Thread: To remember!

To remember!

That I need to be less girly than my wife around Valentines Day!

Wear a pair of those mud stained jeans from out stomping around in those sediment laden streams!! That would do it for sure.. And let her wear the dress!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    My g/f was shopping with me for the outfit I'll be wearing on Valentine's Day. So, she'll be expecting me to look pretty... it's another first for me, and it'll be sweet!

Don't forget the flowers and chocolates!

I was buying the ingredients for dinner a few hours ago at HyVee (US grocery chain) and the clerk asked me if I was looking forward to Valentine's Day. I said I didn't think anyone was going to get me anything. Then she asked if I wanted my lipstick in my purse or the sack. Didn't I say I was dressed at the time?
    The views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views expressed in this post.

Twitter @beth785cd

To remember!

I can be girly any time throughout the year. Valentine's Day however, is reserved for the two of us.

Babette