Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting statistic

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    You know, there is a way to find out roughly how many men cross dress.... they are starting to use these new xray machines in airports that can "see thru" clothing to a degree. The idea is to scan for weapons. The images are not kept. BUT if you could gain legit access to view the scans in progress, you could count the number of men wearing panties etc, which would give some sort of idea of how many cross dress.... no doubt, the people working the machines could already give you a decent guess at the number, just from watching all day.

I think it would turn out to be less than *we* think, and more than the average person would guess.

Charlene

For years when I was growing up,I thought that there weren't many people like me. Now, with the advent of internet and a forum like this, I am amazed at how many of us there truly are. IMO, I think the number is a bit higher. My own guestimate would be about 12%.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    You know, there is a way to find out roughly how many men cross dress.... they are starting to use these new xray machines in airports that can "see thru" clothing to a degree. The idea is to scan for weapons. The images are not kept. BUT if you could gain legit access to view the scans in progress, you could count the number of men wearing panties etc, which would give some sort of idea of how many cross dress.... no doubt, the people working the machines could already give you a decent guess at the number, just from watching all day.

I think it would turn out to be less than *we* think, and more than the average person would guess.

Charlene
    Not even close. I'm a CD and I never travel wearing ladies clothes

Sounds pretty LOW to me

JoAnne Wheeler

With the margin for error I think it's safe to say it's more than zero and less than a hundred per cent. I'm comfortable with that.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]