Thread: Do I have a sign ??

Semi Sane innocent angel

Do I have a sign ??

Ok last Sunday I'm at the mall and I see these two cute looking ladies . I guess being out so much I just can tell that they were trans . By the way i love women . I was looking I admit and then one of them comes over. I'm like crap she is upset that I'm staring. We talk for about ten minutes and I find out her and her friend are out of town. after 15 minutes of talking with her she asks me were do the T girls go out. Now I'm in drab and this is not the first time I've been pegged as a tranny in boy mode. I've bought make up as boy and they store clerk asked me if I wanted instructions on how to use it . I've written checks and when they ask for ID I've accidentally pulled out my state license and the store clerk does not even blink. I've bought women's clothes in drab and they ask me don't I want to try it on. first.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

What color sign do you have on your back - LOOK AT ME, I'M A CROSSDRESSER ? ? ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well its only women that see the sign. Guys think I'm gay. I was told one day I would no longer be able to pass as a guy.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

My normally very accepting spouse has recently become a bit negative about some of my crossdressing. We're still going out together, etc. but I think she'd prefer more time with her husband over time with her girlfriend.

Part of what she's said is that I'm now about 85% girl, 15% guy. She says that not only is my wardrobe mostly femme, but that my motions, gestures, behaviors, etc. are feminine.

That's probably what you are projecting, Niya. It may be obvious items that other women perceive, or the signs may be subtle and they just naturally see you as another woman.

If you don't like it, you'll have to work on changing it; but if you love it, then just go with it and enjoy!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You noticed them they noticed you noticing them.. must be the tranny radar..
    Likes attract.. or maybe your walk was too cute..

great story

Banned Read only
    Or ...maybe they thought you were gay (like your friend did) and therefore safe to talk to...! ...and would therefore know where they could go out safely, too!

Whatever...you made a couple of new friends.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    You noticed them they noticed you noticing them.. must be the tranny radar..
    Likes attract.. or maybe your walk was too cute..

great story
    Yes tranny radar. But I didn't have my ear rings in, girl jeans on, or my nails done(yet )

Or maybe I need a better sports bra .
    Last edited by Niya W; 02-25-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Niya maybe you are more than 85% female! That would be difficult to hide, especially from other females. As long as you are okay with being pegged as a female, just enjoy your life!

Eileen

I think you may be doing to good of a job Dressing and it's carrying over hun.
    Angie

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Now I do have to confess I do act feme, very feme if I'm not around a group of guys. I was just use to being the gay guy. The slightly flamboyant one . don't get me wrong , I would loved to be called ma am. Its like I'm now seen as in between genders

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Is that MAC lip-gloss?
    The Girl with no Gaydar

Gold Member
    Niya, I think a lot of us who present even slightly femme will still get pegged even in male mode. People are fascinated by any little thing that is different.

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    skimming thru that story, if Nicole could not figure out that those guys were like totally gay, she has a lot to learn.

Niya, maybe it's time for you to give up cross dressing, and get rid of the guy stuff in your closet....ROFL!!!!Tina

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I got to git rid of this facial hair first. Lose about 25 pounds.

And guy stuff??? I normally wear women jeans to work. I have a crap load of tranny gear in the trunk of my car so I can change in moments notice . I'm the clark, errr Clare Kent of the tranny world .