passable as you didn't mention any negative reactions during your outing.
    Oh and because I think it's worth reading again!

It has been written that the guilty flee when no man pursues. The best course is to say nothing to your neighbor and let things ride. Chances are you will hear nothing at all about it. That said - when you come and go in the future, do so with an air of confidence, an "I belong here" attitude. If you behave in a furtive or fearful manner you will attract way more attention than otherwise.
    Good luck and enjoy your freedom!
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    Chezie, if your neighbor is open-minded, maybe he will like what he saw!
    Next time show him a little more "Chezecake"

you'll turn me into a tart ronna

[SIZE=3]thanks girls i feel much better[/SIZE]