Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who knows you dress?

My wife and everyone here!

If you know me - you know "me".
    Most either see me as a woman or as post op TG. I dont bother to illuminate - when I did, many couldnt "get" that I don't want surgery to transition, have a full relationship with my female partner, not interested in men at all.
    Just totally at ease with myself presenting to the world as I always wanted to.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Over the years, perhaps 10 people. The obvious ones, wife, doctor, sister, oldest friend, doctor. What is more interesting is the small number of people who know considering I have been dressing for over 55 years. How few people know about a major part of my life. We ladies do keep this secret very well.

[SIZE=4]Just my wife and all of you on the forum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Oh, and my neighbors, and the entire city I live in, and the women I work with, and the Driver's License folks and the courthouse people, and just about everyone else.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I live in the real world! DaphneGrey's Avatar
    My wife, mom, the girls at the salon and the owners husband, my bartender, one guy I work with and alot of people who suspect. My aunts and cousins as well. nobody cares! The MAC store, the town of New Hope, bla bla bla, a whole lot of people.
    Last edited by DaphneGrey; 03-20-2009 at 04:27 AM.

Exclamation Who knows

Well apart from everyone on this forum, no one, that is until Weds this week. I had been out for the day en femme, and on my way home would be passing my older sister's house. So I gave her a call, said I would be popping in and warned her to expexct a surprise. When I went in through the door, it was difficult to tell what the reaction was. The first thing she said was "not surprised really, you were always borrowing my clothes when we were younger". Still not entirely sure how she took my revelation, she did not throw me out, or say anything hurtful, but neither did she appear too accepting, or ask any questions for that matter. I'm going to give her a bell later this evening, she's really the best real sister a girl could have.

well lets see... my regular man, my dog and a few thousand of people who saw my pics on my web page

My wife and everyone at CD.com

Tash

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Many people know me. And I suspect that those who don't know do actually suspect that they know something. They're just not sure exactly what yet.

I do wonder how many peeps have come across my pics and e-trail on the web though.

Sarah...

Well let's see,

1) my wife has seen me dressed but only in lingerie (does that count as out?),
    2) a GG friend from college,
    3) another CD I met in town,
    4) a GG Dom I met here in town (she's looking forward to spanking me.),
    5) The woman that operates the shop that I have been to four times to buy my wigs. She thinks that I only buy the wigs for a theatre group I'm in (she figured that out after I told here they were for me). I'm not in any theatre group and have not told here that I was either.
    6) a couple of sales assistants are probably only suspecting.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

1 -- A fellow sissy that I "played house" with as a teenager.

2 -- My mother, who has also known since I was teen because she caught me in my sister's clothes.

3-- My wife, of course.

4 -- And my mother in law, who caught me as an adult.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

I'm certain our 19 year old son has seen feminine clothing in my wardrobe and my wife asked him the classic giveaway question today "what would you think if......". If he doesn't know by now, he'll never know.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Most people know I dress. My close friends, my sister, and of course my partner are aware. My sister and girlfriend show the most encouragement. A lot of friends are quite funny with it, to be honest. So I have the principle of not shoving it in people's faces. If they want to know more or see photos, then it is up to them to approach me. My friends Leigh and Vicky always give me encouragement and like to talk about it. My parents, that is a different story. My mum has known for years, obviously. But they never talk about it, preferring to ignore the subject altogether.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm!...Let's see!

My gf's daughter, but not my girlfriend...

My best friend's wife who I told ...and now her husband 'cos she told him ('cos he was a secret dresser, too! Who knew?)

A 17 year old daughter of an acquaintance ('cos I could see she was having a little trouble at home with her own GID and I thought she needed a sympathetic ear...she admittd to me for the first time that she thinks of herself as a trans-man!)

Nobody else I know in my community, though many prolly think I'm a little strange, but can't figure out how!

The couple of hundred on a couple of yahoo groups (SCC and BeAll)...

And, of course, all of you, especially the two dozen or so that I've met personally at those two conferences.

The various clerks and store keepers and taxi drivers in Miami, NYC, Atlanta and Chicago don't really count do they? Nor the various folks on the other end of the telephone line when ordering stuff, do they...even if they do have my boy name and address!

No one outside of a few anonymous forums knows I dress.

Only one person has ever seen me dressed. It was a "professional" I hired for a short amount of time...if you catch my drift.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Most of my GG friends, two of my best friends, my ex girlfriend the SA at the cosmetics counter the SA at VS and all of you at this forum.

I went full time in january so lately the question is... who did I forget to tell?

My wife knows but would probably prefer not to; my son suspects, but s/he's a sometimes-CD too.

A neighbor who dropped by unannounced once while I was dressed in a cowl-neck flannel robe. He just said, Nice dress," but when I insisted it was a robe. "Whatever," was his reply and we left it at that.

My daughter may know, too. And our various cats & dogs.
    Last edited by Malori Cross; 02-27-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: layout
    Malori

Aspiring Member
    I told my wife before we were married 35 years ago. Many beauticians knew but didn't know my male name. That's the way it is with my current hairdresser. She only knows me as Leanne. I'm going to tell my doctor next week.
    Our dog is great because she doesn't laugh at me when I'm naked or dressed. Aren't pets great. Leanne
    P.S. I forgot that the 86 year old lady that I take care of knows.
    Last edited by Leanne2; 02-27-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Forgot someone.

My wife and the policeman that stopped me and all the people he told and the people they told. Or perhaps it was so meaningless to him he told no one.

Well, lets see....

There would be my SO,
    I suspect all her daughters have to have figured it out...
    there would be the possibility of a guy-friend figuring me out,
    there are SAs at Torrid, Cato, Lane Bryant, Wal-Mart, Goodwill, every Payless shoe store in a three-state area, & several un-named 'Big Label' outlet mall stores
    There is a good handful of bartenders at all the local clubs here, Oh, and everyone at Kings & Queens in Waterloo.
    There would be all the girls in the support groups I'm part of, and of course all you lovely friends on this site,
    there is the current fleet of dogs and cats, and a few from the past, OH, and my ex-wife, her lawyer, my lawyer, her mom, cousins, uncles, aunts, co-workers, friends, acquaintances, anyone she passes on the street, or persons within earshot.

other than these folks, I am COMPLETELY UNDER THE RADAR!!

Well, my fiance/wife, plus a few of my ex-g/fs, and all on this forum. That is about it. A few people may suspect. But, not sure.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

So far noyone really but i think my mom suspects it but im not sure.

my SO and some friends from san antonio.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Since going on one local television and doing a network television documentary (Secrets Lives of Women: Married to Crossdressers) many people know I crossdress. To date other than a few relatives no one has shown me the door. If they do I do not want to be in their house anyway.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com