Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob job...

boobs

Yes I would get boobs,as fast as I could.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

maybe

i love being a guy, but i would like more to fill a bra.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Given the instance of boobs not interfering with my (relatively) normal life I'd have to say In a heartbeat..I definitely love my "Kendra Times" and if I didn't have to go back to "what's his name"...I'd say.."Sure, lets go for it, Doc"....One can only do so much with duct tape anyway...and the possibilities of better fitting ( read: low cut necklines ) Would increase dramatically...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

No boob job for me, It would be to hard to explain while in my male life.

I am absolutely, positively planning on it in the next few months.

- Diane

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    UNLESS you are going to get SRS or live full time DRESSED as a female, I would not get it - it would be too difficult to explain to others

JoAnne Wheeler
    There has been the case of the T.V show Drew Caret that Oswold got boobs on a bet.... But my true reply...Heck YES as long as they were the size I wear now 40DD Cant help it I love em!!!

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile In my present mind, I'd say

Yes, Yes, and Yes I would. To have natural size breast's that would fill out a bra and allow me to wear low cut blouse's I would definitely do it. But I would do Hormones first to get as natural look as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

It would throw a HUGE monkey wrench in my life (my golf would adapt) but if I could afford it financially, and my wife were cool with it, I think I would do it in a heartbeat. Those of course are two pretty big "Ifs" that make it not terribly realistic to even consider right now... So I will just have to live with my forms until then.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

If my situation...

By Situation, I assume that you mean that I had the money, time, and cooperation of my wife. Since my situation does not allow for this, the answer has to be no. On the other hand, if money was no problem, and I could get the recovery time from work, I could live with getting small implants. The inserts I wear are about 150cc, and I have worn them in plain sight at work before, so I think that I could get away with it and not garner any attention. The problem there is that I would no longer garner the attention of my wife, so on balance, I lean to not doing this.

I'd prefer to have my own natural breast, I've heard you lose sensitivity in the breast with implants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    If your situation would allow you to, would you get a boob job?
    I am naturally a 40C, sure, there are times I have thought about larger, but, there are times I wish I didnt have C's either.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I can afford it but I'm happy enough with mine as they are!!
    Just curious, how are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Hell, I wish I could take mine off. I fill a 42 C and I can't go out without a shirt comfortably. If we go to the beach, I wear a t shirt, so I don't get burned, ya, sure! But there were a few times we went to a beach way far from home, ladies suit and wig, that was more comfortable. Then atleast they weren't bouncing around....BJ
    Ditto, I usually wear a rash gaurd, or wetsuit when were at the beach, the last time I went topless, my wife got upset at a lady that made a remark about my breasts.
    This is me in my custom wetsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly51 View Post
    Yes, Yes, and Yes I would. To have natural size breast's that would fill out a bra and allow me to wear low cut blouse's I would definitely do it. But I would do Hormones first to get as natural look as possible.

um, question? what is " Natural Size "? im a C cup, my daughter is a DDD cup, and my wife is a G cup
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar

I'm no expert, but...

From what I've read online on breast augmentation surgery, there is a very high incidence of problems (implant moving around, etc.) and the need for follow up surgery in five years is very common.
    I would love to have decent sized breasts. But only if my hair would naturally go away as well, and my arms weren't as long and my face looked different, and I had no penis, and ... no thanks.
    Love will find its own way through.

Get a boob job??? In a heart beat!!!! My wife and I both want them, both want to be a full "c" cup. Maybe one day !!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

If I was younger I would seriously look into it. Too much to explain to the kids now and they would probably just keep getting in the way.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Senban
    I could never get a boob job. It's not that I wouldn't love to have boobs though. I'd just never get anything done! I'd also keep walking into stuff because I'd be constantly staring downwards

Seriously though, maybe one day

I would rather have the switch on, switch off system. I don't dress enough to warrant boobs.

Plus if I had them full time, I would be made unemloyed until I got use to having them, would spend too long looking at them
    Save the internet - use recycled pixels
    The Only Tag that is worth having is the one for the dress you're looking at buying - and even that's not always 100% correct

Aspiring Member
    I have very nice boobs right now (about a 44C) but for all their fullness, bounce and feel, I know they're still manboobs and not the "real deal". For the real deal you'd have to start hormones and that's one heckuva big step. Implants would be great and would fulfill a lifetime of dreaming but real breasts require a genuine foundation. If you're gonna go implants you might as well build on steady ground, no? That being said, I'd love to have implants as the next best thing.

You bet

I have already consulted a plastic surgeon about this, and I can afford it, if I want to get divorced. My wife is the major obstacle to my doing anything femme. So, if I can work out that one small problem, yes I would get them done, I would try for a 44D, which is what I usually wear when I dress....Stephanie

My answer would be yes, but a few issues stop that thought dead at the moment.
    So tell me, just a ball park figure, how much does it cost?
    Amanda
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Not for me!
    If there was an on off switch then yes please but sadly real life would get in the way.....as would a pair of D cups
    Sally

Always learning!

In the proverbial perfect world, I would get implants. I love the thought of having my own "girls". However, not going to happen in this lfe given my current situation.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

No never. I like to dress like a woman. I don't want to be one. There are plenty of alternatives for me. But then we are all different with different driving forces for our CDing. that's one of the best things about this forum.

Lately I have thought about it more and more and think I would but there is time. Being closer to retirement and more family knowing of my life choice that time could be closer than I think. Keli

Silver Member
    I also like being male most of the time so i would pass on breast augmentation. Here is a link to another option that has studies to validate its claims.
    http://www.mybrava.com/home.asp

As much as I'd really love to have real breasts, I'd only opt to have them if I were really female. I see no point in having them as a male. The only benefit to it would be that I'd not need to wear breast forms while crossdressing. Yes, breasts are wonderful, but since I have opted to not take the road towards SRS, breasts are out of the question for me. As a male who has to live his life over 90% of the time as a male, I'd find having real breasts to be inconvenient. There would be a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/