Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slight dilemma! Any thoughts?

When I used the term “He might say Amanda’s not all woman” it was a euphemism rather than saying “Fred (real name changed to protect the guilty) is a cross dresser”. So he doesn’t know me as Amanda, what I’m concerned about is that he will realise who Amanda is and tell all our mutual friends and acquaintances. Sorry for any confusion.

Anyway last night different club same guy! Do you think he’s stalking me?lol.
    He was there as I walked in and as I had a real short dress on I saw him take in a good eyeful. He just smiled. He smiled in a kind off ‘nice legs’ way rather than an ‘I know who you are way’. I think I might just treat him as if I don’t know him unless a situation arrives where I have to speak to him, like at the bar or something, when I might have to think quick.
    Still not sure really, keep the advice coming.
    Hugs Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omjessi View Post
    I don't think you have anything to worry about. As Katie said, he was there too. Imagine the story he would tell his friends.

"Hey, mate."

"Yeah?"

"I was at this CD club/bar and..."

"What were you doing in a CD club/bar?"

"Um..."

Like clutching to a lit firecracker.

I was thinking the same thing.

He is there for a reason not just out of curiosity. Just be yourself and no harm will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Shaft View Post
    rather than saying “Fred (real name changed to protect the guilty) is a cross dresser”. So he doesn’t know me as Amanda
    Oh OK, Had me confused there for a minute.
    I usually just use my "generic default name" "Bob", lol

Anyway last night different club same guy!
    Do you think he’s stalking me?lol.
    He was at the other club before you, he could be thinking the same thing, lol. Sorry, just kidding.

He smiled in a kind off ‘nice legs’ way rather than an ‘I know who you are way’. I think I might just treat him as if I don’t know him
    Seems as if he does not know it is you or he is really really good at hiding it.

Hmmmm, 3 times at two different clubs.
    I think "Bob" is at least very CD friendly or one himself wanting to come out of his shell, or err closet.

I would rule out gay because it seems that gay guys want gay guys not "girls", if you know what I mean.

It is a safe bet he probably remembers Amanda from the other club now & sees you around.

If I were him & later found out one of my friends was right under my nose in the same places & avoided me I would probably be a little peeved.

I think putting off a formal hello might backfire if you wait much longer, it doesn't seem like he is going anywhere anytime soon.

He may very well be one of us.
    One more thing, is he usually there [shows up] alone?

I think whatever his reasons for being there are enough for him to keep his mouth shut about your mutual hangouts & activities.

So talk to him, I think it will work for the best to get it out of the way sooner then later.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

here's an idea... you said that he was talking to some of the girls the second time... talk to the girls that he talked to and find out what they can tell you! he may have admitted to one of them the reason that he is there.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Hello Amanda!
    I have a similar situation where I go. It is possible that he is avoiding you as well. What I'm doing is just having fun and going about my business as if I do not know the person. If he does come up to you then you will have your moment anyway as if you had gone up to him. Carry on and see what happens. Probably better then you getting outing yourself and making sure he knows the score.
    Charlie