Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial Hair

I shaved my mustache of 30 years off 5 years ago... my wife wondered why!! Told her it was time for a change... little did she know how big a change it was going to be... well till she found out... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
    Facial hair... My worst feature...

My 5 o'clock shadow shows up about 10 am

I have thought about laser hair removal, but I'm afraid that my face looks too feminized when in male mode (specially when everybody is used to see me with facial hair). What is your experience? People notices?
    Hi J,

Laser is the way to go. It usually doesn't get it all, except for one of my friends (Japanese -- thick dark hairs, light skin). For most folks with dark hairs and lighter skin, it will get it waaay down, to the point where you can use regular street makeup and have no shadow.

I had 8 or 9 laser sessions, but had to switch to electro to get it all, but if you're casual, laser alone will work very well if you don't have dark skin.

And no, nobody notices! At least nobody has said anything to me. Strange but true.

-- Diane

When I was an older teen, I had long pretty hair, and occasionally thought that maybe I could go out dressed, and be the pretty girl that I thought I was supposed to be. But in my more lucid moments, I realized that wasn't ever going to pass, and that it would only lead to the ostracization that I had gone through when I was younger (that went on for other reasons). So when I was 18, I grew a beard, knowing that I wouldn't just shave it off on a whim when dressed up. It sort of kept me from doing something stupid, because I knew if I shaved it, I would be too tempted to go out in female attire. Even today, over 30 years later, I get the urge to go out dressed, though I know it would be a disaster for me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    My moustache came off about ten years ago after being there my whole adult life. I got tired of putting in Grecian fromula to cover the gray.

To my surprise, Shari came out even more once my old friend was sent away.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I used to have a moustache and full body hair up until a few months ago when I decided to come out of the closet and shaved it all off. In my last relationship I did consider shaving it off but my GF wouldn't let me and there wa no chance sha would accept my dressing. During the relationship I became increasingly frustrated about only being able to dress up occasionally and it began to affect my sexual urges towards her, eventually leading to her ending the relationship.
    living the dream

Facial Hair

Mine is a similar story to many of the above. I grew a moustache when I was in the army to try to make myself look older as I was a Sergeant at the tender age of 18. I kept that moustache for 60 years until I wished to attend a CD event en femme so it had to come off, which left a white upper lip.

My SO, daughters and grand children all wanted to know why I had shaved it off, but the only answer I could give was that I wanted a change. One advantage of age is that my beard is now much softer, sparser and grey/white which does not show much even some hours after shaving. My head is now almost completely hairless which makes the wig fit better. There are a few advantages to age!!

I had a beard for about 16 years. Partly because I was in construction, but definitely not as an anti CD thing.
    Yes, cutting it really opened up my CD life. Makeup and lots of other great things. I'd never go back. I doubt if I could anyway since I've lost much of my facial hair by epilating it.