Thread: Hey all

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Hey all

Phew. Lot going on right now, and for the past several months, but I thought I'd pop in and let you guys know I'm still alive and well.

I've just started therapy, so it looks like I'll be able to start T sometime in the next few months. And also, I've turned in all the paperwork for a name change. My hearing's on 12th March, so unless something strange happens, in just over 2 weeks I'll be legally known as Roderick Benjamin James ___________ (surname). So, things are moving right along.

Ummmm... I've also got a bunch of videos up at my youtube channel. My user name's Abraxas47 if you care to look me up.

Anyway, later.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

That's great news, I'm glad things are moving forward. It's nice of you to stop by too, I'm glad I don't have to worry.
    Story of my life –>

Hey great to see ya! Glad things are going well!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar
    you're not on t yet?!
    no way! *hand wave*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

'Sup, dawg.

Question: why two middle names? Just 'cuz?
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Thanks guys
    2 middle names cos... eh, I really like all of them, I'm indecisive, and I kinda like the whole two middle names thing, generally.
    The family's calling me Rory, the friends are calling me Benny (except for one guy who wants to call me B-Rod, haha), and I just really like James. Soooo yeah.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

That's so cool! My brothers name is Roderick, so excellent choice
    I'm really happy that things are moving forward for you.
    ~Deron~

Nothing like have a choice of names

You are on the road to where you want to be
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

hey i am with halfman_halfamazing, thought u already was in T .. and James is cool, my Dads name and my eldest grandsons name
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Thanks guys. :-)

Nope, not on T. Although if you heard me talk today you'd think I was-- I've got a cold and went to a concert last night, so sang along a lot. My voice is shot and sounding very deep! I hit a G (below bass C) last night, which is rather low, as I can normally only sing a C or occasionally B flat.