Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your SO act more like a guy than you?

Does your SO act more like a guy than you?

Does your SO [accepting or not] act more like a guy than you do?

If so, in what way?

Mine does, she burps and farts more than i do

yup I do, I also, change engines in cars, know what a screwdriver is and how to use it, I know what the offside rule is in football, can put up a tent, change a tyre on bikes and cars, as well as run a house, work and raise kids
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    yup I do, I also, change engines in cars, know what a screwdriver is and how to use it, I know what the offside rule is in football, can put up a tent, change a tyre on bikes and cars, as well as run a house, work and raise kids
    Wow all that too
    Now i know why i love you

Dream wife! Where were you 34 years ago?

Jen

In many ways, yes - she farts all the time - she weighs half what I do and she eats twice as much as I do - she shouts and loves to give orders - it makes her mad when I call her the General - and she likes athletics and outdoor activities more that I do and she loves professional baseball and I had rather watch grass grow than watch a baseball game

JoAnne Wheeler

Well... I'm not sure if you would call these 'guy things'.. but my dad taught me DIY from an early age. I can fit carpets, laminate flooring, hang doors, paint, wallpaper, redid my Adams fireplace, my dining suite etc etc... and I can put together anything I buy.. furniture etc... I dunno if I'd call that guy stuff, but more being independent

As for Sheila farting... yeah I heard her down the phone...

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My wife hardly ever shaves her legs
    or wears makeup
    or wears skirts
    or wear heels.
    I do the laundry
    and clean the kitchen.
    I guess she is the guy and I'm the girl.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Tinkerbell

Wow you lucky girl

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Wow all that too
    Now i know why i love you
    my so is great but ive spent years trying to teach her the of side rule thats our only stumbling block in an otherwise perfect(as any) relationship whats your secret.

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE . THE PRETTY THINGS COST A FORTUNE

Quote Originally Posted by shaun1 View Post
    my so is great but ive spent years trying to teach her the of side rule thats our only stumbling block in an otherwise perfect(as any) relationship whats your secret.
    Debs doesn't know what a football is let alone that there is a game called it and that it has rules
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Debs doesn't know what a football is let alone that there is a game called it and that it has rules
    Bet she'd know what it was if they all ran around wearing panties
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Football?? Whassat?

I was more impressed about you being able to change engines, i can use you as pit crew now on my race car

as I have said in past post, My wife wears the pants in the family. I haven't seen her in a skirt or dress in 15 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mrs. Ralph is the alpha dog of our pack - I let people walk all over me, but she'll raise the fur on her back and won't back down if she feels that someone is taking advantage of her or her family. It's sometimes kind of embarrassing when she sends food back that is not cooked right or launches into a tirade at slow delivery or whatever. Other than that, though, both of us have pretty gender-neutral hobbies and personalities. Neither of us cares for sports or cars; we're both heavy readers and computer geeks (we met online a decade before it became fashionable).

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    shoot, my so farts all the time and burps loud as possible and if its not the loudest then she gets fired up and tries her best to make it so. Last night she told me that wearing dresses was my job as was wearing makeup if thats what i wanted but not to expect her to wear any of either unless it was a funeral, which is fine by me i love her just the way she is and she loves me the same way.
    when in doubt, dress

My wife is very much the same as me.

Former Member
    My wife hates makeup.
    My wife hates skirts.
    My wife hates high heels.

Other than that, she's a girly girl.....

My wife is all girl. No male traits at all, an occasional burp and fart, but nothing on the order of a male. She's not scratching herself and picking at her ass.

Oh yeah!!! She wears the JEANs of the family for sure!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    Like a few of you my wife:

- Farts 10x more than me.
    - Burps louder than me.
    - Is naturally much harier than me (if she doesn't shave that is :P)
    - Has a bigger build than me.
    - Etc..

I still love her though! Other than those things she is pretty girly!

Sounds like the two of you have a match made in Heaven Debs.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    Sounds like the two of you have a match made in Heaven Debs.
    Dunno how long it'll last though, if she continues with threads like this...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

My SO may not act like a guy but she sure dresses like one. Other that a bra and panties, everything else could, and at time are, guys clothes. I do not believe she owns a dress, other than the one she was forced to wear for our daughters wedding two years ago. Skirts will only be found in my stash of things.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Bre is a real woman... she fixes cars along side me, fixes up the house and lets me help, plays with power tools like its no one's business all with nails, makeup and in a skirt... just like me.

As for this "male acting" crap... I have no idea how you would define it because all the women I've ever known have always been the one to take care of business.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

so, S.O.

Though she's still in the process of accepting (i only came out a couple days ago), my SO has always been a kind of guy's girl. She's relaxed and groovy, so flatulence and burping, etc, have never been a real big fear of hers. She also rarely wears make-up except when she wants to get "dolled-up" and that's usually just a quick "fix" if you will. A little foundation, some liner, shadow, mascara and maybe lipgloss. Takes her all of 10 minutes at most.
    - Executive Transvestite

Not at all like a guy she's all girl. But she don't have as many skirts as I do.
    Angie