Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if the tables were turned?

What if the tables were turned?

This is for those CD'ers who are in relationships with a GG. Let's say the tables were turned and instead of you being the CD'er in the relationship, your SO was, and they went the whole hog. I'm talking facial hair, wig, low voice, flattening of chest, growing hair on legs, prosthetic in pants. How would it make you feel and do you think you'd be accepting of it - even if they promised to only do most of these things on a part time basis? What if they asked you to go out on the town with them, do you think you would jump at the chance or find it just a little too strange?

Great question that I have wanted to ask for a long time. Even though we are from the CD side dealing with unacceptance from others, I would say, at least for me, that I would be hesitant at first to fully get on board with their program. I like women that are attractive. They can be attractive in male clothes, but to go the route of a hairy body, that might just cross my limits. But then again, I grew up in the Mid-West and since I have lived in California for so long now, my viewpoints and acceptance have changed 180 degrees. So, maybe time would tell and I would change my opinion over the long run. I can say that I would not freak out, at least not too much!

wow!

For people to see u around town with a woman that can pass as a guy with the beard, mustache and all of the masculine trait? their assumption will be definitely GAY.. (as if beign gay is something one can help) and especially wen u kiss a bearded guy. wow u definitely imagine how what i imagin sometimes thats why i hardly force my SO to go along with the CDing cos i dont how she feels about pples opinions. wat a thot!

I would tell her to go for it. you never know where life will take you. It is the journey that make life worth living. The better the journey, the better the exerpeince.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I would accept that, and why, well because this is who I am. I can and have accepted different lifestyles throughout my life.
    I have accepted the fact that I LOVE to dress as a woman and become a woman, why wouldn't I accept the fact that my SO wants to dress as a man. Actually we could swap roles, now that would be interesting!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I'm not sure if i'd be too happy about it tbh, those things you listed would take away everything I find attractive about a woman.

I would support her, but it would very much be a 'if you wanna do it, do it, but I don't want to see it' situation.

Barbara
    I would finally experience what my wife is experiencing. That said, how could I be anything but supportive?
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Yeah that. That argument doesn't seem to hold much water. Most women don't take that thought seriously. Mainly because most women would not want to be a man in the first place, unless of course they are TG or TS.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A great and thoughtful question!

My first impulse was exactly what her's was to me... UGH! After a few minutes reflection however, I would have to be accepting of "him" and see where the new expression of this inner personna goes. Just as my TG/CD nature is taking our marital relationship in a different direction.
    [SIZE="3"]XOXOX,
    Jenn
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"GIRLS WITH PEARLS"
    The Essence of a Woman
    [/SIZE]

First I'd be very curious why she's doing that and start asking alot of questions. I've thought about this before, its always good to put yourself in someone elses shoes when asking for acceptance of something.

I guess if she just wanted to do it at home I'd be OK with it, going out in public, maybe if she truly passed as a guy. The prostetic idea kinda freaks me out abit though. Knowing myself though I'd probably grab her and ask her if she's happy to see me Overall it'd take some getting used to but I would accept her that way if that was a true part of her, but I'd still want my girl as is at least 70-80% of the time.

Adrianna, many women would say the very same thing of us. Why would a man want to dress and appear as a woman unless he was either gay or wanted to be a woman in the first place. Yet there are many, if not most, of us who don't fit into either category. It shows that the answer is much more complicated than what is on the surface. I admit openly that I'd have a difficult time accepting it. I married my wife to have the woman that she is in my life as my partner. I would not be attracted to her as a man. She did the same with me. She didn't marry Marla. And she is rather traditional in her values. This is why I keep her away from my wife. She didn't sign up for her, so I try to give her what she did bargain for.

That said, how could I be anything but supportive of her if this was the case? I'd be the worst kind of hypocrite. I would force myself to accept her no matter what.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Red face

Sure would be different! From my perspective as a Cder it would be fun. I suppose it has a lot to do with your sexual preferences and fantasies. I'd do it! Funny though, I wouldn't ever date a "guy". A cd\tv\ts is a whole different thing.

