Thread: Birthday wishes do come true

Birthday wishes do come true

This morning before she left for work, my wife gave me my birthday present!
    She gave me a makeup mirror, with lights, and a magnified mirror. The last thing she told me as she went off to work was, I expect you to look pretty when I get home, and we will have a nice dinner!
    So I spent the day playing with the new toy, putting on make up and then washing it off and doing it again. Now dressed in a posh frock, and a splash of Channel #5, I am ready for a great dinner by candle light, with a great wine, and a wife that just amazes me day after day. I could not of had a better birthday, and I am walking on clouds, and of course the clouds are all pink!
    Tina
    Oh see got me some other stuff to, like a DVD (chick Flick) that I wanted, and some bubble bath. But these old eyes really needed that lighted mirror, and I can tell it has already made my make up look a lot better. When the wife got home, she even noticed how great my eye's where done.

Smile Swweeett!!

[SIZE="3"]That's so sweet of her, Tina. Happy birthday and you both have a wonderful dinner. Tell us how things went.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Very nice! Happy birthday!

Congrats Tina... all round

I hope you enjoy your day. and many happy returns
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Congrats on your birthday & a having a great wife to share it with.

The only down side is now what to do to top this for her birthday, lol
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Silver Member
    Wishing you many more Happy Birthdays! IMO, the best present you got was your understanding, helpful wife! Be sure to do something "special" for her on her birthday.

Tina - do you realize what a wonderful Spouse you have ? She is so sweet and tolerant and understanding and encouraging - you are so lucky - you give her a hug for me and tell her that I love her too for all that she does for Tina

JoAnne Wheeler

Auntie Tina is a bit hung over this morning, but it was a great evening. We finished a bottle of Merlot, after a couple of before dinner drinks. A great meal, with candles and soft music. And yes I know she is great, and I let her know, I know every chance I get. fortunately I have a long time to figure out just how to make her Birthday as great as mine was. She will love reading what you all have said about her.
    First thing this morning, I was at the mirror doing my face, I love that mirror!
    It would be a wonderful if everyone could find a soul mate as understanding as the one I found.
    Tina
    Oh, and thanks for all the nice birthday wishes!!!!!!

Floating on a

Happy Birthday, I am so happy you had such a wonderful time. What a wonderful wife you have!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tina, my B-Day is the 23rd and it sounds like I have something special coming also. Giggles. Huggs Keli

Awesome story, Tina!

How I LOVE to hear things like this. I wish there were more stories like yours to read here. It maddens me how so many cd's end up with unaccepting SO's.

Sounds like your wife really appreciates who you are, completely, and that's priceless!

Happy birthday.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Keli, we will be waiting to hear you Birthday story, I hope it is a nice as mine, it sounds like you already have a hint that it will be!
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    Awesome story, Tina!

How I LOVE to hear things like this. I wish there were more stories like yours to read here. It maddens me how so many cd's end up with unaccepting SO's.

Sounds like your wife really appreciates who you are, completely, and that's priceless!

Happy birthday.
    Thank you Gabrielle, I do feel like a very lucky person to have found someone that is so supportive, since I have retired, and the SO still works, she has pretty much let me take over as a wife and homemaker, it makes her life easier, and mine happier. I know what you mean by it being madding, sometimes some of the stories have brought a tear to my eye. But then it also reminds me how great I have it, and makes me appreciate it even more!
    Tina

Tina,
    In my house my late wife ruled and did most of the chores but the cooking was left to me most of the time and I loved it. But this year one of her sisters has gotten me a gift for my B-Day and will not let me have it early. All I know it's small and pretty, her other sister kinda spilled the beans. All I know is she was a little concerned if I would like it and if it would be appropriate, she knows I cd. Tonight I seen her and for the first time in many years she went in a had her hair cut short which I said she looked great in.
    This Saturday night is the B-Day dinner and I will give an update on Monday. Keli

Congratulations, sounds like you have a great wife. I know I do.

About 8 years ago my wife gave me a spa treatment with most of the works. It was totally out of character for to do it back then, though she has warmed up to my cding a lot over the years since.

Keli, I will be looking for it on Monday, I hope you have a great birthday weekend!
    Pam, that sounds delicious, I have always wanted to do a day at the spa, with all the trimmings.
    Tina