Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob job...

Boob job...

I awoke from a dream several night ago, that started me thinking. In the dream I had boobs, but everything else was the same. I went on line the next day and did a bit of research on m2f breast augmentation. It turn out that there are several place that would do this. I am not in a situation, either personally or financially to do this but...

If your situation would allow you to, would you get a boob job?

No. It would interfere with my male life.

However, if by art of magic I could have boobs by will... It'd be great

Boobs

Julie I did just that two weeks ago. I am not sure when my feet will return to the ground. No the question is will I want to go to the next step, GRS. That is the question and the answer is most definitely!

Eileen

UNLESS you are going to get SRS or live full time DRESSED as a female, I would not get it - it would be too difficult to explain to others

JoAnne Wheeler

would you get a boob job?

yes i will. looking in to it right now. as for size well see what can be done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    Yes. But I would wait and see if there were any natural changes from hormones first. I think the latest professional advice is to wait for two years after starting HRT before considering breast augmentation.

Sarah...

I can afford it but I'm happy enough with mine as they are!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There is a professional poker player, I can't think of his name right now, not CD, who took a bet for $100,000.00 that he would not have a boob job and keep them for a year.
    He won the bet.

Wish someone would bet me.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Mostly Harmless...
    I would not get it done. The results of HRT shall be good enough for me, I doubt I would desire anything bigger than I would naturally get.
    I've never really liked the thought of having something put into the breasts, not on me or anyone else. Not complaining if someone feels the need to, I need the need to have a SRS, so it's my business and I keep my fingers out of other peoples business, unless they ask for my opinion about it.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    I spend entirely too much time researching what size and "look" of breasts that I would want. But I don't think I could go through surgery. If hormones were safe and left the male sex drive intact, I would be greatly tempted to deliberately increase my breast size. (The people I have talked to on the subject of appropriate breast size for me think that a D cup would probably be a little on the small size for me.)

I've thought about it quite a bit and would be totally ready to do it except that my spouse objects. I feel kinda frozen out by that.

Don't know if I would go the HRT route or the implant route -- probably would want to try HRT first since it has positive effects on other aspects too, but would not hesitate to "supplement" if I felt that nature (with a little help from HRT) hadn't been "fair."
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hell, I wish I could take mine off. I fill a 42 C and I can't go out without a shirt comfortably. If we go to the beach, I wear a t shirt, so I don't get burned, ya, sure! But there were a few times we went to a beach way far from home, ladies suit and wig, that was more comfortable. Then atleast they weren't bouncing around....BJ

Absolutely YES!
    JuAnn

Yes,I did get the implants.I said earlier that taking hormones made me a little nervous,
    the possibility of blood clots etc.I was never what is considered "well hung" so dressing
    24/7 and having noticeable breasts works well for me.What might seem strange to some
    people is that I don't try to "pass".I don't wear wigs or to much make-up,I just enjoy myself where I am,and my wife enjoys me where I am also.Best of both worlds,I suppose.
    Lol,Chrystie

The mayor of a town not far from here is a 24/7 CD, Stu Rasmussen, in Silverton Oregon and he certainly hasn't had any problems after his boob job. He makes no bones about it and not only does he keep the citizen's respect but has been re-elected to the post. Yes in fact he refers to himself in the male gender even though he lives 24/7 in dresses.

While he is independently wealthy, he owns several businesses including the only movie theater in town, but he understands the needs of the town and there is no movement to get rid of him for any reason.

Westboro Baptist church from Topeka Kansas (of all places) sent a delegation to protest his re-election and they were shouted down by those who love and admire him for many good reasons.

If I could get afford a boob job, I would jump at the chance.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Here is a question for ya...Since I dress 24/7 would it be crossdressing if I wore male clothing?

Aspiring Member
    I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything.

For the lady golfers:
    "Reaching's a must to clear the bust."

Fedica
    I have often thought about it even though I currently wear and fill a 42b bra naturally. I would love to have full C's but would have trouble explaining the increase to my family. Only my loving wife has seen me fully dressed completly fem and I kind of think it will have to remain that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything.

For the lady golfers:
    "Reaching's a must to clear the bust."
    " I think I would pass on the boob job. It would interfere with my golf swing. I'd have to change everything."

Wow, I was all for a boob job till you brought that up. Now I have to reconsider......

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Boob Job

I can afford it and am waiting for my wife to give the OK

Boob Job

Hi,

I had a boob job done 7 years ago.

First thing is to do your homework. In my case I went to a plastic surgery referral company. For a $75.00 fee they lined up 3 surgeons that were willing to do the operation. Visited all 3 and found one that was truly interested in me (that was a change). We went through a variety of sizes, and her recommendations were valuable. The surgery was done (correctly), and the results were magic. of course,the next 3 weeks were a trial of getting used to the "balloons" on the chest.

As for those that might have trepidation in having surgery,please let me say that I have never had to explain why I had implants.. It's either accept me or reject me. So far there have been no rejections.

If I had to do it again,I sure would. Why bemoan what you can achieve, if you can do it.

Oh,yes,my wife was fully supportive and still is. Can life get any better.

Cheers,
    Kari

Absolutely. It would feel and look fantastic - and then I could easily use the ladies tees too. A double winner.

No never!
    Taped boobs all the way for me
    Love being a guy 99.5% of the time so that would be a bit weird!
    Magic boobs would be fine though, press a button and they are there, press another and they`re gone!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I would love to have boobs but since I'm not out and about I have to do without.
    I have a plan. Since there are 7300 days in 20 yrs each day I will make myself 1/7300 % more female. That way I will start being totally male. (at least on the outside) and in 20 yrs I will be totally female and since the change will be so gradual no body will notice. Right?
    Anybody see anything wrong with that plan?
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Did you just ask that question about a boob job????? Well inorder for me to answer that I would have to say HELL YES!!! I would tell my doctor to give me perfect C boobs, just thinking about that is sending me to new heights!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"