Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Older CD's please apply!

I've got you all beat on age, anyone older than 72?

I'm still in the closet but I dress when my wife is off at work. Black bra, black panties, black thigh highs, and 4 inch heels. Now I need to get a navy blue women's business suit and I will be ready to get out. I enjoy it twice a week. beth ann

I have reached 60 and still feel like I am much younger. I suppose I could lose a few pounds. Working on it.

Kelli

I am 57 and my style is influenced by ladies' fashions of the late 50s and early 60s, when I was discovering girly things. I try to dress down a bit when going out, but willingly go over the top in private. It's not just how I look, it's how I feel. And I feel wonderful in sating gowns, five-inch heels, red lipstick and dangly earrings...

Aspiring Member
    I'm going on 55, I seem to want to do it more often and have gotten to a point where I don't really care one way or another who sees me or not. There are some friends to who it would matter and I try to keep to keep it away from them, but to others and my neighbors I don't really care if they see me as a woman or not.

As an older cd and a new member I am inspired by the terrific response you got, and are still getting.

Well I am 55 with 3-kids, 4-grandchildren most people tell me I look younger, I really do not care it is all about how you feel, and I feel very fem right now.
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day

Hey Beth Ann, I'm hot on your heels at 69. Been going out of the house about three years now. It's a fun trip, especially if you don't mind being read. Shopping is a large part of my going out, half the fun of dressing is buying. Most times I go with one or both of my nieces. We have lunch out on those shopping days, it's a blast.
    Does your wife know? If not, I'd find the right way to tell her, it could open you up to a lot more fun. There are sites that can lead you in that direction, if you have a mind to. Being straight with you though, telling my wife was the hardest thing I've ever done. The results were worth it. Anna Kate

Platinum Member

Sixty six

At sixty six I can pull off a mid fourty look dressing now for over sixty years
    and looking to my next sixty years with my wool shaw around my shoulders
    low heel shoes and my aluminum walker
    .................................................. ...................ORCHID

Maturing has a lot of plus! We learn to do our make up, dress,sit, and walk with confidence and confidence is really a big part of what makes us truly feminine. And yes being the woman we have always been, does wonders for emontions and leads to looking and feeling younger! Entering the GOLDEN years we gain confidence and have fewer concerns about what others know or think about us. Here is hoping we all have many years to come and that we will will fill those years with smiles and joy in our hearts!

Eileen

Hi I'm 54 been dressing since I was 12 it never goes away and as I get older the urge has become stronger. Even my wife says she notices my fem side more.

jsut started going out too

I am 66 and just started going out dressed last year. Sorry I didnt have the
    guts to do it sooner. It is so easy and noone gives me a second look. I shop, eat, and use ladies room. Usually in the day time during the week.
    Janet

older cd

I seem to pass easily with age. I do indeed dress as a granny, dress below the knee, square neck top etc.

Well 58 and being a grandparent, is alot more fun than I thought. You ladies are inspirational! Karren is such a treat. There still doesn't seem to be much time for Tora. Boo Hooo

Silver Member
    I will be 61 in a few days and even though I have been cd'ing since the age of 5 I only started going out last year. I find that it is easier to pass as a mature woman than it is as someone younger. I try to look as good as I can but dressing age appropriate is difficult for me. I do not like wearing a skirt or dress that is much below the knee. I prefer my hemline to be just a couple of inches above the knee. I think my attitude and level of confidence has a lot to do with passing too. I am sure I am read quite often but it does not bother me and no one has ever said anything rude to me. I enjoy going out dressed so much that I do not let what other people think get in the way of it.

I'm 69 and have been dressing since I was 8. I have to agree that the older I get the more I want to dress. Just came out to my wife of 47 years this past week and all I can say is I feel great. Not sure how much input she will have or how much involvement but I enjoy the peace of mind.

Haven't ventured out of the house yet but I'm starting to make plans to do so in the very near future. Right now I'm trying to make a conection with anyone locally that might help me get our and about.

Renyta

Aspiring Member
    Come May I will be celebrating the 22nd anniversary of my 39th birthday.

Seven grandkids, but don't call me a granny.

How can you be that when your brain is stuck at 25?

Aspiring Member
    Karren,
    You color your hair? I'm shocked! It that the color of the Steelers? Ha! Leanne

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    As we age the physical distinctions between the sexes begin to blur. Men develop more feminine physical traits, some of us even growing boobs without resorting to chemical or artificial enhancement. This occurs because our testosterone levels drop off, leaving the level of estrogen we all have prortionately higher. GGs don't seem to masculinize but we feminize. Someone said that it's often hard to tell the difference between an elderly man and an elderly woman. I have observed this phenomenon myself.
    If what you say is true "then bring on my chest" I want a natural full C cup but can't wait that long. If you have the answer, then tell me how to stop the testosterone and increase the estrogen; PLEASE!!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I'm now 60 plus change and find it great to put on the makeup and wig and turn back a decade or more. I look younger in drab also but the makeup does help. Keli

I will soon be 71 and I definitely think that it is easier to be accepted as the woman you are presenting (passing?) yourself as, if you are a little older.
    Hugs, Carole

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beth ann View Post
    I'm still in the closet but I dress when my wife is off at work. Black bra, black panties, black thigh highs, and 4 inch heels. Now I need to get a navy blue women's business suit and I will be ready to get out. I enjoy it twice a week. beth ann
    Sorry, Beth Ann, I have you beat by several years. I am 76 and have been dressing since age 6 or 7!! As my previous post said, I don't try to pass anymore because I am not good with makeup or my wig. But I certainly go out dressed, because I like to!!!!
    Last edited by sissystephanie; 03-09-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I turned 59 last month. Haven't dressed in such along time. I miss that part of me. I just wish I could have been able to be the "complete me" since my teens when I knew there was no going back or changing. God knows what I could have done with my life had I the courage then to be who I am.

I'm (as a young child would say) 61 1/2, with four children and getting ready to preparing to for my 10 grandchild. I dont think old but sometimes by body says I am,

For me the difference is that I am more relaxed going out in public or even not worried if people find out. I want them to see and attractive lady, but if I do not pass it does not matter. Jill

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Encouraged!

I'm 58 and just started dressing at 55, so I have no perspective on the age-related issues. I'm so glad this thread started since it matches what I hoped was the case, i.e. it's easier to blend in with age. I'm thinking that we probably are just less scrutinized with age so it might be easier to slip under the radar, even with little experience. Regardless, you are all so encouraging and I'm so happy to be me (us...whatever!)..

tina

Update

I became a Granny for the first time March 5. It's a boy.

Margot