Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How often do you crossdress?

I'm a full time gurl, except about once every ten days to two weeks I get dressed in drab for most of the day ! A gurl does need a change of pace now & then !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

i dress every monday, its my day off of work kids at school home alone to be ashley , would love to do more!

Panties 24/7/365 - pantyhose, bra, etc - maybe 3-4 days a week (outside of work). I sleep girly maybe 3-4 nights a week, and dress full-blown when I get the chance, maybe once a month or so. Subject to change without notice =).

Crysten

I am under dressed almost all the time. I get to fully dress at least once a week. I also get to mix my guy and girl clothes quite often.

How often do I dress?

I dress as often as possible, generally when I am out of town on business.When I am at home I run into difficulties, as my wife is not aware of my crossdressing. Many times when she is out, and I know she will be away for a few hours, I will totally transform into my feminine self. I have been doing this for many years. I would love to dress fem. 24/7 but this is not possible in my current situation. Usually,every day I will wear panty hose and feminine panties under my male street clothing

I wear painties everyday, and usually switch to a skirt or shorts when I get home from work. I have yet to go out anywhere dressed.

Susan

sleep girly 7 nights a week ,Panties 24/7 some time a night the wife let's me but a bra all night and wig, when there is no kids aroud I get dress and the wife is out with the kids and go around the house

Banned Read only
    The Orion Spiral of the Milky Way Galaxy in the Virgo Supercluster
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey-lynn View Post
    ...I also get to mix my guy and girl clothes quite often.
    Just curious where you buy your clothes Audrey Lynn. I would like to do that more too. To have a wardrobe that I can choose from that is right for the occasion or event. So three wardrobes actually: (1) all male (2) all girly girl and (3) a mix and match that is a male-female hybrid look - not in a neutral "It's Pat" sense (lol) but in a way that has style, elegance and panache which could be my default "street-clothes" AND other combo's that are hip dark and angsty - for when I want my liner on thick, lashes long, fingernails black, jeans distressed and just enough holey and torn (in all the wrong places) to be provocative but not illegal.

Just wondering if there was a brand you buy that lends itself to either a male or female, unisex kinda look. Or maybe you just always look for and come upon the right blouse or shirt that can go either way. Thanks for the idea!
    Last edited by Elise.Matei; 03-28-2009 at 03:22 PM.

I'm mostly a weekend warrior princess, but there are times when I have a day off from work and I'll doll up.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Full dress up 4-6 times a month, half dressed up no wig make -up 2 times a month, i have an understanding partner so am lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    NOT OFTEN ENOUGH due to work and social conflicts

JoAnne Wheeler
    Same as joAnne, Only work i don't. The rest of the time at home in a dress or skirt. Or night gown for bed.
    I will follow my heart

Dressing

I dress fully only when going out hair, makeup,nails,accessories which is once a week usually. Or I dress at home to practice new looks so I am not in a hurry when I usually go out, If I make a mistake and have no intention of leaving the house who cares!
    Oh! I wear panties most of the time

Banned Read only
    Never completely crossdress.

Once every two months now, I may wear a dress and wear make-up.

I get to fully dress very infrequently, probaly 4 or 5 times a year,
    but very often if I have a few hours then I will wear jumper, trosers and heels.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Joann

How often do you crossdress

Every chance I get, which is 3-4 times a week. Being retired gives me this opportunity. I wear panties 24-7 which my wife does not mind. She rather I didn't dress in front of her, only when I'am showing her a new outfit. She has attended meetings with me and quite frankly she enjoys talking to other CD. I guess I have it pretty nice since if I do dress and she comes home from work for lunch or what ever I don't have to hide.

Mature Crossdresser Carol Panty's Avatar
    I dress as often as I can which is never enough. At the moment I have little opportunity to dress, but do find short periods to slip into panties, bra and slip. I hope to have more free time in the next few months, and if so, I will dress a couple times a week which I am so looking forward too.

I like to crossdress as often as I can...It is hard for me to get time to crossdress because I have 2 kids at home. If I get to crossdress once a week I am lucky. I do however wear a bra and panties all the time at home under my guy clothes.

Autumn

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

At least...

Once or twice a month. It has dropped after I told my wife. I don't know why!
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

about 2 to 3 times a week parcial for me, maybe 2 times a year all out

I try to dress has often as circumstances will allow.I am a secret dresser, so often that can be quite limited.The full make-up bit is only about once per month.My pleasure in dressing though does not diminish.
    Love from Penny

Not nearly as much as I would like

For me it's a couple times a week in the morning when I have the house to myself - most times just a babydoll nightie and panties (I have no interest in makeup, wigs, etc) although I have been known to occasionally include things like skirts and stockings as well. I never leave the house dressed for several reasons - The clothes I like to wear are pretty inappropriate for someone of my age and weight to wear in public, and my wife does not know about my dressing (yet... I hope that changes soon!)

still living at home it gets a bit hard sometimes, but its picked up for me quite a lot lately. At the moment im dressing in panties, stocking, heels, bra and a dress most nights for a couple of hours after everyone else goes to bed as well as pretty much anytime im alone at home. i usually dont bother with a wig as i dont have a mirror in my room and cant see it.

ive been experimenting with makeup lately and bought my very own first lipstick on the weekend, so hopefully soon i will have a chance to dress fully as felicia for the first time

F

Wink

i wear panties and a bra every day and dress like a lady after work then at night i wear my nighty

I do not keep track, but it ranges from a couple of times a week to a couple of times a month.