Thread: Reading an Article

Reading an Article

Reading the Woman's section in my newspaper (as you do) I came across an interview with a TV presenter and food writer called Gizzi Erskine (no I have never heard of her either) but talking about her dress sense she is quoted saying "I'm a complete tomboy, believe it or not. I can happily trudge around in totally boyish clothes but I have to include something girlie". Well I am the complete opposite, I love to 'trudge' around in totally girlie clothes with maybe a hint of boyish. Just a thought.
    Lesley Ann

I'm with both of you but prefer all girlie clothes. Keli

I never "trudge" around in "girlie" clothes.

JoAnne Wheeler

Dolly pardon once said that had she been born a boy, she would have definitly been a transvestite, she loves everything from dresses to high heels. (I cant remember her exact words)
    I hope she does reallize just how lucky she is to have been born who she is.

Being all feminine works for me. All of my male things are gone, never to return. I do have jeans and tops to work around the yard, but other than that I am all female.

Eileen