Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How often do you crossdress?

When do I dress up?

I like to say I go out in full femme mode once a month. Sometimes when alone in the home I do dress up but without the makeup. As for the undies thing I dont even own any boy stuff, all panties.

Quote Originally Posted by cdterri View Post
    I'm comfortable wearing a dress or skirt without wig, breast forms, or makeup. Pretty much wear a dress or skirt and top everyday
    Same here, besides, my wife will tolerate dressing as long as I'm not impersonating a woman. When she's away, I wear a bra too. Would like to go out with her en femme, but I need to soften her opposition first. Am making progress though, a few month ago, I would not have worn pantyhose, a slip, and a dress with her home. She saw me in nylons and a slip in our hotel room on a recent vacation. I am now wearing a bra, and shorts with suntan pantyhose. I have worn panties, pantyhose, a slip, and a dress in the evening before, but this is my first time during the day, and I don't plan to change before she comes home.

girl@heart
    its hard for me to do it a lot...but i am usually partially dressed

Smile how many times a week I dress

HI I dress fully at least 4 times a week, the other days allways have something femme on, Wen going shopping I am always dressed fully its so fun, dressing and spending money
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not as often as I would like or need.

Once a Week

Though that might depend on what you mean by dressed. If we're talking just some underwear and lipstick, I might be put down for three or four times a week. If we're talking the whole ensemble... it's more like once, though I might miss a week due to my somewhat hectic schedule as a student.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    All of my crossdressing is done in private in my house... For me, I get to crossdress at leat once a week for a full day - an agreement my wife and I have. Other than that, occationally I will have the opportunity to wear womens clothes while I'm at home alone; but that's mostly for only an hour or two at most. I'll usually change back to something a little more male when my wife comes home.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Fully dressed is very rare, but i wear tights and heels everyday

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    Almost every day. I tend to wear a chemise, panties and/or hose to bed every night though.

For me I am crossdressed 24/7. When I am dressed in feminine attire and are out in public several times each week many would consider that I am crossdressed although I do pass most of the time. I consider that I am dressed in balance with my 80% feminine persona and not crossdressed. When I am dressed as Mel and in masculine looking clothes I believe for me this is crossdressing and balanced with my 20% masculine persona. This makes sense to me but may not to others.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen82 View Post
    Fully dressed is very rare, but i wear tights and heels everyday
    Alessandra - the answer to How often do you crossdress? depends on how far you go toward appearing as a woman. I underdress daily. I’m never fully-dressed now, but I’m working toward it. It will require “softening” my wife’s opposition to my appearing to be a woman, will probably need an “excuse” such as a costume contest, and will probably require a distant venue to be enfemme for several days to reduce the possibility of being recognized. My recent progress in wearing all women’s clothes when my wife is home encourages me that the light at the end of the tunnel is not an approaching train! For now I underdress daily, always with panties and women’s pull-on pants and usually with pantyhose and a slip, and when she’s at work (like now) I wear a bra. She just got me tights, and I wore them yesterday out to dinner with out-of-town friends. Wearing them out with panties and a slip without their knowledge was a real “rush”. I “fed” my shirt and pants, so changed to a dress when we got home which was earlier than usual for me to change clothes as it was still daylight.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 04-18-2009 at 09:51 AM.