Thread: Stepping out, update/ party update

Smile Stepping out, update/ party update

Suprise!!! My wife has told me we are going to a fancy dress party at which I am to be female. The whole day. Gurl am I , every feeling is so , so nervous. After 56 years I will finaly be stepping out. I hope it happens. We have to go shopping this week because I donot know how I am to be dressed. My wife said she has some ideas. Though you gurls could have a guess, I will keep you all imformed

Time for update. The shopping trip was different, two items purchased,onea white pearl choker, and a small frilly apron, them home.I was a little confused.My wife then gave me the rest of my clothes for the fancy dress party. I am to go as a French maid. The outfit is made of satin ( MY wife sews very well) with a sweetheart neckline, and a stiff petticoat, black heels black stockings anda deep red wig. She has told me that I have good legs, and a fairly good body,I am 6foot tall weigh 80kgs, and measure 43-32-39, so I will be 6ft3 with heels.Now the preparations begin, am I nervous but I am going to do this, and have a ball,life is for living.
    Last edited by Di; 02-26-2009 at 05:08 PM.

I want your Spouse !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe her !!!! She tells you that

you both are going to a fancy dress party and you are going enfemme -

what an unbelievable spouse.

Have fun and TAKE PICTURES for all us other step-sisters.

JoAnne Wheeler

That's great, bernadine!

Will we get to see any photos?

Aspiring Member
    What a ncie surprise!

Wow, what a great spouse. How exciting, have a great time.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Soooo Coool!

Many many years ago my then fiancee and I went to a fancy dress party where the wife of the couple we went with told me that next time I should go dressed a girl. I remember getting excited and saying it would have to be the real deal! Then she went a bit wierd... guess she was thinking "drag"....

Anyway... this was 25 years ago, in the UK - now things have changed big time! But that night kind of had a major effect on me at the time... think about it a lot...

2009... what a blessing! Go for it gal! Very envious and definately want to see the photos!

Love Kaz xxx

Aspiring Member
    Please let us know how the party turns out.

You are so fortunate to have such a supporting spouce

Good luck and Have fun

Denise

Stepping out

I'll bet that nearly all CDs here dream about something like this!
    Hugs, Carole

You must keep us all informed on your preparations, the actual night out and of course...pictures, pictures, pictures.
    Have fun!
    No closet is big enough!

Aspiring Member
    again it is not mention whether the wife knows. i have a hard time figuring out why people would have dress balls where the male would dress in female attire but there could be, would those who know please enlighten me. oh by the way have a great time.

Oh what fun, and a shopping trip too! Make the most of it, It is not the kind of thing that happens every day. And I would be sure the wife gets a new party dress too, she is just to sweet to go wearing an old dress!
    Tina

Tell us more about the Party. Is it a cocktail party or a dinner party or a reception. Each could require a different style of party dress.

Surely a little black thing. But??? low cut or high neck??? Backless possibly?? How daring or modest??? Oh the decisions you will have to make...then also matching heels? and a purse too. Don't forget some BLING!!!! surely something sparkely. But a choker or a drop...depends on the dress. You'll probably want to have some nice new sexy lingerie..a lacy black bra and matching thong...or even..... no underwear??!!?? So amny decisions...Such a vicious circle.

Oh GOD I wish I were YOU!!!!!

Have a great time and hope you feel like a million bucks in your outfit of choice.

What a great deal for you, Bernadine. And what a great wife you have. Have a super super time.

Smile Stepping out 2-The prep & Party

Sorry its been a while. Qick refresh, wife informs me I am to attend fancy dress party as female, next was shopping trip. We went shopping and I was given 2 items. 1 a pearl choker 2 a small frilly apron. On arrival home I was presented with my outfit. My wife (a very good at sewing) had made me a french maid outfit that fits perfectly.
    Getting ready. frist nails, fake long and coloured white, then a good dehairing of legs, then full make up, then to get dressed.
    Once fully dressed we had to drive for 1 hour to reach the party another first, driving in heels.
    Arrived at the party and quite nervous to say the least.(the first time I had been dressed and in public). Well some heads turned when we walked in ( only about 20 percent were dressed up) . I held my head high and found the hostess, she loved my outfit and relaxed and enjoyed the party.
    The stranged thing was, except for the constant comment of great legs, I was hit on constantly by women. I am 56 and only rarely had I been hit on at party's but this was something. The age range of the women was from 20 up I still cannot work it out.
    Well a great night and I will do more, but in leaving the hostess said that maybe she should dressup her husband and I get dressed and her and my wife should take us to a restraunt, suprise will keep informed.

can you zip me up please? Petra Bellejambes's Avatar

Please do keep us informed.

What a wonderful night. I don't know how you didn't just faint. Thanks for sharing.
    Blogging like a woman possessed at Voyages en Rose.
    Happy dressing, and happy everything else! Petra

You absolutely LUCKY girl who must be leading a charmed life to have all of

that happen - I am soooo envious - do you have pictures for us ?

JoAnne Wheeler

"I'm an All American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Smile Party and after

Thanks for all the comments. I love my wife sometimes I push the envelope and she cracks it, but we get by. The party was a sucess I only have 1 photo but can't workout how to post it. Will keep trying.I am still interested in the fact that so many women hit on me. has that happened to any one else.
    Love to all.

It sounds like crossdresser heaven to me.

That's some interesting stuff, Katie.

I'm not sure about this, a fancy dress party and your made up as a French maid? Jennifer
    Last edited by jennifer easton; 03-05-2009 at 01:53 AM.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!