Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first experiance in heels

Wearing high heels

I love high heels, but I love other feminine shoes too. StacyCD made a valid point. Unless your foot size is the same as your SO's, you will likely stretch her shoes if you wear them often enough. My SO, who does not know about my dressing, loves shoes. One pair of sling-back pumps that I like ended up getting so stretched that they wouldn't stay on her feet. She didn't understand why this happened, and I certainly wasn't going to tell her. I had also broke one of her shoes once.

Occassionally I have purchased entire outfits for her, including shoes. I thought that I would be smart and purchase strappy sandals in a size larger than she normally wears so that I could wear them comfortably too. That kind of backfired because the shoes ended up being too loose for her to wear. While I love wearing sexy shoes, I like seeing her wear them too; and shoes that are too large for her, are shoes that I won't see her wear.

Shoes? Who needs shoes? I can stop whenever I want!

I don't feel completely dressed if I don't have on a good pair of heels and nylon stockings. Love the way they feel and make my legs look. My SO bought me several pair of high heels the other day as a surprise. I wear heels and skirts most of the time.

The first time I wore heels.. no big deal is the same thing I thought.. there was no "oh my god I'm going to fall!!" type of feeling.. I don't know why some think it's such a big deal.. I have worn all manner of heel height and have had more trouble with flats (too boring, no challenge) than any heels... and after I wore heels I see women who wear heels in a completely different light...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I love heels. I would like to eventually master a 5 or 6 inch heel. Well, a gurl has to dream right?

Love heels. So many shoes, so little time. BTW, Lana had a link to a high heel website. I checked it and it has a section for guys who wear high heels. No kidding.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Last halloween when 2 neighborhood gals "talked me into dressing up as a girl" I had to really fake being clumsy and uncomfortable in only 3" wedge sandals. That was funny!

heels were my so called intro into CD'ing...I was an early bloomer as to walking in heels and although my CD'ing became dormant for quite a while, I can compare it to driving...Even if you haven't done it for a while once you get around doing it again it all seems natural...And now my small collection of footwear are all at least 3 inches...

I have just four pairs of heels but because of the feel I went out and bought a pair of western boots with a two inch heel to continue the feeling during the work week. I love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor or sidewalk also. Just remember they will sink into the grass, especially in the spring, if you choose to cut corners. LOL Been there and done that. LOL

Keli

Quote Originally Posted by Keli-H View Post
    I have just four pairs of heels but because of the feel I went out and bought a pair of western boots with a two inch heel to continue the feeling during the work week. I love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor or sidewalk also. Just remember they will sink into the grass, especially in the spring, if you choose to cut corners. LOL Been there and done that. LOL

Keli
    I started wearing mothers heels,then started buying my own
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I had been reading about learning to walk in heels before I bought my first pair, so I was ready for trouble. When I tried on my 3 in. open toe shoes, I took right to them. By the second or third time I wore them, I was walking up and down the basement stairway with no problem. As long as I'm inside, I can move pretty well. When I see women in downtown Boston racing across brick sidewalks, I'm amazed. I think I'd have to go to high heel boots for that.

Wearing heels completes the head to toe transformation and i feel sooo sexy when wearing them. The highest heels i own is 4 inch, still getting to grips with them, 3 inch heels no problem. I find breaking in heels gently helps, a couple of hours at a time. Once i brought my first pair, within six months i had 5 pairs of heeled shoes and boots. Now own ten pairs.

Hi Lilly, Be careful, BE VERY CAREFUL because heels can and will become addictive, VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

PS: way to girl!!!!
    "To thine own self be true"

did the black stockings and blue skirt really work

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Hi Lilly, Be careful, BE VERY CAREFUL because heels can and will become addictive, VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

PS: way to girl!!!!
    Ya think

I don't recall my first encounter with heels, but I do vividly remember my early forays outdoors along the front walk fully dressed around age 15. What stuck with me was the enjoyment of hearing my heels click off the pavement. I have to admit it is a sound I have'nt grown tired of experiencing some 30 plus years later.