I don't normally start a new thread, but I have to tell all about by recent change of location (to Birmingham UK). For many years I have been a 'lodger', so my opportunities to dress have been pretty limited. Now, thanks to a generous 'working away from home' allowance, I have my own apartment and the bliss referenced in the thread title means that when I get back from work each night I have a choice - either have some grub and go to the local bar, or stay in and dress the way I want to. Suffice to say, I tend to stay in and dress the way I want to. It's brilliant - I can actually wash my own clothes by myself rather than dispose of them (lets face it, I couldn't really put skirts and blouses (and underwear) in with my washing when I had a landlady) and when I get back from work each night, instead of changing into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I can change into a skirt and top and pantyhose with no risk of anybody walking in on me.

The title title included the word 'bliss' - that's where I am.

If anybody from OutSkirts is out there, I think I'm ready to finally face the world as Alice - pm me.