Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Often Do You Gals Get Dressed And Go Out???

High Maintenance Marlena_Sparkles's Avatar

How Often Do You Gals Get Dressed And Go Out???

I was wondering if anyone is like me. I go out as many times a week as I can. I can't wait to get home from work and get in the shower & start my transformation. I go to the malls shopping,out for dinner,to the clubs and have even went and paid some bills as Marlena. The more I do it,the more I want to. The last 6 weeks I have been on a voluntary lay-off. I have lived my life as Marlena the whole time. I have gone somewhere or done something every day and even all day on some occasions. I have LOVED & enjoyed every second of it. I have been living my dream!!! Any thoughts or comments are welcome.
    Don't let fear stop you from pursuing your dreams

I go out about 4 times a week. Weather and other issues make that number less sometimes. I would love to have your current situation. The more I am out the better I feel!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggySue View Post
    I go out about 4 times a week. Weather and other issues make that number less sometimes. I would love to have your current situation. The more I am out the better I feel!
    No doubt!!! Meeeee toooo!!! I am one of those who feels I was suppose to have been born this way.

Not enough

[SIZE="3"]I go out from 1 to 4 times a week. It's second nature to me. I love it and can't do it enough.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I make it out once or twice a month not as often as I would like but I enjoy my outings as Vanessa.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If you mean dressed fully and presenting as a woman, I guess I do that about twice a week if I can count the whole weekend as one time otherwise that's 3 times. Dressing femininely in (girly) boy mode, and it be noticeable, is almost every day!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    Couple of times a month, and there's usually a party involved.

I don't want to make dressing up mundane by dressing up to do mundane things.

I get out recently about once a week, sometimes twice. I would like to make it twice a week on a regular basis and mix it up with night and daytime outings. I like to go out with other girls, so I network a lot trying to establish a group of friends. This week looks like a big "0".

you are lucky, I still have not worked up the courage to go past my letterbox unless it is the middle of the night.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Haven't been out since July. I was getting out every other month. But it's hard to find anyone brave enough to go out main stream. In April, I'm spending a few days with another trans woman, at her place. So I'll get my fix as it were.

I get out of the bedroom a couple of times a week. I'll mingle with the dog, and every now and then with the wife. Sadly, I have never made it past the front door

About 4 or 5 times a year. I prefer it when my wife goes with me.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I get out and about 6-8 times per year and my SO is always with me during my adventures!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

when warm enough (snow now) I take the bike to parks, but still flirting with a campus library or two, semester break started, so gimme courage!
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

For me it's at least two or three times a week, just mainly shopping. Love going to the mall grabbing a Starbucks and people watch. However yesterday went to see my friend Laurin a MAC artist and got a makeover. Spent way too much. But It was alot of fun.

Huggs, Renee

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I know dress full time and do everything as Jennifer and feel so great about it and know how you feel. Its a great feeling.

I ususally try to let Paula go out once a week on Saturdays to run errands adn a little shopping. Smetimes she also gets to walk the dog.

Not one for going out now

Hi Girls.

I used to be quite the party animal until I turned 40 then I felt the world wasn't as safe as it used to be so......I have became the more homely type, I do miss the parties though.

Hugs Charlotte xx

Every chance I get, lol

I dress around the house on a daily basis, unless I need to go out and do some work around the farm, (hate the idea of getting my girl clothes dirty).

I do visit the neighbors dressed often, but living out in the country it is too far to town for a daily trip, pouting, (biggest downside to living on a secluded farm).

To those that have not taken the big step yet, as a male I am Fearless, honestly, I am a daredevil, nothing scares me, and I take risks that other people shake their heads and say no way would I do that, but the first few times I ventured out enfemme, I was so scared I was shaking by the time I got back to a place where I knew I was safe, but as time as passed I have become ver comfortable with it and now it is second nature to me.

As a matter of fact, the very first time I went out enfemme it took me 4 hours to stop shaking, but I did it, got thru it and without a problem.

Oh one little thing I did that kind of helped me, and basically still do it today, I never go out enfemme unless someone knows where I am going, who I will be with, and when I expect to be back, and I always have my cell with me, the first few times I ventured out I had an internet friend that I would call and tell her where I was, where I was going and when she could expect to hear from me again, ( I was driving a big rig cross country at the time).

Hope this helps.

Huggggggggggggs
    Samantha

Right now going out is a deal breaker for me, and is a boundary that I can accept. I would love to go out as Lauren, but I am sure that will happen with both time and patience. I do get to dress at home a couple of times per week if I time it right and on the weekends when the stars line up just right. Gotta take what you can get. So you girls go out and enjoy, maybe think of me as I will thank of you and vicariously I will share in your experience!

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Another one who goes out as often as they can here. And I'd go out even more often if I could.

Right now it's about three or four times a week. So often now, I almost don't know where the man ends and the woman begins. I've also managed to spend every vacation and long weekend I've had since coming out "full time". It's not always an easy lifestile, but I'm loving every minute of it.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

You girls must not have a Spouse if you go out that many times a week - thats all I can say

JoAnne Wheeler

Well I used to dress every week or so and go out when ever I dressed but as of today... I haven't dressed since last November something.. Near the end.. And its not bothering me one bit.. Too friggin busy at work, home and playin ice hockey!! (Which we won our first playoff game last night... Yeaaaa!!).

Crossdressing and going out is fun but it isn't the only thing I've got going in my life!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    You girls must not have a Spouse if you go out that many times a week - thats all I can say
    JoAnne Wheeler
    For me you are 100% correct. I am single & live by myself...and LOVIN' it!!! Hahaha

Aspiring Member
    Wow! I just popped out for the first time in a long time & was a bit anxious but like riding a bike, I had my balance in no time. I wish I could do it all the time.