Thread: A growing trend?

A growing trend?

As I peruse these forums and others, it has occurred to me that there are lots of mtf crossdressers now on hormones. It seems to me to be a growing trend. I'm wondering if this is because of the increase in available information, relaxing social standards, more available gray market hormones, or what? I'm a firm believer that the spectrum we all ride on is fluid and what's right for me might not be right for you, yadda yadda yadda, it's just that I've noticed alot of girls identifying as CD on the girljuice.

Any thoughts on that? I'd love to hear from some who consider themselves CD who are going that route, or even implants, etc. Where does one stop being CD and start being TS? Just something to talk about, I'm seriously just curious, not trying to start a label fight.

Former Member
    Hormones aren't for me! I am 100% male and like being that way. I just have this hobby...........

Yep I'm CD and don't do manufactured hormones though I do dabble with the infused golden hemp / natural HRT thing to help me look a little more fem in certain parts of my body.

for now.

Question possably

Now that you mention it there does seem to be quite a few CD reporting on getting HRT? But i have also seen a small amount of them come back later and say they have stopped/ or think about stopping the HRT?
    Me i'm an inbetweeny?
    There is a part of me that would love to have my own breasts and womanly curves to help the clothes fit/look better but I often here GG's complain about their breasts and bras so get a little glad mines are removable..................back in a sec.............
    Yeah I thought so, i got an appointment with a gender counceler Wed. 18th.No idea what i'm gonna say??

" Girl Juice " I kinda like that phrase.

I've off and on thought about it. Yeah I'd like to have some better curves and particular parts increase ... possibly some decrease in other areas.

There's just something about it that sorta gives me the "willies" in that, what if I change my mind? Can I go back where I started from? Is any change permanent? What do they do to my emotions? and about a thousand other questions.

I guess If I have doubt, then I'm not ready to do anything. Still,....
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I'd suggest this be taken to the Body Issues forum.

I've found a link in case anyone wants to know more about the linseed / natural HRT thing I made ref to earlier.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womansho...7_04_tue.shtml

I personally wouldn't try the man mad stuff as it has can have to many nasty side effects like osteoperosis.

Hope this helps.

for now.

I'm not on hormones and don't have any plans to get on them.

I do know someone who was on them, then decided to stop, then started again, then stopped...it was a back and forth thing. I tried to tell him that he/she (I knew this person both ways) needed to commit one way or the other and that stopping and starting just wasn't healthy. After deciding to totally quit hormones, he's now regretting it because he decided to give up dressing, and now when he takes his shirt off, he has semi-developed boobs. He's now kind of self-conscious about it and has some regrets...at least last that I heard.

hormones are scary

hormones scare me as they change you and they can cause health problems. I won't take them at all unless my doctor says otherwise. I mean I really just get worried that something will go wrong.

If you're contemplating taking hormones, it would probably mean that your moving from a crossdresser to a transexual and it would probably be a very good thing to get some counseling before starting. Once you've got breasts, they're not something you can easily hide and they're pretty much permanent. For me, it's nice to be able to put my girls in a box now and then.

I had a doctor who said she would recommend hormones even though I wasn't transexual. My current doctor thinks that borderlined on malpractice. The earlier doctor was in Arizona and the current doctor is in Texas.

Anyone who uses hormones or herbals without a doc's input is crazy. Can you say, "Liver damage"?
    Dana Fleming