Thread: Do you wish you were the pretty lady on romance novel covers?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Do you wish you were the pretty lady on romance novel covers?

This is pure fantasy, but I love browsing romance novels and looking at the covers where the pretty ladie is in a gorgous long evening gown or ball gown, and is being held by a handsome young man. Its hard to say, but I'd be so flattered if a handsome man, saw me in a gorgous long gown and held me close. I would'nt complain anyway.
    Do others look at romance novel covers and imagine themselves in a fantasy like situation? Some of the artwork they do for romance novels are absolutely beautiful, and very glamourous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

I don't need a romance cover

I have to be honest all it takes for me is people mag. to but myself into one of those pictures.

Connie

Gold Member
    No actually I wish I was that horrific looking woman who plays the mom on "Throw mamma off the train".

Yes of course most of us wish we looked like the pretty girl on the romance novel.

Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

So essentially your asking if we wish to be gorgeous, glamorous, and wealthy (or at least well clothed)? Is this a trick question?

Nice Idea but I think I will pass on the opportunity

I am actually waiting for the film role
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    well you can be Debs's understudy
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I want to be the girl on the cover in a shexy dress holding the girl in the shexy dress. Do they have covers like that? I don't read romance novels.. tend to go for the sci-fi and the fantasy stuff. Romance is ok but prefer it in film, rather than book form.
    Weeeeeeee

Yes...! I'd love to be the beautfully dressed woman on those front covers....!!
    sensual, erotic.... but I'm not so interested in the man...
    maybe a lesbian romantic novel???
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðarissa View Post
    I want to be the girl on the cover in a shexy dress holding the girl in the shexy dress. Do they have covers like that? I don't read romance novels.. tend to go for the sci-fi and the fantasy stuff. Romance is ok but prefer it in film, rather than book form.
    I'd love that too....more so than being with a man. Anne Hathaway in a gorgous bridal gown, and me in a gorgous bridal gown would be lovely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Nice Idea but I think I will pass on the opportunity

LOL. well they do say we should aim high Shelly

Not really - it would be enough just to be accepted by everyone as I really am

JoAnne Wheeler

Not into the handsome young man, but I certainly wish I could look like the cover girl! Would certainly allow me to pass outdoors...

No, not really because if I am not mistaken, Fabio was sometimes the guy they used for the covers with the woman. I can't stand Fabio. Can't take that chance. I'd just like to be on the cover of some glamour magazine.

Silver Member
    You mean the beautiful imperious blonde(or redhaired) Lady with Her hair in a elaborate updo with dramatic makeup, wearing a red satin ball gown with shoulder length black leather opera gloves, carelessly holding a riding crop, looking with studied disinterest at two well built twenty year old boys who are naked from the waist up and kneeling in front of Her, paying Her homage with their adoring looks with the title something like "Janessa Queen of the West"? Nahh I never think about it lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]