Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a sister gone off the deep end

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind

a sister gone off the deep end

I just received bad news today and i'm still trying to make heads or tails of it.

seems a friend and sister in heels went out and had srs. the problem is she did not bother to inform her wife, she just went to taiwan to "teach" and came back last christmas, sat his wife down to let her know. how could someone destroy a supportive wife like that? makes no sense to me at all.
    when in doubt, dress

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    He certainly let her know who came first in his life! Divorce next?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

the divorce is already in the works,
    when in doubt, dress

It just breaks my heart to read that. I'm speachless.
    [SIZE="2"]It has made me the weakest, ugliest person and has made me the strongest, most compassionate person I can be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Doesn't make sense to me, either. That's nuts if you ask me.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

the really sad part is she would have supported him and been there through the surgery if he consulted her about it.
    when in doubt, dress

Not cool at all... Pretty sad

Pull Something Like That With My Wife??? Yeah Right

If I pulled that kinda stupid move on my wife I could have saved all the money on SRS......she would do it for free with a dull knife.........Just remember when you deal with your wife......you gotta sleep some time!

Kathryn Janos
    Wow, that's just all out messed up. I don't know what to say about that other than I feel terrible for his wife.
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

sorry Kym but your friend f***** up... This woman was supporting and... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Some peaple are so self centered that they dont even consider their wife's feelings before they act. this person deserves to be taken to the cleaners for what he did to his poor wife.

Nice going Einstein!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

WHAT A STUPID SISTER ! What else can you say ? Uncaring ? This is a prime example of how not to inform your spouse

JoAnne Wheeler

and you wonder why new gg who come her to learn more about us will not be amused by this...
    that was so very wrong ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senban
    Well as much as I'm puzzled and dismayed about what is being presented here, I'm unwilling to pass judgement just yet. We're being given one perspective of one side of the whole situation. Is it possible somehow that there's more to this than we're privy to? I can only hope so! Like I say, if these are the full and complete facts then I'm shocked and dismayed that things went the way they did but I guess I'm hoping there's something to this story that I just don't know that might at least explain it a little more in some way

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    logically if someone was just self centred theyd announce they were doing it regardless of anyone elses thoughts. A self centred person does not consider other peoples opinions at all. To do so in secret means that fear HAD to be involved. Because humans lie to avoid judgement punishment interferance or consequences. There are no other reasons to lie other than to avoid. If she was self centred shed not care about others opinions and therefore not be concerned about the wives possible dissaproval.

So then no matter how much she was in error she believed that she had to be deceptive about this.

So then, the question is, before we can judge fairly, why she had that belief erroneous or not?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    and you wonder why new gg who come her to learn more about us will not be amused by this...
    that was so very wrong ...
    thanks MJ

how is her wife coping Kym?
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Unfortunate to say the least.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Selfish is not the word I would use , more like self destructive . I've met few TS like that. Then end result was suicide . Rushed in thinking every thing would be perfect after wards and when their world collapses they decide to check out .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    This kind of story scares the hell out of tg wives. I would never even repeat it to my wife.

Deep end

Sister was most wrong in her decision without including wife,,,,cannot give any support there!! Doesn`t help `us` in looking any better to other SO`s

Gold Member
    And we think it is a task to come out as CD...

Imagine the fun of trying to explain getting SRS if someone didn't know before.

If the wife was supportive of things, why didn't they just talk about this first? She may or may not have been cool with it but at least they could have looked into their options, even if one of them was divorce.

Some TS truely think that getting SRS is the answer to all their gender issues.

[SIZE="3"]Absolutely Unbelieveable[/SIZE]

How can anyone do such a thing

If there is a worse way do do this I have yet to hear it

I hope this persons wife gets all the help and support she needs
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Extremely wrong. your freind will reap of bad karma

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

[SIZE="8"]W.T.F.[/SIZE]
    I'm lost for words!!!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 02-19-2009 at 01:05 PM.