Thread: My first public outing tonight

mart32

My first public outing tonight

I have finally done it, had a nice drive out in the car this evening as 'Claire'. Pin striped business skirt suit , black tights, black heels, modern styled wig, it felt great. Took a camcorder with me to record it. Nothing felt better.
    Although most of the time i fancy women,as Claire i love to imagine living life with my fantasy lover, a very dark skinned bald black man as it happens . I can't stop thinking about this. Is it possible to combine both lifestyles or will i have to be Claire totally , as the powerful urge increases year by year.

good luck on your first night out i hope you have a lot of fun xxoox

Amelie
    Mart,,Fulfill this fantasy of yours. You'll find being with a strong black man quite thrilling, an experience worth going for.

Alie
    That A Girl!

It is moving to read that another Girl has ventured out of the house on her own.
    You go Girl

Kim

Eileen1969

Thumbs up sweet girl!

KEWL and right on hun for you being able to go out! I too can recall the overbearing fear of just stepping out the door hun! I am very happy for ya love! good for you Claire! keep on your happy road to freedom girl! Love Eileenxoxo
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Congrads, I too just made my first solor outing, not only did I go driving, but I stopped and got gasoline, all in the daylight.