WE all have these tendencies growing inside of us. I worked with many women officers who you swear were turning male bit by bit. short short hair. scruff- Don't know how that happens. Some were married. after the 20 years retired--Retired the Hubby too--Moved on to greener Pasteur's or so they think.

The fellas think the power turns these girls like that. That doesn't hold up. Knowing me.

But before my relation ship got to where it was serious---I stated the double standard----I love a women to enjoy and wholeheartedly love being a girl..And so do I----

I will still be your man. And Lord I am a man to a fault---If one can be...

So surprises and changes I would dislike----I believe in being open and up front--That said I believe that one has the option to change his or her mind.

With Love T

yep

Lana, if your avatar was my SO and she wanted to dress and be like a man, I'd let her. Otherwise....I'd have to say no way!

Aspiring Member
    it is a good question, looking at it honestly, i don't think i could have handled it, i might have gone for the dressing, as a lot of women wear slacks and mens shirts anyway. but hairy arms, underpits and legs would turn me off.

Hmmm...trying to picture it. (her). Does Taaz.com have an option to add facial hair? Short hair? Coat and tie? Just wondering what she would look like.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Interesting question. I'm still attracted to the feminine side of my wife. If she wanted to present as a male I don't think I'd feel attracted unless I could be the female. It's something I've never considered but if I could cross dress while she crossed as a male, I think I could accept it.
    Joanne

Dressing, flat chest, beard (well trimmed) would be fine with me but not body hair - apet hate and the bane of my life. I would expect to go as far in my transformation though.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

I would go for it and even enjoy outings together. Wow, what a rush...if I were allowed to be the female, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Lang View Post
    This is for those CD'ers who are in relationships with a GG. Let's say the tables were turned and instead of you being the CD'er in the relationship, your SO was, and they went the whole hog. I'm talking facial hair, wig, low voice, flattening of chest, growing hair on legs, prosthetic in pants. How would it make you feel and do you think you'd be accepting of it - even if they promised to only do most of these things on a part time basis? What if they asked you to go out on the town with them, do you think you would jump at the chance or find it just a little too strange?
    I would feel the same way any loving partner would. I would accept it if it was not a constant thing. A little playtime and role playing is fine. Let it take over and be a full time commitment I would have a problem.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    This topic gets raised as a "new idea" from time to time. (Guess you have to expect that sort of thing to happen when there are so many posts and so many new members.)

So what I did last year is took the question to the Transmale section asking them whether anything like that had actually happened to them and what their partner's reaction had been. The short summary: NO, the transmen don't think like that: they either knew and asserted their transmasculinity from quite young, or else they separated or divorced before they realized the extent of their transmasculinity.

I wonder.
    I wonder how many truly would "go for it".
    How many "hetero" guys would like the idea of bound breasts, false stubble or beard, and a phallus?

Really?

I don't believe half of the claims, yeah, whoopee!

It is after all an academic exercise for most of us, we love the idea that the SO is being unreasonable.

Of all the thoughts to keep in your mind if you have the temerity to accuse your SO of being unaccepting, this is it.
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

On a part time basis - I would accept it as my wife has accepted me.
    Full time - not a chance, but then my wife wouldn't accept me going full time either.

the perfect balance

Quote Originally Posted by curiouslooker View Post
    Let it take over and be a full time commitment I would have a problem.
    Whilst of course different people have different circumstances and thus one rule cannot apply to all, I think the above statement nicely sums up what it is that we as crossdressers need to think about. We need to see if we are engaging in our own activity too much without thinking of our partner anymore, and such a course would be a recipe for disaster.

I haven't totally shared my secret yet, but this site is really helping me to decide what to do and how to do it... thank you everyone

"I like my wife being feminine"
    "I could not tolerate mustache or body hair"
    "Not in public"
    "Only if she lets me cd"
    "Is she gay or transgendered"
    [SIZE="4"]
    [/SIZE]
    "She says she want's her husband back. I'm still a man despite the clothes"
    "My wife won't let me shave my legs, it's so unfair"
    "She doesn't want to see me dressed"
    "She doesn't want to have sex with me while dressed"
    "She doesn't understand I'm not gay or want to become a woman"

And this is coming from us, the CDs... go figure how understanding can really be somebody who has nothing to do with cross dressing.