I go to several cd clubs, the other week at one of these I see someone I know, he is dressed normally, as a bloke that is. It’s someone I know but haven’t seen for a few years but he would still know a lot of the people I know, I don’t think he recognised me and I just avoided any close quarter encounters with him that evening. I thought he might be there by chance or perhaps to meet someone: the bar staff or something.
So next time I’m there he’s there again and once again just dressed normally except this time he definitely seems to be chatting to some of the ‘girls’. I managed to avoid bumping into him again but now I’m not sure what to do, do I say hi remember me? Risking the fact that it might out me completely if he tells our mutual acquaintances or if he’s there as an ‘admirer’ do I risk some other sort of outcome! Or do I just hope he doesn’t ever recognise me and just carry on regardless?
Trouble is its sort of affecting my enjoyment of the evenings, and what happens if he starts turning up at some of the other clubs I frequent?
My brazen self tells me to just get it out of the way and say hello, but I’m not sure.
Anyone got any thoughts?
Amanda