Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boob job...

Quote Originally Posted by MarcellaMcNul View Post
    Once again this past winter I put on weight (sigh!) giving me some fairly respectable Man-Boobs.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to selectively lose the extra girth at the waist but keep it up top. Yeah sure, fat chance!! (pun intended).

Years ago, I had a girlfriend who was kind of petite, with little boobies but a big butt. She wanted to lose weight, so she dieted, but instead of her butt getting smaller, her boobs did. You just can't choose where the weight comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynn View Post
    Years ago, I had a girlfriend who was kind of petite, with little boobies but a big butt. She wanted to lose weight, so she dieted, but instead of her butt getting smaller, her boobs did. You just can't choose where the weight comes from.
    Point(s) well taken.

I consider getting a boob job often, and what I'd be hoping for is a small cup addition that would give me some clevage when needed but also be small enough to hide when in drab mode. Talked with the GF about this and she is OK with a small cup and even thinks it would be fun. I'll keep you posted.

Doreen

i would love to but have no money

Quote Originally Posted by gavinpaget View Post
    i would love to but have no money
    ahaha .. same here ! i just need the money and its only a few hour drive to thai.. a nice b cup would be nice ..

i would love to have a boob job - the felling and look would be incredible!

but... my life would get in the way, defo a more perminent thing!!

An earlier writer mentioned the mayor of Silverton, Oregon who is transgendered. Here is an article by Carla Fong, that mayor. It seems he (at the time) decided to wear breast forms full time and eventually got implants. From what I read on the net, she has since gone through a transition, although I don't know to what extent. She is still being re-elected as mayor though...

Here is the link to her story in her own words:

http://www.ifge.org/Article63.phtml

Aspiring Member
    Yes in a heart beat if I could afford it.
    I would change some things or hobbies around and live more as a woman than what I do now.

I too would love implants, however I don't want to go on HRT. The loss of male sex drive would be my concern. Question - in the US, can a male get implants without first going on HRT and/or working with a therapist. Just write the check and away you go? Here in Canada, from the research I've done, I think we have to see the therapist and go on HRT first. If any of the Canadian girls have any experience/knowledge, please share :-)

I would say yes, but...

I don't believe that my wife would accept this.I would call her "tolerant" of this whole thing. She'd rather it go away, but doesn't insist that I stop.

I'd love to fill my own bra for the first time in my life but I will have to accept just being me for all my life.

I have a wife that lets me pretty much do as I want. However being full time is not in the cards, in the foreseeable future. Not that I don't want to now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    The answer...NO and NO. they don't work. Don't waste your money.
    they worked for me so they do work on some I guess i am one of the lucky ones
    Mistybtm

I do believe I would get one ( boob job, not just one boob ) if I had the chance. At present I can comfortably fill out a 34B ( well, not completely "fill out" ) but there aren't any wrinkles from excess fabric, I just don't spill over the top. Would like a some size C s or at least a good sized set of B s .
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Wendrme View Post
    There is a professional poker player, I can't think of his name right now, not CD, who took a bet for $100,000.00 that he would not have a boob job and keep them for a year.
    He won the bet.

Wish someone would bet me.
    The person you're thinking of is Brian Zembic. He appears to be something of a bet-o-holic along with being a professional gambler and card player.

Here is a link which speaks to his $100,000 boob job adventure:

http://www.blackjackhero.com/blackja.../brian-zembic/

Interestingly enough, he kept his new breasts well past the 1 year wager deadline and claims not only to have gotten used to them during that time, but also that they turned out to be a huge turn-on to the women he was dating.

If I were able to get a boob job today I think I would turn it down because of the risks that come with all types of surgeries.

I admit that I go to bed every night wishing to find the means to make myself look like a woman and keep my male sexual function and surgery would defiantly be a means to that end but I feel that the risks are to great.

and I also understand that hormones kill male sexual function over time so I guess I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliemckay View Post
    I awoke from a dream several night ago, that started me thinking. In the dream I had boobs, but everything else was the same. I went on line the next day and did a bit of research on m2f breast augmentation. It turn out that there are several place that would do this. I am not in a situation, either personally or financially to do this but...

If your situation would allow you to, would you get a boob job?
    Only after being on hormones for quite a few years. There's nothing feminine about a set of boobs on an otherwise masculine body. It just comes off weird.

If I had the money, I would run not walk to the nearest clinic. I think a nice perky B or C would make for some fun when jogging at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCD1963 View Post
    Question - in the US, can a male get implants without first going on HRT and/or working with a therapist.
    I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Males already get implants in breasts (pecks) so just the shape and size would be different from the norm. You might have to check with several surgeons before you found one who approved.
    Sally

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    I wouldn't think it would be a problem. Males already get implants in breasts (pecks) so just the shape and size would be different from the norm. You might have to check with several surgeons before you found one who approved.
    The bigger problem should be that they can't create a natural looking feminine breast for a guy as they often are missing the necessary "boobs" to begin with. There is not enough skin to create a nice set, so the results might be rather disappointing in the end. I'd guess manboobs would be good enough for it, though.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Boob Job?!?

Heck, I can't get my SO to approve me getting my ears pierced. And I keep on telling her, "pirates do it!"

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

yes

i would but for my male side they would not be d's like i would like but c's or b's that would be cool , ok now who is going to help me do this ? lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

In a heart beat

Quote Originally Posted by Wendrme View Post
    There is a professional poker player, I can't think of his name right now, not CD, who took a bet for $100,000.00 that he would not have a boob job and keep them for a year.
    He won the bet.

Wish someone would bet me.
    Does he still have them.

I would like to have bigger breasts, but I'm trying some hormones right now. I'll wait to see how they work before I go to any other method.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Heck, I can't get my SO to approve me getting my ears pierced. And I keep on telling her, "pirates do it!"

-Tracy
    If only pirates had boobs.
    warmly, Linnea

I would get them if I could rewind time back to when I was around 18. I had it pretty rough growing up and didn't get attention from women, etc. I think, dressed, I looked my best back then too. I'm a big-boobs fan, so I'd probably start with a C and work my way up to DD.
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.