Thread: Travel Protocol

What Me Worry

Travel Protocol

I travel for work from time to time mostly by air but sometimes road trips are necessary. The question I have is if I am on a road trip dressed and I need to use the restroom which one should I use. The same goes for being out dressed which should I use. Maybe a dumb question but one which , as usual, I have no clue.

Laurie Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    I travel for work from time to time mostly by air but sometimes road trips are necessary. The question I have is if I am on a road trip dressed and I need to use the restroom which one should I use. The same goes for being out dressed which should I use. Maybe a dumb question but one which , as usual, I have no clue.

Laurie Ann
    Not a dumb question! However, you should search the forums and probably even search on Google for a range of responses.

Here's my view in a nutshell.

If you appear as female and pass well, you should use the female rest room.

If you don't pass well, if you've been out in public and are easily read, you probably shouldn't place yourself in situations where you need a public restroom, or at least a busy public restroom. Regardless, even if you don't pass well and appear as female, you should use the female rest room.

In any case, go in, do your business, and get out. Sit on the toilet for ALL of your business.

Hope this helps!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

girlie guy
    FractGrl is always so logical.
    Standing at a urinal in a dress usually conveys the wrong idea!

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Talking ?

Found this on the net...

http://www.tgfa.org/books_mags/books_mags.htm

I didn't know they had urinals in the women's bathroom... LOL..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Smile

In New Jersey, it may be different in your state, so ask a cop, but here's what was told to me by a police officer. You cannot be arrested for wearing womens clothing, ie dresses, heels, stockings, etc in public as long as nothing is sticking out (we all know what that is) However you can be arrested if you use the womens toilet. What I would recommend is going out in drab and finding places that have handicap toilets that both genders use. I find that many restaurants will have a mens toilet, a womens toilet and a single handicap toilet for anybody to use. Gas stations can also be a good choice to use.

luv Misty

Tristen Cox
    You crack me up Ava, are you sure that wasn't a crossdresser? I mean her arm is.....erm nevermind

MistyCD, I have heard about it being illegal in NJ. It is my understanding most states do not have a low on the boos either way. However, that would not stop some over hyper police office from causing problems.

The "family" restrooms that are showing up more and more are the best ans safest option for us

Richelle

I always try to use the diabled toilet if there is one, if not I use the ladies but I don't hange around. If you use the ladies, do what you have to and go, don't spend time doing your makeup and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle
    MistyCD, I have heard about it being illegal in NJ.
    Not NJ, NY. I did have a link recently, but it's fallen off the page somewhere.