Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your worst feature?

Question What's your worst feature?

Since someone had started a thread about best features, I thought I'd start one about the worst.

Mine has to be my voice.
    I'm able to switch from manly to girly easily, but if I lose concentration, out comes the man voice.
    A few people have commented to a friend of mine that they thought I was a woman until my voice slipped to the manly mode... A dead give-away. (Oops!)

Well... What about it gals & guys. GG's & GM's can chime in too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    Since someone had started a thread about best features, I thought I'd start one about the worst.

Mine has to be my voice.
    I'm able to switch from manly to girly easily, but if I lose concentration, out comes the man voice.
    A few people have commented to a friend of mine that they thought I was a woman until my voice slipped to the manly mode... A dead give-away. (Oops!)

Well... What about it gals & guys. GG's & GM's can chime in too.

Marie just be yourself....is your voice broken feminine/male?? or you have managed the art of tawking like us gurls/women....lol..but then there are women that sound really like men and are genuine females. When you are interviewing these women on a phone and you call them "sir"you have no idea that they are genuine females. They dont like it for sure.

Girlfriends of mine have brothers with quite femine voices, & yes they had transgendered/but in the end went back to male mode said it was easier....less hassles

I am a GG and my worst feature is that I am upfront and personal, some cant handle that, or reckon I dont listen...laffing... now with this nic what do you think....LOL or is that yes you can interupt when im talking
    Last edited by shesadvl; 02-15-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Thanks.
    My fem voice is passable... I shift the pitch up a bit and soften it. It's pretty easy for me to do.
    Around home I don't use it much. I probably should so it would become more natural to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar
    Mine would be my voice. I still have trouble after all these years. Also my arms during the summer. To many veins stick out.
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

[SIZE=4]My worst feature is the combination of my hips and butt. There is nothing femme in that area. I really need to get some padding or take hormones or something (padding probably being the easiest). I don't worry too much about my voice. I just don't talk much. If I ever decide to go out a lot dressed, maybe I will learn sign language. I pretend to be female so pretending to be deaf is no big stretch.[/SIZE]

I would have to say my tummy.
    I don't think I will ever get it flat

I think it has to be the size of my torso and neck. The size of my head would be next.

I struggle with a number of things but the torso puts me into a size 22-24.

I lost about 28 pounds in 2007 just trying to support my wife on a diet. I was feeling much better. Being a size 22-24 is motivating me to lose it and leave it off.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Im self concious about having a double chin/excess fat around my neck. Am hoping i lose it when I lose weight. Sme of it is due to fact i tend to keep my head down be nervous.

Smile

my big belly i look like a pregnant woman in a dress is the feature i do not like

I am not happy at all with my tummy either. It is so hard to get rid of!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area

worst??? wow..got room for a novel... :)

my tummy.. lost 20 lbs two years ago..gained most of it back.. sucks.. so back to the ab machine for this girl..

my mustache/beard shade.. haven't found the right concealer/foundation to hide it.

'voice' yes so deep.. women think its sexy, but this girl wants a softer voice.. funny thing, for the few times i have been out femme.. i don't even bother to try.. just say things most girls would say but try not to sound like a cat who got its tail stepped on...lol
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

My arms and shoulders - too many years in the gym I'm afraid. I cannot got away with anything except total coverage with relatively loose fitting clothes.

The other attribute I don't like is my lack or guts to ever be seen in public. Even though remaining indoors is one of the wifes ground rules, I still don't think I could muster the courage to hit the streets so to speak....hmmm maybe one day

Cheers

Tash

I will have choose my nose and my lack of lashes

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area

oh i have to say this...

if my 'guy' side is able to speak his mind... i have to say that for those who see themselves as a fuller woman in respects to body.. there are guys/men that love that.. they don't want the model (maybe in some foolish fantasy). i will always remember the GF who was larger than most girls i dated.. I would have married her in a heart beat if all worked out. it was 'all' of her that made her so attractive.. she was fine with her 'imperfections', but it was her free spirit and great outlook on life that made her sooooo sexy..

i met a girl (lez) last night who seem to fit the same bill..she was cute but it was all of her..how she smiled and talked..etc.. so if she was staight (ok she was bi) and not attached, i would haved loved to get to know her more.. especially since she was acceptable to my dressing..

anyway..sorry.. love who you are..and look for the one who's eyes light up.. that is when you know someone sees your beauty... in any size..
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would have to say that as a CD my worst feature is that I am a man!! Other than that, it would be my voice. While not a deep baritone, it is still a very masculine voice that I have never been able to tame! It was great for directing aircraft while in the Navy, and also great for doing telephone work. But for being a girl, no way!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

don't look . . .

OH the self-conscious part of us all:

Yikes!!

My voice is a dead give away. True.
    My knees are kinda knobby and most skirts/dresses look horrible on me True.

But if I had to choose the worst feature it would be that neck seems too large for my skinny body and I have a significant under-bite. Actually my whole face hurts my being able to pass well!! a real bummer!

Anyway, thats just my opinion

Jacie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My torso, which may count as at least three features: waist, hips, and butt, is my most difficult area and therefore my worst.
    My wishlist includes a more feminine-shaped torso, bigger eyelashes, rounder-fuller bustline--nothing that a totally new body wouldn't provide (HA).
    warmly, Linnea

The worst part of me goes from the neck up. And I am going to donate my body to science fiction!

Joanne

I would say my voice and hands
    ""Some succeed because they are destined too, but most succeed because they are determined too.""

[SIZE="2"]Vicky[/SIZE]

everything but my nails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    Definitely my nose. I have to lean backwards to stop myself from tipping over. My wife suggests surgery.

i wood say to it wood be my small belly thats the worst thing on me lol!!

voice. hands and feet, they're too large.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

the chainsaw blues

Up until I went to college I was the proverbial 90-pound weakling. I had tonselitis for the first 5 years of my life, in the era when antibiotics were just being discovered/used. That 5 years left me really small-chested, no arm strength, etc. Even my High School yearbook picture made my daughter comment that today I'd be called a "pretty-boy".

That made me smile since during my first year in college by body overcame all that and the genetics started to win. I'm a size 18 on top and a size 8 from the waist down, with good-sized biceps and all that. I throw a chainsaw around 6 weekends a year to get us the 12 cords of wood we need to heat the house each year, and that alone is enough to maintain these darned strong arms and chest.

That means loose tops, and long sleeves (thank God for air-conditioning!!!). Now that I'm learning how to deal with it, there are some advantages, but I'm not a small girl, and with no butt to speak of, it's a lot of work to make the appearance convincing.

My voice was terrible up until two weeks ago and suddenly I found the way to kill the lower resonance. Once it kicks in, I'm ok, but I still lose it every now and again. It does require getting used to that sing-songy girlspeak! I'm still a bit selfconcious about it...

(oh, my wife loved my eye makeup tonight...did she ever make my day!!!)

a happy Tina.

Gold Member
    I could cop out by saying my moustache, but I have control over that. I haven't really tried to change my voice yet, so I don't know if I can get there.

So, I will have to go with my smile. I do use my smile a fair bit, but it really isn't one of those good ones. If you look at some of the truly good pictures on this site, the smile usually plays a big part on how well they look. I just don't have it.